Azerbaijan Armenia Tensions

M

Manomed

I couldn't care less about armenians dying tbh

Armenians try to play innocent while they have done worst crimes.

that 301 channel can cry all he wants armenians are brown and not european.

we wuz white christian european :((((

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
20 8,312
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,941
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan

Is this true. Then again don’t let this get over your head need to look for poison needles everywhere.

imo Armenia is going to move from Russia. Influence to US influence, which is going to cause us headaches.
Pashinyan pretty much said the same thing on Armenian national news a few weeks back, mentioning that neither the UK nor the US nor the EU are prepared to recognize Karabakh as anything other than Azerbaijani and that rather than lie to the Armenian people, he'd rather give them the bitter medicine up-front and move forward. That being said, I think they are still pushing for some degree of autonomy for Armenians like in Soviet times.

Kedikesenfare

Reactions
1 797
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
I remember that Macron made the same statement in front of Franco-Armenian youths. He basically said that Paris can not intervene due to the fact that Karabağ is UN-recognized territory of Azerbaijan.

Kedikesenfare

Reactions
1 797
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Don't be surprised if they said the exact opposite the next day or two.
Pashinyan is actually not that bad tbh. He is more realistic in his approach than the opposition or the military. In addition, unlike the pro-Russian opposition, Pashinyan is a staunch supporter of opening the Turkish-Armenian border without any preconditions. Erdoğan knows this which is why he never drags him through the mud publicly if you haven't noticed this already.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
10 9,053
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Pashinyan is actually not that bad tbh. He is more realistic in his approach than the opposition or the military. In addition, unlike the pro-Russian opposition, Pashinyan is a staunch supporter of opening the Turkish-Armenian border without any preconditions. Erdoğan knows this which is why he never drags him through the mud publicly if you haven't noticed this already.

He's terrible and one of the most dishonest politicians you will find. Just yesterday i read an interview where he's still pushing the narrative that Turkey is to blame for the war. Not the americans, russians or europeans who were constantly blowing smoke up his arse giving him the confidence to start a war, but Turkey was to blame. A Turkey who was even willing to damage to their relationship with Azerbaijan to find a way for a peace settlement.

This was the guy who turned down every opportunity for a peace settlement, just when Aliyev thought he was finding reason with Pashinyon to come an agreement, where some land would be turned back to Azerbaijan and billions of dollars would go the other way, pashinyon goes dancing to insult the entire nation of Azerbaijan.

The same guy who openly made territorial demands of Turkey let alone Azerbaijan. When he mentioned the treaty of sevres is their basis appealing to the international diaspora/propagandists to push that narrative. That was actually the moment where Turkey realised that the armenians don't want peace and it completely turned the perception completely in favour of Azerbaijan. Before that incident Turkey was hoping the armenians were being honest in wanting peace, after that declaration, which is a defacto declaration of war against Turkey, it was done.

Anyway the incompetent pashinyon provoked the war and got crushed. Every step of the way he was touting the narrative about evil Turkey and evil Muslims.

He's terrible as a politician, all thats changed is he's been brought down to his knees especially after the most recent armenian escalation led to another swift ass kicking.

He's the worst kind of politician, nothing he says to Erdogan or Aliyev will be honest, it will be smoke and mirrors and in the background he will bullshit the armenians with the same properganda.

But in a way he's the perfect politician for Azerbaijan, he did the unthinkable and it allowed for Azerbaijan to settle in a few weeks what couldn't be settled in 30 years of american, russian and french mediation.

bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Friends, there is no nation called "Azeri". The people of Azerbaijan province are also Türk. Therefore, instead of the word "Azeri", let's use appropriate words such as Azerbaijan, Azerbaijani or Azerbaijani Türk.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,941
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan

Armenia seems to have finally made peace with the fact that Karabakh is part of Azerbaijan. I still expect there to be difficulties ahead but at least that's one obstacle surmounted. Also we are getting EU observers on the Armenia/Azerbaijan border so hopefully violence is kept to a minimum if not nonexistent.

And before people here start complaining about EU bias, I am far more trusting of the EU to not try any underhanded bullshit than Russia. So that's an improvement.

Barry

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
yeh but Russia is fast becoming a nothing actor in geopolitics whilst the EU pushes anti-Turk, anti-Islam agendas daily. I'd rather have the weaker of the 2 on the border so when Armenia inevitably starts their bullshit again, EU actors are not on the ground and stifling your defence, creating excuses and threats if you dare hit back.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
86 10,844
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Armenia seems to have finally made peace with the fact that Karabakh is part of Azerbaijan. I still expect there to be difficulties ahead but at least that's one obstacle surmounted. Also we are getting EU observers on the Armenia/Azerbaijan border so hopefully violence is kept to a minimum if not nonexistent.

And before people here start complaining about EU bias, I am far more trusting of the EU to not try any underhanded bullshit than Russia. So that's an improvement.
It's off-topic, but I wonder why the French information office used the reflection of a mirror with a wooden frame instead of sharing it with just a normal photograph.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,129
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Secular Europe treating this conflict as if its a religious conflict.

Europeans seems to get triggered with Azerbaijani Soldiers saying Allahu Akbar and chanting nationalistic slogans.

While they overlook the Armenian Priests holding AK47s with bibles and crosses on their hands.

Azerbaijan treated the war more like a war in getting its territory back while Armenia tried to market it to the world as a religious conflict.

Thats why you had many Far Right and Anti Islamic monkeys from all over Europe crossing into Armenia and fighting as volunteers for their bullshit Crusade.

Most got vapourised or fled like cowards or maybe there for photo ops then left.

Im really wondering what happened to that Far righter French guy who went to fight for the Armenians.

bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
"Secular Europe treating this conflict as if its a religious conflict."

In my opinion, Europe has never been secular. He used European secularism for his interests. For example, secularism was used to break the anti-European and Christian opposition in our country. For example, they used it to accept the economic burden and corrupt morality in the former eastern bloc countries. Members of Europe constantly remind themselves that "Europe is a Christian club". Do you think extreme nationalism or hostility to religion can come to power in a secular community? Could it be the 2nd party?

bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
"While they overlook the Armenian Priests holding AK47s with bibles and crosses on their hands."

Oh, will it ever happen? Armenians are the holy children of Jesus. They can do all kinds of crap. But no one can be angry with them. Priests only? Pkk/ypg terrorists who went to reinforce the Armenian army should not be forgotten. Oh sorry, pkk people were not terrorists, they were freedom fighters.

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,866
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

Look at Macron. 🤣🤣🤣

I_Love_F16

Contributor
France Correspondent
Reactions
10 1,544
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
"Secular Europe treating this conflict as if its a religious conflict."

In my opinion, Europe has never been secular. He used European secularism for his interests. For example, secularism was used to break the anti-European and Christian opposition in our country. For example, they used it to accept the economic burden and corrupt morality in the former eastern bloc countries. Members of Europe constantly remind themselves that "Europe is a Christian club". Do you think extreme nationalism or hostility to religion can come to power in a secular community? Could it be the 2nd party?

Actually European states look down not only on Muslims, but also Christians. West European states doesn’t like very much religion, doesn’t really matter if it’s Christianity or Islam. However Eastern Europe are more committed to religion, for example Poland.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom