Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
80 45,486
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Definitely. İrfan Sapmaz who was a war correspondent during the 90s always said their were traitors within the upper echelons misguiding
Heydar Aliyev..

As far as ı remember, Azerbaijani interior minister disappeared when Armenia attacked on Azerbaijan a few months ago. Today, This Nation is fighting for its independance under the support of Turkey but Their chief of staff disappeared. Which kind of traitors are occupying the most important seats in this country? Acc to this source, It was the request of Turkish military advisors and this guy is accused of being an agent of Russian federation.

Isa Khan

Experienced member
Reactions
26 9,825
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh

At the same time, new satellite imagery showed that Azerbaijan deployed more than 50 An-2 biplane aircraft to Yevlakh airport.

1601648611095.png

S

Sinan

blob:https://web.telegram.org/a43ed111-9202-4e42-9cac-c6430de8291f
After that is done - One Nation One State will become reality - these two nations should be a federation... like Austria-Hungary -
We have to cut the influence of Iran and RU on AZ and its leadership and military command - you are totally right in your point, that AZ got infiltrated in every section over the last 30 yrs...
I think, everybody knows that this clashreport account in Twiiter(also in youtube and telegram) is affiliated with Turkish state.

When i saw this below post i was kind of surprised and also surprised why it was not discussed here. Apart from NK, they also opened legitimacy of Armenian sovereignty over Sangesur region.

I think, after NK if possible Azerbaijan should conquer this territory too. It has too much of strategic importance. It will establish direct land connection between Turkey and Azerbaijan, over Caspian sea, it would enable Turkey to link with the rest of the Turkic countries. For land locked Turkic countries it would be like accessing to world seas.

Maybe after "One nation, two states" we can be "One nation, one state", who knows.

a43ed111-9202-4e42-9cac-c6430de8291f.jpg

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,132
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
As far as ı remember, Azerbaijani interior minister disappeared when Armenia attacked on Azerbaijan a few months ago. Today, This Nation is fighting for its independance under the support of Turkey but Their chief of staff disappeared. Which kind of traitors are occupying the most important seats in this country? Acc to this source, It was the request of Turkish military advisors.

This traitor does not even deserve the surname Sadik!!!

Complete disgrace of a man. He really does look like a Russian. He looks like those typical Russian generals.

M

Maximilian Veers

As far as ı remember, Azerbaijani interior minister disappeared when Armenia attacked on Azerbaijan a few months ago. Today, This Nation is fighting for its independance under the support of Turkey but Their chief of staff disappeared. Which kind of traitors are occupying the most important seats in this country? Acc to this source, It was the request of Turkish military advisors and this guy is accused of being an agent of Russian federation.

Wait...wat da faq? Chief of staff was a Russian agent....:eek: If he managed to reach the post of CAOS. You can bet he has setup an entire network within the Azeri military working for Russia. Azheri intelligence heads also need to roll.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

dBSPL

1-Soviet-era biplanes are sending to enemy air defenses as unmanned aircrafts.

2-Then they are marked, as soon as enemy air defense artillery start firing.

3-Finally, kamikaze drones neutralize these targets with very accurative kill ratio.

M

Maximilian Veers

A simple google search suggests that he has been dealing with the Russians for a long long time, He has been visiting Russia since 2015. That leaves a question. He probably was not recruited after he became CAOS. He was a Russian agent all along and managed to weed through the ranks to become CAOS right under the nose of Azheri/Turk Intelligence.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,496
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Wow, I've told you before there's some sort of intelligence failures in the Azeri Military, turns out it's chief of staff is a Russian agent. -___-

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,099
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Macron will be fuming that he will be out of the picture, once Minsk is history.

Skyfall

Committed member
Reactions
3 913
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
United Kingdom
Yep, I completely agree. Some people mentioned earlier that we shouldn't speak about it in this thread, but I must say that this is critical to the future of this battle. If Erdogan continues to be so vocal, world powers will be more inclined to step in and ask for a ceasefire. Watch Erdogan be in the headlines now. Some people in the west who were neutral will lean towards Armenia because of this.
I replied earlier and you deleted my post. How many mods are on this thread actively participating and Sinan deletes my post, who is a mod that has contributed the least to this thread. Also another member posted something about not insulting Erdogan and his post is not there now. Now you want to include politics because you say that it is critical but at the same time you are silencing members who have a different view from yourself.

You are right my dude, we shouldn't drag this thread to this kind of politics, cause we already have these threads in our internal affairs forum -
but anyhow I have to back the statements of our companions (even though I am not as Anti everything as some bros here) regarding the behavior of RTE in moments like this. In every conflict we had, in every support mission, he spoke to open, admitting everything we have done - no cover-up - nothing... and that is wrong, regarding the hostile stance of the whole christ.-world towards the TURKS... he has to work in the deep - like Putin, Trump, etc. - he as the leader of a regional superpower... just think about it a few moments... every setback was caused by thoughtless honesty - the result? waiting for green lights in Syria, Libya, the East. Med, N. Iraq... He is showing open support, the best he can... but should cover up the TR involvement like supp. needed drone tech. etc. like Putin...
He is sending convoys of equipment but is denying everything, saying that tanks are eatable -

You even left the above post who commented on my post but deleted mine. @Cabatli_53 seriously should I expect a ban for this post or are you guys going to carry on deleting post that you don't agree with?

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
22 18,829
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Honestly im 50/50 with Hungarians. They show their good side and support us while at the same time I dont trust them.

Hungarians are fully Europeanised its hard to make them realise their roots and how we are cousins.
I am sure if we look to the past 100 years we probably haven’t had much dealings or in contact with them on friendly turns. Just my gut feeling.

Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Do not take videos and photos ❗ flights of air objects in the sky of Armenia Our air defense strikes on them ❗ consequences of enemy blows
photo_2020-10-02_16-43-40.jpg

----

Basically, they Armenian MOD is requesting that pictures and videos aren't taken of objects that are being intercepted. As Azerbaijan intelligence is able to locate and destroy them. Clear sign that Armenian Air Defences are being neutralised.

Isa Khan

Experienced member
Reactions
26 9,825
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Armenia debunks Baku’s claims of use of Tochka-U missile systems

YEREVAN, October 2. /TASS/. The Ministry of Defense of Armenia debunked Azerbaijani statement claiming that Yerevan uses Tochka-U tactical missile to target Azerbaijan, the Ministry's press service said Friday.

"The claims of Azerbaijani officials, alleging that Armenia fires Tochka-U systems at Azerbaijani territory, are lies and are false. Despite the fact that Azerbaijan has been attacking settlements near Vardenis with drones and artillery for several days already, not a single missile has been fired from Armenia at Azerbaijan yet," the Ministry said.

Azerbaijani Presidential Aide Hikmet Hajiev stated earlier Friday that Armenia shells Azerbaijani settlements with Smerch multiple launch rocket systems and Tochka-U tactical missiles.

According to Hajiev, the shelling of settlements along the contact line killed 20 and injured 50 civilians.

Renewed clashes between Azerbaijan and Armenia erupted on September 27, with intense battles raging in the disputed region of Nagorno-Karabakh. The area experienced flare-ups of violence in the summer of 2014, in April 2016 and this past July. Azerbaijan and Armenia have imposed martial law and launched mobilization efforts. Both parties to the conflict have reported casualties, among them civilians.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
@Cabatli_53 bro, this does not look like a typical MAM-L strike here? I see a body being flung to the left.

View attachment 2593
It might not even be a gliding bomb since they seem to hear it approaching as start to scatter seconds before the impact.
But it also seems to be too small and fast to be a suicide drone.

Top Bottom