Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
59 7,575
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
There are hundreds of things you can call Hamas between two points of “they are hellspawn baby killers just like ISIS” and “they are mujahideen liberation fighters”.

He went ahead and said one extreme and just like that, all the political waggling of the last 2 weeks went into the drain. He’s very good at that.

Good luck to us all.

Rooxbar

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
41 1,488
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Even this guy knows:

There's a saying (there isn't, only I say it) that if a liberal knows it then it's common knowledge. With the caveat that all this talk of "regret" and "not predicting the repercussions" is just nonsense. All of it is still going on; Here you go:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,068
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
There are hundreds of things you can call Hamas between two points of “they are hellspawn baby killers just like ISIS” and “they are mujahideen liberation fighters”.

He went ahead and said one extreme and just like that, all the political waggling of the last 2 weeks went into the drain. He’s very good at that.

Good luck to us all.

Erdogan could have easily condemned both sides. You can support Palestine without having to resort to supporting Hamas.

Then talk how he can achieve peace maybe by contacting both sides.

He shot himself in the foot. There goes Turkiye's proactive policy. I hope his happy with his votes.

Term limits need to be introduced. Erdogan, Kilictaroglu and Bahceli should head for retirement.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,068
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Dont get me wrong this is not an attack on old people.

Old people can serve as long as they are healthy.

Seriously term limits. Nobody should hold a post until they die. Its ridiculous.

Turks can play a proper game of chess in the world of geopolitics but it seems our politicians love to piss it away.

I mean if we can maintain relations with China and Russia we can also do the same with Palestine and Israel.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
78 10,756
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Today the stock exchange cut the circuit twice, and trading was halted for the last half hour. BIST100 ended the day 7% lower and 8% below its intraday peak. Like a shitcoin ha... It was a bloodbath especially for energy and commodity companies. The long-term trend correction in the stock market is already predicted and BIST-100 has been trading below 8000 for some time, but today's events have been a 'great' experience especially for new users. For example, 3-4 million investors who registered in the last year met the circuit breaker. lol

Anyway, just at days when the balance sheets were announced, and while the energy stocks that drove the 2023 rally of the stock market experienced a significant correction, and on top of that, RTE's statement like an elephant diving into the glassware shop reveals a very uneasy picture for the rest of the week. On technical analysis, everything turned down. I hope the outflows do not continue, but it looks like we will continue to light a red for a while. Hundreds of millions of liras evaporated today. For what, I'm just asking...

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
OK we do not owe anything to Israel but what do we owe to Hamas to make this statement? Have we learned nothing from the "Muslim Brotherhood" fiasco and what it costed us?
This destructive policy made sure he keeps getting elected, why change a running system?
Turks as a nation have stockholm syndrome at this point.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,068
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
No one understands the reason behind Erdo's actions more than Ragip Soylu
I have been following and reading his articles regularly and he predicted that Erdogan will ramp up his criticism of Natenyahu a week ago

Technically his voter base feels betrayed just because he met with Netanyahu.

Erdogan brought this upon himself with his One minute.

Populism runs Turkish politics. We accuse nearly everybody from the USA to France who engage in populism but Turkiye is not so different but has been there for decades.

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,973
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
The Turkish Republic is transforming into a mongrel Refugeestan with the blessing of the Goverment, not one sane country and goverment would do that but ours are a special case i don't know why the're caring more for the security of others (EU) than our own peoples, caring more for refugees (no taxes countless social benefits) than our people (taxed to death).

And then those same people act like they are the only Patriots and Nationalist, lmao.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,022
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Lol he is the one to talk about censoring universities, what a hypocrite. :ROFLMAO:

ragip is disgraceful and no more then a political islamist propagandist and thats not because he likes islam or muslims, its because its a power grab that obtains them wealth and the perpetual power that continues the wealth.

I actually suspect most political islamists away from the cameras shit on the religion and laugh at it and its zombie like adherents. I still remember that leaked recording from the two ak party shills laughing mockingly about how they took random quotes out the quran and put in on their twitter feeds to get their followers excited. One of them was the one that had boggled eyes and looked like a gremlin, he had to resign during the corruption scandal implicated him.

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,560
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
I am surprised that Erdogan managed to hold on for so long before SHITTING in his pants with a dumb action like this. Just when it looked like the economy and the foreign policy could stabilize he destroys everything achieved in the last months in 5 minutes.

How can you be this dumb to call HAMAS as freedom fighters and embarrass the whole Turkish nation in front of the world. Even those who hate Israel know that HAMAS are a terror group and nothing else.

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
7 7,185
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I am surprised that Erdogan managed to hold on for so long before SHITTING in his pants with a dumb action like this. Just when it looked like the economy and the foreign policy could stabilize he destroys everything achieved in the last months in 5 minutes.

How can you be this dumb to call HAMAS as freedom fighters and embarrass the whole Turkish nation in front of the world. Even those who hate Israel know that HAMAS are a terror group and nothing else.
Hamas is Palestine's army.
Palestine has the right to defend themselves.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,441
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
IMO, it sounds worse. I was just scrolling, Media is already blowing up with this.

Up until now everything was sensible. Calling for ceasefire, proposing to act as mediator, organising aides, condemning Israel for indiscriminate bombing.

But now Turkish president just outright cornered himself. I don’t see any room for diplomatic manoeuvre for later ‘explanation'.
There is no diplomacy involved. Only guns are talking now. There is no point in talking about diplomacy when the region we are in is on the verge of a multi-front, multi-country war. The West is clearly on the verge of mounting a new crusade for our region. And one day tomorrow, Turkey will be told to choose its side.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,441
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
It doesn't matter whether Turkey supports Hamas or not. I guess no one thinks about what might happen in the next 6 months. I think people are that comfortable. Everyone is focused on the stock market falling with Erdoğan's 1 statement. Folks, if you scale Turkey's foreign policy based on daily realities, you will be doomed to fall into a pit.

You don't think about what your relations with your neighbors will be like in 6 months. No one thinks why the USA sent dozens of missile defense systems, around 16 thousand soldiers, and two aircraft carriers with an accompanying task force to the region. This painting actually seems very funny to me. Because if a regional war breaks out, even if we stay out of this war, we will also be affected economically because our neighbors are inside. I wonder what you, who are glued to stock market screens today, will do tomorrow. Or will you then complain about investors leaving Turkey because of its location?

Do you expect Turkey to sever all ties with the region while the region you live in has turned into a fire scene? Then who will invest in us? British or Germans? This must be a joke, right? Today, the countries that have forgotten human rights in Palestine tell us that there is no right or law in our own country. And I guess you don't have a problem with this humiliation.

And in the end, will you put the blame for the war that will break out in the region on Erdoğan? Will it bother you that Erdoğan does not remain silent when hundreds of thousands of people around you are going to die? I haven't even touched upon the plans of the Western countries regarding Turkey and the fact that they want Turkey to get its "deserved" share from this war. Do you really think they'll just leave us alone?

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,068
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
The whole Muslim UMMAH, brader... We will together liberate Quds from the Yahoodis soon under the leadership of Erdogan.

Hulooooggg!

I cant believe it I used to believe in this stuff lmaooo

You literally said it perfectly.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom