Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
24 19,055
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
They are now actively trying to draw in Turkey through these acts. Which would make Russia interfere.

That is why I said I hoped Turkey had placed AD systems to Nakcivan. All Hisar and all AA guns we can give them!

guest_07

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Malaysia
Nation of origin
Malaysia
Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh to Muslim
& Good day to the rest

Just as France's President Macron,
the French media
continues to spread lies
about Turkey
using made-up stories and Fake News.

▪️France24 reported that
"Turkish ultranationalists
stormed Armenian districts",
whereas there are no Armenian districts
in Istanbul.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
24 19,055
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

Skyfall

Committed member
Reactions
3 916
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
United Kingdom
We seem to have a problem with good maps with this conflict. Liveumap is antiTurkey but it still manages to add the progress be-it somewhat steadily. They have added this circular shaded area for this conflict, it seems for areas with uncertainty. Also problem with all the maps is that they show differing names for towns and villages so its not easily recognisable on the map.

Liveumap is banned in Turkey but somehow I managed to access it today. Please guys that are not in Turkey, can you post daily update of any progress. I will try to if I can still access it.
Screenshot 2020-10-16 at 15.43.02.png

Last edited:

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
24 19,055
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
We seem to have a problem with good maps with this conflict. Liveumap is antiTurkey but it still manages to add the progress be-it somewhat steadily. They have added this circular shaded area for this conflict, it seems for areas with uncertainty. Also problem with all the maps is that they show differing names for towns and villages so its not easily recognisable on the map.

Liveumap is banned in Turkey but somehow I managed to access it today. Please guys that are not in Turkey, can you post daily update of any progress. I will try to if I can still access it.
I didn't know it was banned in TR.

Is it wise to post the pictures of the map if authorities try to keep comm and news reduced ?

I noticed this week that the map didn't show much progress too. Thus I didn't post it.

Captain_Azeri_76

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan

i have the app, in germany it's free - but I stopped using this app - because, just biased - the admins deleting everything pro turkey... watching afrin was like YPG reached ankaras outskirts - RTE got killed... and one day later afrin got liberated

Skyfall

Committed member
Reactions
3 916
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
United Kingdom
I didn't know it was banned in TR.

Is it wise to post the pictures of the map if authorities try to keep comm and news reduced ?

I noticed this week that the map didn't show much progress too. Thus I didn't post it.
The recent updates on the map are for areas that the Azeri president announced himself, so i don't think there is a comm problem. It is banned and I don't blame the Turkish Government as LiveU loves to post PKK, Hafter and all other Anti Turkey propaganda. And is very selective when it comes to Turkish advancement posts.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom