Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,797
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Btw I was wiki'ng Nakcivan and read this.

"Economic hardships and energy shortages (due to Armenia's continued blockade of the region in response to the Azeri and Turkish blockade of Armenia[citation needed]) plague the area. "

Aren't there land connection to Turkey ? Why aren't we supplying them with energy and other stuff ?

I was hoping Nakvican had military power and such, but can't see any.

Captain_Azeri_76

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan

"Economic hardships and energy shortages (due to Armenia's continued blockade of the region in response to the Azeri and Turkish blockade of Armenia[citation needed]) plague the area. "

Aren't there land connection to Turkey ? Why aren't we supplying them with energy and other stuff ?

1601641766641.png

the size of the open corridor is like nothing bro .... no way you could provide everything needed

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,090
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Nachivan is connected to Turkey with a small gateway.

Plus armenia cant touch this place because Turkey will interevene and bomb them to smitherens.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,090
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
You haven't met some Hungarians.. Who are still very much butt hurt when the Polish had to save them many moons ago

Honestly im 50/50 with Hungarians. They show their good side and support us while at the same time I dont trust them.

Hungarians are fully Europeanised its hard to make them realise their roots and how we are cousins.

Ravenman

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,528
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I think that he should not open his mouth about this situation.

It's just fuel for Armenian lobbyists and propagandists.

He's talking to much, he is talking more than Aliyev and Pashinyan combined.

Aliyev is the boss, he is the one who should talk. Now its like Erdogan is the leader of Azerbaijan.

This will upset all world powers and they gonna react.

Mis_TR_Like

Contributor
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
25 5,056
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
He's talking to much, he is talking more than Aliyev and Pashinyan combined.

Aliyev is the boss, he is the one who should talk. Now its like Erdogan is the leader of Azerbaijan.

This will upset all world powers and they gonna react.

Yep, I completely agree. Some people mentioned earlier that we shouldn't speak about it in this thread, but I must say that this is critical to the future of this battle. If Erdogan continues to be so vocal, world powers will be more inclined to step in and ask for a ceasefire. Watch Erdogan be in the headlines now. Some people in the west who were neutral will lean towards Armenia because of this.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom