Reactions
60 29,300
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Indonesian Ambassador to Ankara Dr. Lalu Muhammad Iqbal announced that they are negotiating with Turkey to jointly design and manufacture warships.
what are you saying man
@Indos

Oublious

Experienced member
The Netherlands Correspondent
Reactions
7 4,328
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
We turned in to a drone export country :D , should put some Kayseri philosophy people to foreigner and defence relations. Abi gel sana drone verelim, yaninda kuck drone bedava...

I lost the countries we sold it to.

Rodeo

Contributor
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
30 4,749
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
whats wrong with CATS?

lol

they managed to finish the project and it still not good enough...
the resolution of its IR camera is low. And it's still a bit chubby. If we could up those specs we could outcompete the likes of WESCAM. I would love to see that.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,744
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

AVCI

Türkiye Correspondent
Reactions
Endonezya'nın Ankara Büyükelçisi Dr. Lalu Muhammed İkbal, Türkiye ile ortak savaş gemileri tasarlamak ve üretmek için görüştüklerini açıkladı.
ne diyorsun adamım
[KULLANICI=322]@Indos[/KULLANICI]

These are the ships mentioned. Tais shipyard official said that they are at the signing stage for two 65 m class ships.

IMG_20211113_115728.jpg
IMG_20211113_115735.jpg

Last edited:

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,744
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
It may be me, but is it normal that a company makes these deals.

I mean it's suppose to be a country's armed forces that sign the deal for delivery of ammunition and armaments. While companies specializing in aviation delivers the vehicle. Unless the company produces everything themselves.

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
6 7,164
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
It may be me, but is it normal that a company makes these deals.

I mean it's suppose to be a country's armed forces that sign the deal for delivery of ammunition and armaments. While companies specializing in aviation delivers the vehicle. Unless the company produces everything themselves.
It is probably just you being skeptical.
The counterpart wants to make it easy and just deal with one party selling the package rather than many. So the vendor of the main platform acts as the main contractor and coordinates the delivery of the peripheral components that go with their product, as simple as that. If Ukraine want to order additional ammunition they can probably order through the ammunition maker rather than the platform maker but still they may not as they want to make things easier for them holding the platform maker as the responsible partner for the provision of their product's consumables.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,744
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
It is probably just you being skeptical.
The counterpart wants to make it easy and just deal with one party selling the package rather than many. So the vendor of the main platform acts as the main contractor and coordinates the delivery of the peripheral components that go with their product, as simple as that. If Ukraine want to order additional ammunition they can probably order through the ammunition maker rather than the platform maker but still they may not as they want to make things easier for them holding the platform maker as the responsible partner for the provision of their product's consumables.
In such kind of deals the "middle" man usually gets a cut. IMO this kind of dealings domestically add unnecessary cost.

e.g. TAF get TB2 and also signs deal with Baykar to deliver MAM instead of having Roketsan deliver it directly. Thus incurring additional expenses that could have been avoided.

Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
In such kind of deals the "middle" man usually gets a cut. IMO this kind of dealings domestically add unnecessary cost.

e.g. TAF get TB2 and also signs deal with Baykar to deliver MAM instead of having Roketsan deliver it directly. Thus incurring additional expenses that could have been avoided.

This is for exports, it's pretty clear in the video if you watched it.

Top Bottom