Azerbaijan Armenia Tensions

S

Sinan

The important thing is that they musnt stop in a few days,if they push long enough a deal could be made to liberate all areas.
I really hope Aliyev doesnt cave in to pressure from Putin.
Look let me be more clear.

Azerbaijan is winning against Armenia. If somehow, Russia involves in this conflict in the favor of Armenia and tips the scale. I say, we can do the same. Being in close proximity, we can wreak havoc on Armenia's military complex if Russia ever decides to join the fray.

Kaptaan

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan
I confess I was slightly confused about the exact lay of the fighting. This map helps to get a grip on the strategic situation which seems to suit AZ. I would expect at minimum that before fighting stops that AZ has [given better strategic position and enjoying greater resources] to have mopped up te red blobs - if not entirely retaken the amber occupied region.

1601319564139.png

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Lot of casualties among azeri soldiers today, God help them. Hope that Azeri military will cope with tnis setbacks and manage to fullfil its objectives.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
66 30,906
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
ermeni-general.jpg

General Arakel Martikyan, Head of the Intelligence Department of the Armenian General Staff, was neutralized while on the front.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,336
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Seriously man Azerbaijanis need to stop doing soviet style attacks..so disheartening to see 15 soldiers martyred while putting tanks out in the open.

T

triangle

Seriously man Azerbaijanis need to stop doing soviet style attacks..so disheartening to see 15 soldiers martyred while putting tanks out in the open.

The material and human losses are not sustainable in this way and rate. I'm afraid the Azeri's are going to lose in a bad way.

Edit: they lost up to a whole battalion today during a failed push.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Turko

The UN Security Council will gather for an emergency discussion of the situation in Nagorno-Karabakh on Tuesday in the format of closed consultations. This was announced on Monday, September 28, by TASS, citing a source in the organization.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom