Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Is there a single picture of a shot down drone? I mean out of 83 1-2 pictures should have been made no?

I've seen footage claiming to be scattered pieces of a drone, but the pieces that were being picked up were all metallic plates - could be kamikaze drones. I have not, however, seen footage of pieces that could be a part of TB2 or Anka which are made from composite materials kevlar/carbon-fibre..

I'm following several Armenian Telegram propaganda channels.

Costin84

Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Romania
People tend to disregard the armenian figures and accept the Azerbaijani figures, which is understandable. But they fail to keep in mind that armenia is a much more open and democratic society with free and fair elections, compared to the Stalinist Aliyev regime who made made his wife the vice-president.

These facts should be considered when taking the released figures into account.

Exactly, after all said and done, Armenian politicians have to account for every life lost to their constituents while in Azerbaijan, little Stalin Aliev doesn't have such worries

Y

Yoyo

armo.jpg

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
28 19,178
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
I believe in progress and without it you regress.

I expect to see proof of progress.

Captain_Azeri_76

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Breaking News - StronQ Armenian forces took control of the eastern skirts of Trabzonimiyan - for more info pls ask our insiders from the front like "Parallelogram" etc.
Imuhm Khameniniyan is driving a SU-65 on the highway straight to Istanbilios to meet his orthodox counterpart

1601486948908.png

D

dBSPL

The inevitable end for invader terrorists. We want to say to all of them: Go home or your story will end like this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom