Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,722
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
Watching some videos and reading some news from both sides makes me realize that... the Soviet style of warfare (where human lives are worth nothing and corruption and incompetence are the norm) is well and alive in those parts of the world. The commanders from both sides are mentally still in WWII or something no matter how many new weapons you give them. Azerbaijan really needs to reshape it’s armed forces and military leadership and follow NATO/Western standards.

T

triangle

Watching some videos and reading some news from both sides makes me realize that... the Soviet style of warfare (where human lives are worth nothing and corruption and incompetence are the norm) is well and alive in those parts of the world. The commanders from both sides are mentally still in WWII or something no matter how many new weapons you give them. Azerbaijan really needs to reshape it’s armed forces and military leadership and follow NATO/Western standards.

Too late for that, they are stuck with it/in it. Only the TB2's give some relief.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,336
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Oh yes, it's official. They did it again. :ROFLMAO:

Armenia is already accusing Turkey of GENOCIDE once more.

The Great Karabakh Genocide where 900 trillion Armenians were massacred by the big bad Turk.

Just like the pathetic kurds who cried genocide.

Seriously no matter how much we laugh at them their lies work. Just a matter before they try to get the international community in and offensive stops just like Operation Peace Spring.

Vergennes

Experienced member
Professional
France Moderator
Reactions
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France

An Armenian position taken today near Fizuli..... What a bloodbath on both sides....

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,938
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
I told the engineers to keep the sound for physiological warfare aspects. I can tell them to remove it if you like

Try it. Meanwhile Germans and US are working for to reduce the noise. Successfully.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
66 30,906
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Can our engineers find a way to reduce the voices?

For Psychological Warfare, the height of the acoustic signature is an advantage. Thus, the morale of the enemy is more easily broken on the front line. And with a lack of self-confidence, the enemy loses the will to fight.

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,938
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

For Psychological Warfare, the height of the acoustic signature is an advantage. Thus, the morale of the enemy is more easily broken on the front line. And with a lack of self-confidence, the enemy loses the will to fight.

And give time for reaction.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom