Captain_Azeri_76

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan

These are some hot-news:
the last time I spoke about him was at the PDF - I told everyone, that the army command is full of Russian spies - just to sabotage and inhibit the quick-wittedness and reaction speed of the military. Now read the statements, also the retweeted one of Ali Önen.

"There are incredible claims in Azerbaijan about Necmeddin Sadıkov, who has been the Chief of General Staff of Azerbaijan since 1993. It looks like he's done all kinds of treachery he can do. It hasn't appeared at all since the operation started. He is said to have been dismissed, there is no confirmation."

"Friends, I researched the subject a little bit. Thank you @kamnc was also very helpful. The name of the general who was suspended and taken into custody, is Necmeddin Sadıkov. However, he is a Russian-speaking personality who hardly knows Azerbaijani."

Bayraktar TB2

Contributor
Reactions

These are some hot-news:
the last time I spoke about him was at the PDF - I told everyone, that the army command is full of Russian spies - just to sabotage and inhibit the quick-wittedness and reaction speed of the military. Now read the statements, also the retweeted one of Ali Önen.

"There are incredible claims in Azerbaijan about Necmeddin Sadıkov, who has been the Chief of General Staff of Azerbaijan since 1993. It looks like he's done all kinds of treachery he can do. It hasn't appeared at all since the operation started. He is said to have been dismissed, there is no confirmation."

"Friends, I researched the subject a little bit. Thank you @kamnc was also very helpful. The name of the general who was suspended and taken into custody, is Necmeddin Sadıkov. However, he is a Russian-speaking personality who hardly knows Azerbaijani."
I think these actions has more to do with aliyev leaning on Turkey more than Russia now.. Otherwise how can you explain 27 years of service. Tovuz attacks I think was the last drop for Aliyev and starting with the foreign minister and now this traitor. Azerbaijan starting their own gülen purge.

Captain_Azeri_76

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
I think these actions has more to do with aliyev leaning on Turkey more than Russia now.. Otherwise how can you explain 27 years of service. Tovuz attacks I think was the last drop for Aliyev and starting with the foreign minister and now this traitor. Azerbaijan starting their own gülen purge.
Just to answer your question about the how and the happenings in 2020:

"Sadıkov, who allegedly gave the coordinates of Major General Polat Hashimov, who was martyred in the clashes in Tovuz in recent months, to Armenia. Martyr Hashimov is a well-loved general in the Azeri army. At the same time known to be turkey friendly."

"Polat Hashimov could have replaced the traitor Sadikov if he was not martyred. Likewise, it is said that he was involved in the martyrdom of another beloved commander, Lieutenant Colonel Raguf Orujov, also known as the Murov Eagle, in the conflicts that took place in Karabakh in 2016."

Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
It is said that necmeddin sadikov fled the country

“According to some information he has fled. Sadikov is from Derbent and is considered a national hero in his homeland, his mother is Mountain Jew named Tamara. Sadikov does not speak about his relatives which prompted Turkish counterintelligence deal with him. A month ago Sadikov had a dispute with the visiting Turkish parliamentarians and even spoke sharply about Azerbaijani authorities. “If we are giving our army to Turks, shall we give our women them too?” he said at the consultation. Sadikov was not seen in Russia yet and even his close relatives cannot establish contact with him,” the Telegram-channel says.

Azeri441

Committed member
Reactions
2 1,130
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
“According to some information he has fled. Sadikov is from Derbent and is considered a national hero in his homeland, his mother is Mountain Jew named Tamara. Sadikov does not speak about his relatives which prompted Turkish counterintelligence deal with him. A month ago Sadikov had a dispute with the visiting Turkish parliamentarians and even spoke sharply about Azerbaijani authorities. “If we are giving our army to Turks, shall we give our women them too?” he said at the consultation. Sadikov was not seen in Russia yet and even his close relatives cannot establish contact with him,” the Telegram-channel says.

Telegram-channel LOL

Captain_Azeri_76

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan

you know that this bullshit comes from an Armenian website - it is totally clear, that they would say it is the result of disagreements with the Turks (the would/could never say anything bad about the feeding hand RU), that nobody knows where he is - like he got assassinated by the Turks for not bending? TOTALLY BULLSHIT bro....

he was a Russian spy paralyzing the AZ army since the KRBGH conflict started in 90s, to keep AZ on a leash, and to sabotage the relationship of AZ to TR....

Cabatli_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
80 45,486
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Just to answer your question about the how and the happenings in 2020:

"Sadıkov, who allegedly gave the coordinates of Major General Polat Hashimov, who was martyred in the clashes in Tovuz in recent months, to Armenia. Martyr Hashimov is a well-loved general in the Azeri army. At the same time known to be turkey friendly."

"Polat Hashimov could have replaced the traitor Sadikov if he was not martyred. Likewise, it is said that he was involved in the martyrdom of another beloved commander, Lieutenant Colonel Raguf Orujov, also known as the Murov Eagle, in the conflicts that took place in Karabakh in 2016."

I believe Azerbaijan has many more traitors like him in its military and political system. I hope all of them will be cleaned with a large operation. With this way, maybe we can establish a perfect partnership in all field.

Captain_Azeri_76

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
I believe Azerbaijan has many more traitors like him in its military and political system. I hope all of them will be cleaned with a large operation. With this way, maybe we can establish a perfect partnership in all field.
After that is done - One Nation One State will become reality - these two nations should be a federation... like Austria-Hungary -
We have to cut the influence of Iran and RU on AZ and its leadership and military command - you are totally right in your point, that AZ got infiltrated in every section over the last 30 yrs...

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,133
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I'll never forget my time on facebook when I argued with those armenians. I'll never forget what they said.

They are like we are going to take huge chunks of Turkey. Because armenians are ancient warriors. This was in 2013.

Now we come to present days 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

Ronin

Reactions
I had always the feeling that the cooperation between Azerbaijan and turkey had way more potential especially in defense matters but somehow it didn't reach the maximum. Now it looks like we know the reasons.

I hope Azerbaijan after this conflict will recognize how good Turkish systems performed and that they can rely their safety on it. I hope this will lead to more cooperation to create a win win situation.

Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey

Definitely. İrfan Sapmaz who was a war correspondent during the 90s always said their were traitors within the upper echelons misguiding
Heydar Aliyev..

Top Bottom