Israel Moderator
Solutions
Reactions
11 2,875
Nation of residence
Israel
Nation of origin
Israel
First time the release Spike video. Best part is at 0:27 when operator first locks on BMP but then notices T-72 and locks on it directly into a commander's hatch.

Compare to regular ATGMs lofted trajectory and LOAL capability is especially useful in mountains, allowing to attack concealed targets behind hills.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Nothing new, they have been teaching their children the victim narrative for generations, this also explains why they will never back up even if they run out of men to fight in the front.

I have seen some travel vlogs from Turks who visited Erivan and talked to people, you would be surprised about how some of them talk about Turks, as if Turks are not human or something.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,741
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Nothing new, they have been teaching their children the victim narrative for generations, this also explains why they will never back up even if they run out of men to fight in the front.

I have seen some travel vlogs from Turks who visited Erivan and talked to people, you would be surprised about how some of them talk about Turks, as if Turks are not human or something.

I think it would be fitting for Turkey to implement some of the surveillance tactics if not all used by Israel and China. Keep track of the illegal aliens accordingly and ensure swift action.

DNA database fingerprints and all that.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
I think it would be fitting for Turkey to implement some of the surveillance tactics if not all used by Israel and China. Keep track of the illegal aliens accordingly and ensure swift action.

DNA database fingerprints and all that.
I dont think that we have this problem with the Armenians who live in Turkey but those in Armenia, its the state doctrine after all, every action of them revolves around the genocide stuff.
Ask anyone in the world what comes to their mind as the first thing you when you say Armenian, thats how far it went.

Bayraktar TB2

Contributor
Reactions
The big boy @ 00:41
IMG_20201025_151642.png

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,378
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Anyone able to ID this loitering munition, Armenia claims to have shot down.

View attachment 4861 View attachment 4862 View attachment 4863 View attachment 4864

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Israel Moderator
Solutions
Reactions
11 2,875
Nation of residence
Israel
Nation of origin
Israel

Russian war correspondents in Karabakh report there is Azeri recon force operating around Canaqci village. Thats very close to Shusha:

Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Anyone able to ID this loitering munition, Armenia claims to have shot down.

View attachment 4861 View attachment 4862 View attachment 4863 View attachment 4864

type="full"]4861[/ATTACH] View attachment 4863
IAI green dragon?
ELBIT Skystriker
EazTBKnWkAEdsGU.jpg

Attachments

• SkyStriker.pdf
    562.1 KB · Views: 113
Top Bottom