Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
105 14,565
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Could you kindly explain a little bit what the Nazar system is? And what its pros are compared to normal air defense.
In short it is a defensive low powered laser system that can make a hostile missile or similar threat ineffective by blinding it. By engaging in threats in succession it can deal with multiple threats. It can handle drones or supersonic anti ship missiles. As it blinds the seeker of the threat, the missile’s lock is broken.
Please read the above interview as it gives extensive information on the capabilities of the system.

Angry Turk !!!

Reactions
3 985
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
T
In short it is a defensive low powered laser system that can make a hostile missile or similar threat ineffective by blinding it. By engaging in threats in succession it can deal with multiple threats. It can handle drones or supersonic anti ship missiles. As it blinds the seeker of the threat, the missile’s lock is broken.
Please read the above interview as it gives extensive information on the capabilities of the system.
Thank you for the short explanation, I will read it.

begturan

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Mr Ismail Demir: "We will enter the new year with good news. Wait for this evening. We have reached another stage in the air defense system, it will be related to it"

If Turkish army receive minimum 2 Siper batteries it would be nice before Syria operation. I hope news about Siper.

guest12

Reactions
2 874
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Mr Ismail Demir: "We will enter the new year with good news. Wait for this evening. We have reached another stage in the air defense system, it will be related to it"
Folded wings and slim boosters i hope , they are more important than Siper currently.

Khagan1923

Contributor
Reactions
10 3,811
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
I can't see a booster, maybe my eyes are playing a game on me but if they have reached 100km+ without a booster....

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,383
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
What is the speed of the drone that they use as a test target for the air defense system?

Rodeo

Contributor
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
27 4,531
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I can't see a booster, maybe my eyes are playing a game on me but if they have reached 100km+ without a booster....

siper.png

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom