1637693906907.png

guest12

Reactions
2 876
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
For a short time, Turkey was one of the cheapest countries you could get an iPhone 13 128 GB for around 750 euro's.
During height of Gulenist rule when fun things like Çözüm Süreci and Balyoz/Ergenekon happening while PKK literally kicked Turkish state out of southeast city they would make patrols on main roads and make id check.U.S. at same time kicking Turkmens out of Kerkuk and finishing KRG too.This time Syrian KRG will done probably but that doenst matter of course reaching easy life important above all.

Then again you know those things better than anyone.

Last edited:

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
For a short time, Turkey was one of the cheapest countries you could get an iPhone 13 128 GB for around 750 euro's.
Oh so thats how goverment is stimulating exports, wow, how could i doubt their plans, shame on me.

Cabatli_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
80 45,486
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
UAE Economy Minister al-Mari: "Economic relations with Turkey are getting stronger and this situation offers great opportunities to establish new partnerships in different fields. Today, we are starting a new era in sustainable economic partnership between the two countries."

(?)

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Yeah... it is the prefect time to buy us cheaply. :D
I thought the emir of Dubai was behind the coup attempt in Turkey? How comes UAE is allowed to invest then?
Oh i forgot the exchange rate for a second.

Last edited:

guest12

Reactions
2 876
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
UAE Economy Minister al-Mari: "Economic relations with Turkey are getting stronger and this situation offers great opportunities to establish new partnerships in different fields. Today, we are starting a new era in sustainable economic partnership between the two countries."

(?)
??????? indeed.He wants to repair relationship with Gulenists perhaps?

Here some fun conspricy theory U.S./Israel decided to rid of MSB and he somehow learned it(Russians?). :D :D

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,534
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey
During height of Gulenist rule when fun things like Çözüm Süreci and Balyoz/Ergenekon happening while PKK literally kicked Turkish state out of southeast city they would make patrols on main roads and make id check.U.S. at same time kicking Turkmens out of Kerkuk and finishing KRG too.This time Syrian KRG will done probably but that doenst matter of course reaching easy life important above all.

Then again you know those things better than anyone.
Yes, I am also very angry to chp about that matter. Worst government ever.

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,090
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
This is going to a very hard landing for everyone. Those responsible, who made their money and filled their bags will soon all leave, say goodbye and enjoy their lives probably in one of the Gulf countries.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom