Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
22 18,911
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
imagine, we send them 6 soldiers alive, didnt kill them, but they lied in their news that those are the heros, they could outsmart our soldiers and so on... didnt mention that we actually gave them those soldiers. so today, the video was uploaded... then dont deserve alive soldier with this hated mind..
The general public in Armenia with the exception of a few doesn't seem to understand that they could have lost a lot more had it not been for the CSTO with Russia.

As it is Azerbaycan has only freed their own lands. The war reparation will come.

But truth be told I hope they don't change because then it's easier to keep them away, locked down, and with time they'll cease to exist.

AzeriTank

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,760
Nation of residence
Azerbaijan
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Should be prosecuted for hate crimes. Nearly everything they spouted is a lie.
funny part, in the beginning of war, our Lora Ballistic missile hit Shusha city music hall, where their inaguration were help for their fake president.. one Russian journalist reported that after talking with local people in shusha. he got info that more than 25 Armenian police died there, because Azerbaijan got the news that there is meeting there of armed forces and shoot it.. That journalist was arrested and later deported immediately. Later Armenia reported in to UN that Azerbaijan hit their building which has no connection to war. however, today there were a video shared that tens of dead Armenian police during that attack, recorded by themselves.. thats how lier they are.. their opposition said that they would even share more videos from that attack.. imagine the whole was full of police and the area destroyed.. you were the first ones who got the taste of high technology and also their own peoples selling them for some little money.. found that Armenians who work for Azerbaijan sent the info... )

AzeriTank

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,760
Nation of residence
Azerbaijan
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Azerbaijan increased its defense budget for 2021 by 550 million dollars. The total budget was 2.7 billion dollars.
he said Azerbaijan will create a small version of Turkish army... i really home we buy more mine protected armored vehicles as Turkey started to make its own engine.. because of that we alreade lost 8 people after the end of the conflict..

A

adenl

he said Azerbaijan will create a small version of Turkish army... i really home we buy more mine protected armored vehicles as Turkey started to make its own engine.. because of that we alreade lost 8 people after the end of the conflict..
Do you have a source for this? And who exactly said it? Aliyev?

Adıvar

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey

Turkey has companies specialized in establishing field hospitals that looks more modern than those tents!
I see nothing wrong with those tents.. It is the most practical and handy for troops to put up, unlike those the Russians built, in a few hours where need to deploy for short periods and pack up to move to another place.

On the battle field, the tent is the best.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom