Iskander

Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
9 992
Nation of residence
Azerbaijan
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
The French Ministry of Internal Affairs announced the preliminary results of voting in the first round of parliamentary elections.

The National Rally Party is in the lead with 32.2% of the vote, the left-wing coalition New Popular Front is in 2nd place with 29.1%, Macron's coalition is 3rd with 21.5%.

Goodbye loser Macron(n)

Adieu le perdant Macron.
Salutations de Bakou:love: :LOL:

Last edited:

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
85 17,384
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
The French Ministry of Internal Affairs announced the preliminary results of voting in the first round of parliamentary elections.

The National Rally Party is in the lead with 32.2% of the vote, the left-wing coalition New Popular Front is in 2nd place with 29.1%, Macron's coalition is 3rd with 21.5%.

Goodbye loser Macron(n)

Adieu le perdant Macron.
Salutations de Bakou:love: :LOL:
I am not sure if this will be a good result for Turkiye and Turks in Europe. The rise of the far right in Europe is not good for Turkiye and especially Turks in Europe. So far the situation is not very promising :rolleyes:

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
68 8,071
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
I am not sure if this will be a good result for Turkiye and Turks in Europe. The rise of the far right in Europe is not good for Turkiye and especially Turks in Europe. So far the situation is not very promising :rolleyes:

Exactly, celebrating Macron's loss is not very wise at this stage.

YeşilVatan

Contributor
Reactions
10 1,398
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I believe France going populist would be a net benefit to Turkey. Not because they will cease to be hostile, but because they will cease to be a power. Entire European continent has a huge demographic problem, UK left the union and Germany is rapidly deindustrializing. I don't see the problem solving capability in French institutions to solve or even endure these issues. Especially if (and when) they undergo a hostile takeover by the populists.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
85 17,384
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
I believe France going populist would be a net benefit to Turkey. Not because they will cease to be hostile, but because they will cease to be a power. Entire European continent has a huge demographic problem, UK left the union and Germany is rapidly deindustrializing. I don't see the problem solving capability in French institutions to solve or even endure these issues. Especially if (and when) they undergo a hostile takeover by the populists.
Interesting perspective :unsure:

Iskander

Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
9 992
Nation of residence
Azerbaijan
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
But ahead is Le Pen, the far right.
Of course, it would be better if the French chose this оaf

1719777141753.png

I like him :LOL:

Last edited:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,257
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
But ahead is Le Pen, the far right.
Of course, it would be better if the French chose this оaf

View attachment 69079
I like him :LOL:

Whats interesting Marine Lepens father was actually technically friends with Necmettin Erbakan lmao.

I think they kept in contact with each other which was pretty unusual.

When the Far Right and the Islamists hate each other but tend to agree with issues like Religion and Conservative values.

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
You need more then 32% to rule in France,so who is going to help them rule?
Example:the Netherlands
The PVV(far right) won with 37% but cant ''rule'',together with 3 more parties they ''formed'' a government.
Lets see how long it lasts(never long).

mehmed beg

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Whats interesting Marine Lepens father was actually technically friends with Necmettin Erbakan lmao.

I think they kept in contact with each other which was pretty unusual.

When the Far Right and the Islamists hate each other but tend to agree with issues like Religion and Conservative values.
It is unusual and at the same time not so much
Both of them knew who was the real enemy.
I don't think that Jean Marie likes his daughter very much.
You see , the last, at least semi official Crusade, was by Francisco Franco.
Basically he and Cardinal of Spain announced it. It was primarily against the Atheists etc
80000 Moroccans took part in that fight. Majority as volunteers. They were the best payed units in the patriotic army. They were well respected.
Now , take a look at this fake right wing.
Wilders is dying his hair.
Fascism is noble ideology.

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,148
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Good kind of diplomacy, but

Map_of_Ethiopian_Railways_3.png

Is there any feasible alternative for Ethiopia through Somali central government controlled lands to get see access?

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom