Kaptaan

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan
The Great Karabakh Genocide where 900 trillion Armenians were massacred by the big bad Turk.
Correction boss, correction. The number is 900 trillion less one. The big bad Turk let one escape. You let the fcukin Kardeshians escape to USA.

Imagine more Kardeshians in the world ahhhhhggggghhhh .....

M

Maximilian Veers

This looks more like a war of attrition at the moment.

Was expecting things to slow down, once the Armenian reserves and the military gets deployed on the front. Hoping this does not change into another Syria where the war goes on for ages.

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,938
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
How possible is a land connection between Azerbaijan and Turkey?

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
66 30,906
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
How possible is a land connection between Azerbaijan and Turkey?
Ei8WSnrX0AQau1Q

This doesn't seem possible for now. Because the Russians will not allow it. Our priority should be to save Nagorno-Karabakh.
Operations continue because the Russians didn't speak up. I get your attention. Despite Russia, Azerbaijan cannot take back Karabakh.
Note: I added the map so you can understand what is what

Y

Yoyo

Was expecting things to slow down, once the Armenian reserves and the military gets deployed on the front. Hoping this does not change into another Syria where the war goes on for ages.
Now that I think about it, maybe we don't want it to end so soon? The longer it takes, the more Azerbaijan departs Russia's sphere of influence and gets integrated into Turkey's geostrategy with more TR-made weapon systems. Afterall, these conflicts create an important trial and marketing opportunity for our products. Turkey is aiming for $10 billion in defence exports by 2023 and these conflicts, while admittedly bad for the locals, provide the demand.

I hate to sound like a materialistic weasel but this is how the West does it and it appears Turkey has learned a few things. This allows ALL our objectives to be completed:

-- Help Azerbaijan gain territory
-- Keep the conflict "low intensity" to be able to control it and to avoid having to send TR troops
-- Minimize impact on Turkish economy
-- Minimize the risk of heavy RU involvement
-- Advertise Turkish weapon systems globally over a longer time
-- Punish Armenia with devastating attrition
-- Reduce Russian/Iranian influence in Azerbaijan
-- Turn Azerbaijan into Turkey's #1 defence customer

That said, I realize I might be completely wrong and maybe it is in our best interest to finish this shit as quickly as possible instead of dragging our feet. Hmm. :unsure:

Costin84

Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Romania
This looks more like a war of attrition at the moment.
It's exactly that, leaving aside glorious conquests and thousands of enemies killed plus hundreds of tweets announcing victory, the changes on the ground will be....nonexistent

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,336
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Notice how the armenians believe they are fighting Turkey hahaha

Sit down if it was Turkey, armenia would have been turned into a parking lot.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
28 19,178
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
If Azerbaycan doesn’t do airstrikes then this won’t amount to much.

They’ve already lost momentum. I am aware of the trenches and what not armenian side has dug, but that is why you have airforces.

I expect at least 2-3 uav in the air at all times on one of those fronts. Bringing terror on the invaders

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom