Skyfall

Committed member
Reactions
3 913
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
United Kingdom
It appears from several conflicts now that the strikes are done using two drones. One for designation and the other holds the munitions. This way the one carrying the munition can be replaced immediately by a third drone leaving the second one to return to be replenished. This probably explains why the munitions appear to be coming from a different direction.

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,560
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
For a few hours I can’t open Twitter and I am missing so much. Can someone at least send me some screenshots or something of the Tweets with the developments.

Captain_Azeri_76

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
I've seen that a lot of times in these TB-2 vids. Not sure if it's just because the drone has circled some distance after releasing the MAM-L or if the missile can be programmed to approach from a specific angle.
probably this... there are also ATGMs with these capabilities like Javelin

Kaptaan

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan
According to Indian media Turkish and Pakistani soldiers are involved in Nagarno-Karabakh region a claim entire dismissed by Pakistan FO spokesperson as " "speculative and baseless".

A report published by Times Now India and a few other media outlets this week claimed Prime Minister Imran Khan sent troops to the disputed territory to fight alongside the Turkish military and Azerbaijan army in Agdam.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,797
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Turkey has already voiced our support to Azerbaycan. There is no need for a person who's provocative to keep saying it.

That is what we're saying. As you may know RTE rubs the ppl the wrong way, too much in fact that it becomes a hindrance. IMO.

Captain_Azeri_76

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Guys when Turkey was conducting operations in Syria i'm sure the Azeris were one of the few nations that voiced their support openly. If Erdogan was to stay quite i'm pretty sure that you would have more to say about it.

Also by your way of thinking he will not want to jeopardise his son-in-law Bayraktars business - as these dictators are only concerned about money - so he will demand a ceasefire immediately if the supply is threatened.

Please guys, I was hoping that you would not bring politics into it. You will only destroy the appeal of your own forum by doing this. This thread is going well and it would be nice if we could keep it clean, as we don't want to spend hours every day going through trash to pick out the good bits.
You are right my dude, we shouldn't drag this thread to this kind of politics, cause we already have these threads in our internal affairs forum -
but anyhow I have to back the statements of our companions (even though I am not as Anti everything as some bros here) regarding the behavior of RTE in moments like this. In every conflict we had, in every support mission, he spoke to open, admitting everything we have done - no cover-up - nothing... and that is wrong, regarding the hostile stance of the whole christ.-world towards the TURKS... he has to work in the deep - like Putin, Trump, etc. - he as the leader of a regional superpower... just think about it a few moments... every setback was caused by thoughtless honesty - the result? waiting for green lights in Syria, Libya, the East. Med, N. Iraq... He is showing open support, the best he can... but should cover up the TR involvement like supp. needed drone tech. etc. like Putin...
He is sending convoys of equipment but is denying everything, saying that tanks are eatable -

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,091
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
According to Indian media Turkish and Pakistani soldiers are involved in Nagarno-Karabakh region a claim entire dismissed by Pakistan FO spokesperson as " "speculative and baseless".

A report published by Times Now India and a few other media outlets this week claimed Prime Minister Imran Khan sent troops to the disputed territory to fight alongside the Turkish military and Azerbaijan army in Agdam.

I hope Pakistani SSG is there in an advisory role.

Isa Khan

Experienced member
Reactions
22 9,818
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Nagorno-Karabakh: Armenia 'stands ready' for peace talks

As fierce fighting in the disputed region enters its sixth day, Armenia says it is ready to begin talks about a ceasefire with international mediators. Azerbaijan says it will only stop fighting if Armenia withdraws.

Armenia said on Friday it was ready to engage with the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE) to reestablish a ceasefire in the breakaway region of Nagorno-Karabakh.

The country's foreign ministry said it "stands ready" to engage with France, Russia, and the United States, who co-chair the OSCE group of mediators to the conflict, "to re-establish a ceasefire regime."

The three countries on Thursday called for an immediate ceasefire in Karabakh, which is internationally recognized as part of Azerbaijan, but run by ethnic Armenians.

Armenia and Azerbaijan have been locked in a simmering conflict for decades over the disputed region and new fighting that erupted on Sunday has been the heaviest in decades.

Hundreds dead

Nearly 200 people have been confirmed killed, including more than 30 civilians.

Armenia and Karabakh declared martial law and mobilizated their militaries, while Azerbaijan imposed military rule and a curfew in large cities.

Talks to resolve the conflict have largely stalled since a 1994 ceasefire agreement.

Fears are growing that the conflict could expand into an all-out, multi-front war that could suck in regional powers Turkey and Russia.

Azerbaijan blamed

France blamed Azerbaijan for initiating the recent conflict, with backing from its longtime ally, Turkey.

The Ankara government, meanwhile, insists that the three OSCE Group powers should have no role in peace negotiations.

President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said a lasting ceasefire could be achieved only if "Armenian occupiers" withdrew from the disputed region.

lora missile

How did they get a missile with 400 km range? it's restricted to supply missile exceeds 300km range.

Azeri441

Committed member
Reactions
2 1,098
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
How did they get a missile with 400 km range? it's restricted to supply missile exceeds 300km range.

Israel classifies Lora as artillery rocket rather than Ballistic Missile, such classification gives them ability to avoid the 300km restriction.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom