Turkey
Last edited:

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,024
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
One thing i learned in life is that the worst people on earth always attack others while playing the victim. Communists like the PKK shitheads do this, certain political Islamists do this where they justify their oppression by claiming they were oppressed and Armenians especially do this, who make outlandish lies about genocide in order to justify a genocide against you.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,024
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Read the comments in this thread, disgraceful stuff from the Azerbaijanis. I hope they never betray Turkiye the way they so easily betray the Turkish cypriots.

https://www.reddit.com/r/azerbaijan/comments/16tvx6z
I advise all Azerbaijanis to study the Cyprus situation, to not eat up western bullshit especially as you can see the western bullshit being applied to you. Where you are accused of multiple genocides and Armenians are portrayed as rightful owners of the region. All western bullshit.

Its such a shame that so many weak minded shitheads exist within our peoples. We don't need enemies when our people will undermine us.

Had the western backed genocide of Turkish Cypriots succeeded and the island annexed to the greeks, Turkiye would be much weaker today for it. Her entire Anatolian underbelly would be at risk.

And remember the greeks at every opportunity have voted against peace and were rewarded for it. the 2004 annon plan when they voted against peace, they were then gifted with EU membership. The same EU that if they had the power will tell you Azerbaijanis to go and get f'ed and that everything belongs to Armenia.

Last edited:

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,936
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Read the comments in this thread, disgraceful stuff from the Azerbaijanis. I hope they never betray Turkiye the way they so easily betray the Turkish cypriots.

https://www.reddit.com/r/azerbaijan/comments/16tvx6z
It has been Azerbaijan’s policy for years to not officially recognize disputed states. We don’t even recognize Taiwan.

So this isn’t betrayal. Betrayal is Turkey selling us out to the Soviets after saying they wouldn’t, to the extent of deporting Azerbaijani political figures who were fleeing persecution.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,024
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
It has been Azerbaijan’s policy for years to not officially recognize disputed states. We don’t even recognize Taiwan.

So this isn’t betrayal. Betrayal is Turkey selling us out to the Soviets after saying they wouldn’t, to the extent of deporting Azerbaijani political figures who were fleeing persecution.

The point isn't about what the Azerbaijani state does, its about the people selling the Turkish cypriots out and eating up the bullshit.

As for your second point, yes that is betrayal and its disgraceful. No man of honour should ever support that. I've even pointed out that my fear was that erdogan could sell you out.

But the common Azeribaijani shouldn't behave like that, its disgraceful and its counter productive.

Never get it twisted, what you achieved today couldnt have been achieved without Turkish support. The genocide taking place in cyprus was as much an attack on Turkiye itself as it were the Turkish cypriots.

And your strength relies on a strong Turkiye. No Turkiye today and its impossible for an Azerbaijan to exist.

Last edited:

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,667
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
The point isn't about what the Azerbaijani state does, its about the people selling the Turkish cypriots out and eating up the bullshit.

As for your second point, yes that is betrayal and its disgraceful. No man of honour should ever support that. I've even pointed out that my fear was that erdogan could sell you out.

But the common Azeribaijani shouldn't behave like that, its disgraceful and its counter productive.

Never get it twisted, what you achieved today couldnt have been achieved without Turkish support. The genocide taking place in cyprus was as much an attack on Turkiye itself as it were the Turkish cypriots.

And your strength relies on a strong Turkiye. No Turkiye today and its impossible for an Azerbaijan to exist.

Even in TRNC Turkish Cypriots are a minority at this point

Barry

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
Looked at that reddit thread and i've got to say, with "brothers" like that, you'd come to think family ain't shit.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,024
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Looked at that reddit thread and i've got to say, with "brothers" like that, you'd come to think family ain't shit.

I understand the political situation makes it hard to recognise the TRNC and she must endure the discrimination. But the common Turk cannot think or behave like that. That guarantees that in the long run we will lose.

The comments are disgraceful, they are running with the narrative that Turks are the bad guys there and what has the greeks ever done to them. Well the greeks only yesterday were advertising how they were sending Spartans to fight Azerbaijan and air lifting PKK from northern iraq to help the Armenians kill Azerbaijanis. The fact they shut their mouths this time is because Armenia was so comprehensively beaten in 2020. And since this new war took 1 day to settle its a good job they shut their mouths.

And Azerbaijanis those Turkish Cypriots are the same stock as the Turks of Turkiye. If you call Turkiye your brother "two states one nation" you cannot ignore the plight of the Turkish cypriots.

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,974
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Who takes the opinions of Reddit idiots serious? Some toxic virgins living in their mommies basement, ranting all day long about bs.

Reality...
1695934409680.png

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,024
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Who takes the opinions of Reddit idiots serious? Some toxic virgins living in their mommies basement, ranting all day long about bs.

Reality...
View attachment 61504

Its easy to fly Turkiyes flag because Turkish military power/expertise was a big contributor to Azerbaijan liberating her land. What's important is doing what requires sacrifice and tribulation.

Many of the troubles we have to endure today is because we historically didn't do the right things. Azerbaijans swift victories should show the wider Turkic world that if we are together we can overcome even when the Russians, Americans and Europeans are all against us.

Turks in general must educate themselves on the wider Turkic world. We have to think with the mindset that if one Turk is attacked all Turks are attacked. The west in all of their energies work to divide, we must work to unite.

The armenians are in numbers very few, yet they organise together a thousand times better then Turks do. They also take the position that the Turk is wrong and the enemy in everything. For example they will support the Greeks, the PKK, anyone and everything that is against us. They pay internet farms to 24/7 attack us and destroy our online presence, just take a look at wikipedia. Now im not saying we should behave like those honourless degenerates. What i'm saying is that when something like Cyprus is brought up our default position shouldn't be ah well fuck the Turkish Cypriots. Because not only will they suffer but Turkiye's own sovereignty will come into question.

Ghost soldier

Хижак
Reactions
3 3,795
Nation of residence
Morocco
Nation of origin
Moroco
Honestly I think that zangezur question should not opened quickly by azerbaijan since many nations will view azerbaijan as the aggressor despite the fact that zangezur is rightful azerbaijani Land, it will only be possible when Russia occupies ukraine and by then international law will be irrelevant

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,936
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
I understand the political situation makes it hard to recognise the TRNC and she must endure the discrimination. But the common Turk cannot think or behave like that. That guarantees that in the long run we will lose.

The comments are disgraceful, they are running with the narrative that Turks are the bad guys there and what has the greeks ever done to them. Well the greeks only yesterday were advertising how they were sending Spartans to fight Azerbaijan and air lifting PKK from northern iraq to help the Armenians kill Azerbaijanis. The fact they shut their mouths this time is because Armenia was so comprehensively beaten in 2020. And since this new war took 1 day to settle its a good job they shut their mouths.

And Azerbaijanis those Turkish Cypriots are the same stock as the Turks of Turkiye. If you call Turkiye your brother "two states one nation" you cannot ignore the plight of the Turkish cypriots.
I checked that thread and I have yet to see anyone saying that Turkish Cypriots are the bad guys. Every single comment is focusing on the political reasons why official recognition isn’t a good option for Azerbaijan.

Hypothetically speaking even if Azerbaijan were to recognize TRNC, we would be heavily pressured very soon to reverse that decision - see Pakistan and Bangladesh for examples.

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,974
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Azerbaijan now needs to stay quiet for some time and let the heat cool down...

Armenian organizations blowing millions every years into the pockets of US senators etc. changed what? What did they gain? Is there an US-Armenian military alliance? US investment in Armenia? Arms supplies? No. But Azerbaijan got Karabakh back and relations between Türkiye and Azerbaijan were never that strong before.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom