uçuyorum

Contributor
Reactions
9 1,201
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
You might notice in media and twitter they try to misrepresent issue in many ways, including these ships are UK and UK is not belligerent( ships are already commissioned by Ukraine), calling them non warships (they are armed with 30mm cannons and other weapons and they are in navy inventory, how is that not warship?), claiming they are defensive not offensive (no such disctinction in Montreux), and other excuses. We should hit back with pointing Greece's and Southern Cyprus' ongoing facilitation of Russian ships trade and helping them bypass embargoes.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,022
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
right wing, left wing it won't make much difference when it comes to Turkey. The agenda is consistent, only small details change. The agenda against Turkey in syria for example didnt change when obama came in after bush and didnt change trump came in and hasnt changed with bidan. Right wing, then left wing, then right, then left wing didnt change anything for us.

Like Malcolm X said about the difference, both are the same just the democrats smile at you while their murdering you, the right wing just tell you they hate you before murdering you.

I remember when it looked like Turks were going to go into Syria, this photo was put out by the left wing, oh yeah it was titled phone call with the president of Turkey or something like that.

obama_2300408b.jpg

Then when erdogan finally was going to in on the east, the american military threatened that our military would become legitimate targets. Trump sent this letter.

962.jpg

"wrong side of history and going down in history as a devil" is basically a similar threat to doing to him what they did to saddam or ghaddafi. What for to protect marxist terrorists? Threaten to destroy your nation for these western proxy pigs?

I'm long past the tricks of the Hegelian dialectic, all i pay attention to when it comes to politians is what they do. Nothing else, not what say, not what side of the political spectrum they claim to be on. Just what they do and what they have been doing has been consistant against Turkey across the decades.

The more we fail the more aggressive they have become. For example they got their kurdistan in iraq and they got it in syria, now the narrative in all the western media has shifted in unison to claim that Turks are genociding Kurds. Because naturally they want to take a chunk of Turkey to and give it to the PKK. If you keep failing that will happen.

Wasted so many years doing nothing syria, they made the same mistake with the greeks, wasted decades and your enemies have entrenched themselves in those lands who will prostitute themselves to anyone as long as they are against the Turks.

On a side note, maybe one the few things erdogan did correctly was to take Trumps letter and wipe his arse with it and move in. Each time you moved into Syria you incrementally rolled back the agenda against our nation and the region. Logic dictates take control of northern syria and iraq and their agenda in that area is destroyed.

Last edited:

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,622
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
right wing, left wing it won't make much difference when it comes to Turkey. The agenda is consistent, only small details change. The agenda against Turkey in syria for example didnt change when obama came in after bush and didnt change trump came in and hasnt changed with bidan. Right wing, then left wing, then right, then left wing didnt change anything for us.

Like Malcolm X said about the difference, both are the same just the democrats smile at you while their murdering you, the right wing just tell you they hate you before murdering you.

I remember when it looked like Turks were going to go into Syria, this photo was put out by the left wing, oh yeah it was titled phone call with the president of Turkey or something like that.

obama_2300408b.jpg

Then when erdogan finally was going to in on the east, the american military threatened that our military would become legitimate targets. Trump sent this letter.

962.jpg

"wrong side of history and going down in history as a devil" is basically a similar threat to doing to him what they did to saddam or ghaddafi. What for to protect marxist terrorists? Threaten to destroy your nation for these western proxy pigs?

I'm long past the tricks of the Hegelian dialectic, all i pay attention to when it comes to politians is what they do. Nothing else, not what say, not what side of the political spectrum they claim to be on. Just what they do and what they have been doing has been consistant against Turkey across the decades.

The more we fail the more aggressive they have become. For example they got their kurdistan in iraq and they got it in syria, now the narrative in all the western media has shifted in unison to claim that Turks are genociding Kurds. Because naturally they want to take a chunk of Turkey to and give it to the PKK. If you keep failing that will happen.

Wasted so many years doing nothing syria, they made the same mistake with the greeks, wasted decades and your enemies have entrenched themselves in those lands who will prostitute themselves to anyone as long as they are against the Turks.

On a side note, maybe one the few things erdogan did correctly was to take Trumps letter and wipe his arse with it and move in. Each time you moved into Syria you incrementally rolled back the agenda against our nation and the region. Logic dictates take control of northern syria and iraq and their agenda in that area is destroyed.
As much as the US has their Kurdistan in Iraq, we have it as well. The KRG in Iraq and the autonomous area in Syria are very different. People see them as the same because there are Kurds involved and there is "Kurdistan" in the name while this is wrong. People think that Kurdistan can exist without the opinion of Turkiye while they can't realize that the artery that is feeding the KRG (the most stable and widely recognized Kurdish authority) is Turkiye. If Turkiye decides that there will be no more prosperity in KRG their game ends. Who will support them and how? From which logistic corridor? There is no other way to exist in this region than to cooperate with Turkiye. The ones that can't realize this will simply perish like the ones before them.

While KRG in Iraq is established as a respected and recognized autonomous area in Iraq by everybody except Iran, the situation is Syria is not like this. Also the ones in Syria don't have even a small part of the structural stability of the KRG regime in Iraq. Don't be fooled by the shiny weapons, multicam uniforms and US soldiers posing together with them. The SDF and the whole Kurdish authority over the north of Syria is so fragile that even a small destabilization of the region can lead to SDF particle in 100 of different groups. The only thing it is keeping them together is the trust to the US and money. We know the end of those who trust in the US with examples from all around the world.

When the time comes everybody will see what I am talking about. SDF simply has nothing to do with the authority in the north of Iraq or the Qandil branch. They will be annihilated like rats in the end and they have no place to hide.

Every time YPG is a theme for a talk a part from our Istiklal Marsi comes to my mind "The days God promised you will come... Who knows, maybe tomorrow... maybe even closer than tomorrow."

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,622
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
While Germany has ceased its objections to the sale of Eurofighter Typhoon jets to Saudi Arabia, NATO-member Türkiye remains blocked by Germany from purchasing Eurofighter Typhoons & by the United States from buying F-16Vs. The rationale behind permitting the sale to Saudi Arabia, according to German Foreign Minister Annalena Baerbock, is that ''Saudi Arabia contributes to Israel's security by intercepting missiles fired at the country by Yemen’s Houthi rebels.''

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,068
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
While Germany has ceased its objections to the sale of Eurofighter Typhoon jets to Saudi Arabia, NATO-member Türkiye remains blocked by Germany from purchasing Eurofighter Typhoons & by the United States from buying F-16Vs. The rationale behind permitting the sale to Saudi Arabia, according to German Foreign Minister Annalena Baerbock, is that ''Saudi Arabia contributes to Israel's security by intercepting missiles fired at the country by Yemen’s Houthi rebels.''

These motherfckers have turned our Kaan plane into the next independance war.

Turkiye will not be independant until it fully builds everything itself.

This is the next independance war.

I just want Turkiye to build its own stuff I dont care if the Kaan is not on par with the F35 or the F22. As long as it works and does its job Im more than happy than seeing Turkiye beg for jets.

These motherfckers will constantly be moving the goalposts.

Not to mention they tied the Eurofighter to Israel's security shows once again what a bunch of motherfckers they are.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,622
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
These motherfckers have turned our Kaan plane into the next independance war.

Turkiye will not be independant until it fully builds everything itself.

This is the next independance war.

I just want Turkiye to build its own stuff I dont care if the Kaan is not on par with the F35 or the F22. As long as it works and does its job Im more than happy than seeing Turkiye beg for jets.

These motherfckers will constantly be moving the goalposts.

Not to mention they tied the Eurofighter to Israel's security shows once again what a bunch of motherfckers they are.
With Eurofighter or not, Turkiye must be able to manufacture every critical technology in the defence industry that the armed forces need.

If Turkiye is up to the ambitions it has about being an undisputed regional power, a leader in the Turkic and Islamic world there is no other way than to gain independence.

With the widening of our areas of interests we must be able to enforce our position on our adversaries wherever they are. We must be respected and feared enough so we can negotiate and enforce our position on different issues regardless who is sitting in front of us.

One of the main reasons why "the great powers" were able to play with us all these years is because we were and still are dependent on many of their services. We must push for independence on all fronts like defence industry, energy, economy etc.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,068
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
With Eurofighter or not, Turkiye must be able to manufacture every critical technology in the defence industry that the armed forces need.

If Turkiye is up to the ambitions it has about being an undisputed regional power, a leader in the Turkic and Islamic world there is no other way than to gain independence.

With the widening of our areas of interests we must be able to enforce our position on our adversaries wherever they are. We must be respected and feared enough so we can negotiate and enforce our position on different issues regardless who is sitting in front of us.

One of the main reasons why "the great powers" were able to play with us all these years is because we were and still are dependent on many of their services. We must push for independence on all fronts like defence industry, energy, economy etc.

Regardless of what politics or ideology the people in Turkiye can hold.

They cant disagree with Ataturk's stance when he said Tam Bagimsiz Bir Turkiye.

Which means Turkiye needs to be fully independant and in control of its own destiny even if it comes at a cost.

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,658
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey

TR spent a lot of time demonizing Baerbock, I'd be unsurprised if it's literally just because she's pissed at Erdogan. If you need these people, you shouldn't demonise them for domestic politics points. This is what happens.

Also, we are currently still supporting the Muslim brotherhood which is banned by Saudi, Egypt etc as a terrorist organisation:

Funnily enough, the new leader elected is a Kurd from Talabani's city in KRG and is pro-Independence of Kurdistan.

Erdogan met with him and others at a special conference in August recently:

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,622
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
TR spent a lot of time demonizing Baerbock, I'd be unsurprised if it's literally just because she's pissed at Erdogan. If you need these people, you shouldn't demonise them for domestic politics points. This is what happens.

Also, we are currently still supporting the Muslim brotherhood which is banned by Saudi, Egypt etc as a terrorist organisation:

Funnily enough, the new leader elected is a Kurd from Talabani's city in KRG and is pro-Independence of Kurdistan.

Erdogan met with him and others at a special conference in August recently:

I don't want to be a bad prophet, but looking at the ideology that is being promoted, the talks in the past, the "Turkiyeli" propaganda that is being pushed and the current political structure, the conjecture shows that Turkiye will turn into a federative or confederative republic which will include TRNC, the north of Iraq and the north of Syria at a later stage... I am sure this will be their solution to the Kurdish problem and the ongoing crisis in the Turkish controlled areas of Syria.

Thinking of the fact that Syria is basically destroyed and the chance of political solution between Assad and the Opposition is close to 0, Iraq is being an Iranian proxy, the possible consequences of a regional war and the favorable situation of KRG areas in Iraq compared to the rest of Iraq, being tied to Turkiye is the only way to survive taking in account that Turkiye will not allow an independent Kurdish State. I hope I am wrong, but I think they are preparing Turkiye for a constitutional transformation with their Ihwan propaganda and multi-cultural way of life with the refugee (open border) policy. They will convince the secular Turks with TRNC, they will convince the Kurds with a federative/confenderative system which will grant them freedom under Turkish protection (Syria and Iraq will be totally annihilated States by then), Kurdish becoming a second national language under HUDAPAR leadership, and the Islamists with the Misak i Milli maps and Ottoman Empire wet dreams.

Again, I hope I am very wrong with my assumptions.

Khagan1923

Contributor
Reactions
12 3,864
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
I don't want to be a bad prophet, but looking at the ideology that is being promoted, the talks in the past, the "Turkiyeli" propaganda that is being pushed and the current political structure, the conjecture shows that Turkiye will turn into a federative or confederative republic which will include TRNC, the north of Iraq and the north of Syria at a later stage... I am sure this will be their solution to the Kurdish problem and the ongoing crisis in the Turkish controlled areas of Syria.

Thinking of the fact that Syria is basically destroyed and the chance of political solution between Assad and the Opposition is close to 0, Iraq is being an Iranian proxy, the possible consequences of a regional war and the favorable situation of KRG areas in Iraq compared to the rest of Iraq, being tied to Turkiye is the only way to survive taking in account that Turkiye will not allow an independent Kurdish State. I hope I am wrong, but I think they are preparing Turkiye for a constitutional transformation with their Ihwan propaganda and multi-cultural way of life with the refugee (open border) policy. They will convince the secular Turks with TRNC, they will convince the Kurds with a federative/confenderative system which will grant them freedom under Turkish protection (Syria and Iraq will be totally annihilated States by then), Kurdish becoming a second national language under HUDAPAR leadership, and the Islamists with the Misak i Milli maps and Ottoman Empire wet dreams.

Again, I hope I am very wrong with my assumptions.

I respectfully disagree with your assumptions. I think in the next couple of years we will see a huge boom of actual nationalist parties gaining votershare in a rapid manner. What I am seeing is a more and more nationalist population who is fed up with illegals walking with their hands in their pockets into their country, who is fed up of having to read everday news of some syrian, afghan, pakistani having attacked someone, killed someone, raped someone. A population where Anti-Arab sentiment is getting more and more popular, see last Süper Kupa.

Those with those plans can try it, it won't succeed. Majority of the people in this country right now have nothing to lose, they sure won't let the one thing they have left (Türkiye) taken away from them.

It is not only the CHP that is dying, the AKP is too. As much as their supporters like to act as if the election was a victory, it wasn't. They didn't win on merit, or ideas, or politics or results or ideology. They won because the country had to make a decision between one bad thing over another. You think Erdogan wins if Yavas or Imamoglu is the candidate?

Not even a chance. Kilicdaroglu did his duty.

Just look at their candidate for the Istanbul election. If that is the best they can come up with they should close shop and leave. Their ranks are drained.
The best thing that will happen to this country is when both CHP and AKP have vanished into the void never to return.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is up with some of our "experts" fearmongering the last few days on twitter about Greece attacking us and we losing? Do I really have to write an essay here how that is just clown behaviour to even write things like that?

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,658
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
I respectfully disagree with your assumptions. I think in the next couple of years we will see a huge boom of actual nationalist parties gaining votershare in a rapid manner. What I am seeing is a more and more nationalist population who is fed up with illegals walking with their hands in their pockets into their country, who is fed up of having to read everday news of some syrian, afghan, pakistani having attacked someone, killed someone, raped someone. A population where Anti-Arab sentiment is getting more and more popular, see last Süper Kupa.

Those with those plans can try it, it won't succeed. Majority of the people in this country right now have nothing to lose, they sure won't let the one thing they have left (Türkiye) taken away from them.

It is not only the CHP that is dying, the AKP is too. As much as their supporters like to act as if the election was a victory, it wasn't. They didn't win on merit, or ideas, or politics or results or ideology. They won because the country had to make a decision between one bad thing over another. You think Erdogan wins if Yavas or Imamoglu is the candidate?

Not even a chance. Kilicdaroglu did his duty.

Just look at their candidate for the Istanbul election. If that is the best they can come up with they should close shop and leave. Their ranks are drained.
The best thing that will happen to this country is when both CHP and AKP have vanished into the void never to return.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is up with some of our "experts" fearmongering the last few days on twitter about Greece attacking us and we losing? Do I really have to write an essay here how that is just clown behaviour to even write things like that?

Social media is not a good barometer for this. If you look at the streets and the protests, it's all Erdogan's people. Ozdag's only hope was Sinan who sold him out to join AKP which now brutalizes Ozdag on all media. They don't even have to arrest him for hate speech or anything, just his followers. Ozdag will talk himself into a lonely hole. Ozdag is not a respectable face of any nationalist movement.

Last edited:

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
13 1,487

"YOU ARE NOT ATATURKS SOLDIERS, YOU ARE ATATURKS DOGS"

- Erdogan

Moderator Edit (full translation of the post):

BREAKING NEWS | President Erdogan: “Just until yesterday, I beg your pardon, they said 'You are Atatürk's dogs, not his soldiers.' "The words of those who walk hand in hand and arm in arm with those who said this have no value in our eyes today."

Moderator Message:

Guys let's show sensitivity regarding such topics and offer full translations in which the context can be easily understood. Thank you!
why are you putting half translation instead of full translation ???
your post above to half translate Erdogan's word in very provocative manner took my attention i ask you then why did you half translate Erdogan but you didn't answer you did this exactly when the atmosphere in turkey was tense mode edited your post and put the full translation and btw im still waiting for your answer

but post above wasn't the post that put you on my Radar i remember you compere handak operation with Israel genocide of Palestinians as if they are the same , as if Turkish soldiers are as bad as Israelis

Social media is not a good barometer for this. If you look at the streets and the protests, it's all Erdogan's people. Ozdag's only hope was Sinan who sold him out to join AKP which now brutalizes Ozdag on all media. They don't even have to arrest him for hate speech or anything, just his followers. Ozdag will talk himself into a lonely hole. Ozdag is not a respectable face of any nationalist movement.
and now this. when it comes to nationalist you always were passive aggressive not to mentioned you were laughing when nationalist journalist who reported the illegal aliens crimes were arrested

Baryshx

Contributor
Reactions
8 2,037
Website
www.twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Some of the critical anti-Turkish intelligence officers and politicians in Germany need to be bought or eliminated.

Turks in Germany can be used to stir up Germany.

I am just doing brain gymnastics, I have no bad intentions. Anyway, I am sorry to write this, but in my opinion, the intelligence service (Mit) in Turkiye do not have that kind of power.

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,658
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
your post above to half translate Erdogan's word in very provocative manner took my attention i ask you then why did you half translate Erdogan but you didn't answer you did this exactly when the atmosphere in turkey was tense mode edited your post and put the full translation and btw im still waiting for your answer

but post above wasn't the post that put you on my Radar i remember you compere handak operation with Israel genocide of Palestinians as if they are the same , as if Turkish soldiers are as bad as Israelis

and now this. when it comes to nationalist you always were passive aggressive not to mentioned you were laughing when nationalist journalist who reported the illegal aliens crimes were arrested

I don't think even the full comment is really necessary, Erdogan is making this comment directly at CHP and the opposition who made noise about the saudi arabia football fiasco to insult them. "I didn't say it, they said it" kind of way.

"Gazi Mustafa Kemal, bu ülkenin banisidir. Daha düne kadar, affınıza sığınarak söylüyorum 'Siz Atatürk'ün askeri değil, itlerisiniz.' diyenlerle el ele, kol kola yürüyenlerin bugün söylediklerinin bizim nazarımızda hiçbir kıymetiharbiyesi yoktur."

If CHP is walking hand in hand, what is HUDA-PAR and the photos of Erdogan and Perwer. Free speech must be nice to have. If the opposition said such a thing, it would be jail.

Hendek operation was very slow and limited but we saw the amount of destroyed buildings. I was sure this Gaza operation would be the same but much larger scale and I was right. Gaza was completely flattened.

I am not aggressive to real patriots but I dislike Ozdag and during the elections I was right about Sinan Ogan. These men sell ethnic nationalism for the sake of money and power. After everything Ozdag and Sinan said, Sinan is making money with the AKP and isn't even active anymore. Lol.

Ozdag = Perincek, he is simply a tool of the AKP

Last edited:

Sanchez

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
59 7,573
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
what the fuck

"Bulgaria, Romania and Turkey have also invited other NATO countries to join the initiative to clear the Black Sea and secure sea routes.

Now, however, the agreement has undergone a very important change.

Turkey had opposed the involvement of NATO countries outside the region in operations in the Black Sea.

Admiral Ercument Tatlıoglu, commander of the Turkish Navy, has spoken out against the presence of naval forces of other NATO allies, including the US, in the Black Sea.

Now, Turkey has abandoned this position.

Two other countries, which have not been named, plan to create a joint fleet to clear mines in parts of the Black Sea, alongside Turkey, Romania and Bulgaria.

The second country is Norway.

Turkey negotiated its position on allowing US and British ships to pass "waiting for positive and solid steps by the US to acquire and modernize F-16 warplanes", a Turkish goal long delayed by the Americans."

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,022
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
what the fuck

"Bulgaria, Romania and Turkey have also invited other NATO countries to join the initiative to clear the Black Sea and secure sea routes.

Now, however, the agreement has undergone a very important change.

Turkey had opposed the involvement of NATO countries outside the region in operations in the Black Sea.

Admiral Ercument Tatlıoglu, commander of the Turkish Navy, has spoken out against the presence of naval forces of other NATO allies, including the US, in the Black Sea.

Now, Turkey has abandoned this position.

Two other countries, which have not been named, plan to create a joint fleet to clear mines in parts of the Black Sea, alongside Turkey, Romania and Bulgaria.

The second country is Norway.

Turkey negotiated its position on allowing US and British ships to pass "waiting for positive and solid steps by the US to acquire and modernize F-16 warplanes", a Turkish goal long delayed by the Americans."

Just yesterday NATO/America and their global media instruments were stirring the narrative of kicking Turkey out of NATO. Russia is the not threat she once was and from the looks of it she is going to continue decades of decay and regression. Do not open the black sea to America, they already set bases up with the PKK in syria and protect them against us. Don't let their navy entrench themselves in the black sea. It will in the long term only be used against us.

As long as the EU/US continue to side with terrorists against us, undermining us. Eventually when Russia weakens to such a point that she cannot challenge Turkey, it may be in our interest to create some kind of alliance in the blacksea together to defend against an US/EU coalition.

Moving forward i suspect the US/EU are going to turn into our major foe in the region, if they are not already.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom