Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,696
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I see zero problems with the nose. The nose is angled and the chopper is leaning backward on its tail when it is on the ground. When it flies you will understand what I mean.

Maedhros

Reactions
1 44
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
What could cause our engineers to work day and night by skipping meals? At first glance, this is a disastrous situation in terms of occupational safety and working conditions, and it is nothing to be proud of. If we do not give engineers good working conditions, we should not find it strange that they go abroad.

Sanchez

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
59 7,570
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
It's called sacrifice, something many people never had to do.
It is also one of the reasons why thousands of highly educated and experienced engineers are leaving Turkey en masse.
T929 is not a platform we need tomorrow, it's not 2011 anymore, we have enough choppers. Why the last week crunch?

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,696
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
What could cause our engineers to work day and night by skipping meals? At first glance, this is a disastrous situation in terms of occupational safety and working conditions, and it is nothing to be proud of. If we do not give engineers good working conditions, we should not find it strange that they go abroad.
Lol. They are not forced to work. They are mostly single young people and chose to stay for extra hours. I sometimes skip a meal when I play a computer game and sometimes eat in front of the computer.

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
7 7,185
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The excitement of bringing a product to fruition is invaluable. People are working for success rather than getting paid alone. I even risk not getting paid at all to make it to success of an entrepreneur at a later time. You need to live it to understand it.

If you do not set milestone targets for your workforce they become complacent, things will tend to never be completed.

Several years back I talked to a Baykar employee doing preparations for a Teknofest event, he said they are working very hard during the event but he was happy working as they have the motivation to make a difference.

Technology jobs have this kind of traits to them.

Last edited:

Maedhros

Reactions
1 44
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The excitement of bringing a product to fruition is invaluable. People are working for success rather than getting paid alone. I even risk not getting paid at all to make it to success of an entrepreneur at a later time. You need to live it to understand it.
Lol. They are not forced to work. They are mostly single young people and chose to stay for extra hours. I sometimes skip a meal when I play a computer game and sometimes eat in front of the computer.
I am also an engineer and worked a company that didn't give overtime payment for 2 years. Because of that I thought the same situation happened on the TUSAS engineers. I probably misunderstood the situtation.

I_Love_F16

Contributor
France Correspondent
Reactions
10 1,527
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France

I mean if it’s their own choice to stay and skip meals, then it’s all good. Surely they love their job and are excited to finish the product as fast as possible.

Sanders

Reactions
2 179
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
It is very clear that the actual design will be very different.

Mehmet Yılmaz, heavy class attack helicopter project chief product engineer:

''... After this stage (first flight) we will do development and improvement activities for the next prototype.
By carrying out these, we will produce more than one prototype.
Here, we will carry out the qualification process of our helicopter by carrying out our tests in parallel.

After this stage, we will actually carry out prototype design, production, development and qualification activities to qualify the helicopter."

Resource:

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
78 10,756
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
By the way:

Attack HelisMTOW
T-929 (under development)11500 kg
Mi-28N11500 kg
Ka-5210800 kg
AH-64E10500 kg
Denel Rooivalk8750 kg
AW-249 (under development)8000 kg
Z-107000kg
Eurocopter Tiger6000 kg
T-1295100 kg

edit: The T-929 is really a huge and powerfull chopper. Very sophisticated radars, anti-submarine torpedoes and even heavy type anti-ship cruise missiles can be integrated into this helicopter. It will provide tremendous flexibility to the Navy. If we can turn the T-625 Gökbey into a marinized platform similar to the AW159 Wildcat: T-625 Navy, T-925 and T-929 ATAK II, this trio will pave the way for us to meet the rotary wing needs of our navy entirely with our domestic aerospace industrial power.

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Latest posts

Top Bottom