Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,156
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Literall cope Tajiks are both PKK supports and Turk haters They are going to use those TB2s to hit our Krygz brother or our Uzbek brothers.

You akpians worship money nothing else I bet you would get happy to see our Turkic brothers being blow apart from TB2 camera

Tajiks believe Samarkand and Bukhara belong to them all the Turkic peoples who live there need to be killed or kicked out.

Turks, Arabs and the Mongols were too lenient on the Iranians.

Typical Persian supremacy.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,156
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
We have tools and a chance to change the future of the region.

Not really eventhough Turkiye has been increasing its clout in Central Asia.

Tajikistan has largely been opposed to it due to their anti Turkic stance.

We have the same problen with Mongolia especially due to then being close to Russia and China and how they look down upon Turks.

Just a matter of time before either Russia or China swallows Mongolia and the Mongols will be begging for our help. Mongols has had many chances to connect themselves to the Turkic world they never did. Even Hungary does a better job than them.

Mongolia's future is not really bright they will either get annexed or become a vassal to either Russia or China or get partitioned by both.

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
7 7,216
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Not really eventhough Turkiye has been increasing its clout in Central Asia.

Tajikistan has largely been opposed to it due to their anti Turkic stance.

We have the same problen with Mongolia especially due to then being close to Russia and China and how they look down upon Turks.

Just a matter of time before either Russia or China swallows Mongolia and the Mongols will be begging for our help. Mongols has had many chances to connect themselves to the Turkic world they never did. Even Hungary does a better job than them.

Mongolia's future is not really bright they will either get annexed or become a vassal to either Russia or China or get partitioned by both.

We need to gradually step in the region and establish harmony for the benefit of the region and ourselves. Some farmers fought for water, what a big deal, Germany and France fought all out but they are buddies now.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,156
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
We need to gradually step in the region and establish harmony for the benefit of the region and ourselves. Some farmers fought for water, what a big deal, Germany and France fought all out but they are buddies now.

It took two global wars to make France and Germany the best of buddies.

Corvus

Reactions
2 252
Nation of residence
Italy
Nation of origin
Turkey
Also Turks and Persians dont like each other.

Lol.

How old are you? 12? I was also making such simple comments on foreign affairs when I was in middle school.

You don't have to like each other to make business or even cooperate. Do you think Russians sold us S-400 because they are in love with dark haired Turkish men? Americans sold us jets because they loved the taste of baklava and kebab?

Get over it. World is not as simple as your brain.

M

Manomed

Lol.

How old are you? 12? I was also making such simple comments on foreign affairs when I was in middle school.

You don't have to like each other to make business or even cooperate. Do you think Russians sold us S-400 because they are in love with dark haired Turkish men? Americans sold us jets because they loved the taste of baklava and kebab?

Persians are known for spreading Pan Iranism throughout Iran and Tajikistan. Most of the Turks who live there are being opressed to say they are persian and not a Turk? So you are saying all of these are fake.

M

Manomed

A border war between Krgzstan and tajikistan is imminent. I shall defend my own brothers and not the oppressive pan Iranists who claim every Inch of Turkestan belongst to them. In Iran they can't even name their children Turkic names or they get arrested :DDDDDD they like turks so much.

Corvus

Reactions
2 252
Nation of residence
Italy
Nation of origin
Turkey
Persians are known for spreading Pan Iranism throughout Iran and Tajikistan. Most of the Turks who live there are being opressed to say they are persian and not a Turk? So you are saying all of these are fake.
So, we should back off and give up on Tajikistan just because Iran is trying to spread it's influence there?

Is that your proposal Mr. Smartass?

Btw, Kyrgyzistan gave us middle finger several times on FETÖ issues and they supported Russia when we shot down their jet. So much for our "brethren".

International relations is not a fantasy game. You have to act based on the realities on the ground. Not based on the wet dreams of some racist teenagers.

Last edited:
M

Manomed

So, we should back off and give up on Tajikistan just because Iran is trying to spread it's influence there?

Is that your proposal Mr. Smartass?
Tajikistan has claims over Uzbekistan and Krygzstan SO SUPPLYING A COUNTRY WHO HAS 2 CLAIMS OVER 2 TURKIC COUNTRIES not a reason to BACK OFF? Man you islamists always make me laugh lmao. I wonder why tajiks want TB2s probably for peaceful stuff right :DDD and not for Invading Uzbekistan or Krygzstan.

Corvus

Reactions
2 252
Nation of residence
Italy
Nation of origin
Turkey
Tajikistan has claims over Uzbekistan and Krygzstan SO SUPPLYING A COUNTRY WHO HAS 2 CLAIMS OVER 2 TURKIC COUNTRIES not a reason to BACK OFF? Man you islamists always make me laugh lmao. I wonder why tajiks want TB2s probably for peaceful stuff right :DDD and not for Invading Uzbekistan or Krygzstan.
Islamist?

World must be a very happy place for you my simple friend.

There's black and there's white. There's good and there's evil. There are Turks (only the ones you like) and there are Arabs (everyone you hate). Oh, let's not forget even Islamist and Arab are the same thing in your very very narrow mental vocabulary.

I'm jealous honestly. Reminds of my days in middle school. Happy and safe at home, having my wet dreams everynight and talk bullshit on forums. Good ol' days.

M

Manomed

Islamist?

World must be a very happy place for you my simple friend.

There's black and there's white. There's good and there's evil. There are Turks (only the ones you like) and there are Arabs (everyone you hate). Oh, let's not forget even Islamist and Arab are the same thing in your very very narrow mental vocabulary.

I'm jealous honestly. Reminds of my days in middle school. Happy and safe at home, having my wet dreams everynight and talk bullshit on forums. Good ol' days.
You are the one Implying tajiks will use those drones for peaceful activities ::DDDDDDD

We are talking about a country Who has 2 LAND claims over 2 Turkic countries you think they are going to use those drones for peaceful stuff :DDD

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,156
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Lol.

Kyrzgstan may have given us the finger the thing is Tajikistan is not close and has never been.

Selling tb2s will only strengthen them and their stupid land claims.

When it comes to historical geopolitics the Turks and Persians are enemies and rivals thats why even today we are still clashing in various issues.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,749
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Really good article on how the AKP is using drones to push for influence in countries of interest to Turkey (this isnt related to the Tajikistan deal since I dont think that Erdo can influence a country that is heavily infiltrated by the FSB with just drones).

I said it before, but hard power truly surpasses what soft power can achieve internationally. No wonder many international competitors perceive Turkish defense industry and Erdo to be a threat

M

Manomed

1651172018993.png

We literally backstabbed our brothers and tajiks are making fun of this @Ryder also they are calling krygz mongolian and so called turkish channel is liking that
1651172084149.png

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom