Contributor
Reactions
5 3,558
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
Looking at the map @500 posted it makes me think:

Is it really only the small pocket in the Northeast that have been captured so far? The terrain there seems pretty bad though.

And why are Azeri forces not opening a front in the central regions where the terrain is not so bad and where important cities like Agdam and Agdere are and from where the pressure on Stepanakert will be increased?

Reviewbrah

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
EknIQwgXgAAB4Le.jpg

BordoEnes

Committed member
Reactions
2 866
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
According to Liveuamap Martuni and Chartar along with a massive chunk of land north of Fuzuli has been taken aswell, any truth to this? Seems unlikely.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Looking at the map @500 posted it makes me think:

Is it really only the small pocket in the Northeast that have been captured so far? The terrain there seems pretty bad though.

And why are Azeri forces not opening a front in the central regions where the terrain is not so bad and where important cities like Agdam and Agdere are and from where the pressure on Stepanakert will be increased?
I asked the same question lately but those places might be heavily fortified since its a obviously good place to start a invasion so better to start in weak points to penetrate the defense lines.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
According to Liveuamap Martuni and Chartar along with a massive chunk of land north of Fuzuli has been taken aswell, any truth to this? Seems unlikely.
I think the circled areas mean still contested.
But even then the conflict is coming closer and closer to capital.

Numberone

Reactions
1 321
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands
So where are these syrian,pakistani,uyghur mercenaries? Should have popped up by now. I guess this was another propaganda.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,012
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
So where are these syrian,pakistani,uyghur mercenaries? Should have popped up by now. I guess this was another propaganda.

Funny thing is that radical Jihadists are big time anti shia.

People think they would go all the way to fight for a majority shia country.

Where is the logic 🤣🤣🤣

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom