Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
24 2,053
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
These are not protesters. These are thugs. These riots will not be good for Türkiye in the long run. Western Europeans in particular will become paranoid when it comes to Türkiye. They weren't rational anyway, but they're going to go astray.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,031
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
These are not protesters. These are thugs. These riots will not be good for Türkiye in the long run. Western Europeans in particular will become paranoid when it comes to Türkiye. They weren't rational anyway, but they're going to go astray.

Eventually this thuggish behaviour will be used to completely clamp down on all minorities.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,735
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
The chronic problem that plagues the French mindset is 100% similar to the problem that plagues the Russian mindset and that is Racial superiority. Both the Russians and French believe that they are the absolute best and the superior race thus the idea that France is racist, rotten, or imperialistic in its foreign policy seems to be an alien idea to the French populace

If history taught us anything, it is that those nations with the "ostrich" mentality tend to breakdown faster and this is what we are seeing rn

Melkor

Reactions
1 243
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Fascinating. 🍿 Macron heh.
Don't have much sympathy for the Eurocentric French these days.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,031
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Unfortunately the racists of Europe love seeing these things, that way they can push the agenda that the non-white minorities are savages.

racism is no excuse to behave like these degenerates.

At least when this crap happened in England the Turkish people defended the property and life of the community. Interestingly enough the riots started over some criminal being killed by police.

Its interesting what starts this stuff off, anytime someone Turkish is murdered by a PKK terrorist or far left NAZI in europe, we dont get even one riot. But some random African with links to gangs and criminality gets wasted by a corrupt copper we get nation wide protests.

Could it just be that the french state wants this crap to happen to eventually justify a police state?

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,031
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Whats interesting about these french trouble makers, every chance they get they arm terrorists against to Turkiye and use their media to create social disharmony in Turkiye.

meanwhile their country is constantly on the verge of civil war and no outside forces are instigating it.

I read hearts comment about Turkiye supplying the french rebels material aid and it really didnt sit well with me. Which really only shows to me how nasty the French state is in arming and supporting the pkk against Turkiye. Not only were they supplying the YPD with guns and anti-tank weapons, they had their corporations building them defensive networks in the north of Syria along the Turkish border.

I_Love_F16

Contributor
France Correspondent
Reactions
10 1,534
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
These "animals" are definitely not protesters, but rioters. They're taking advantage of the incident just so they can break things and steal. In addition, the vast majority are young kids, aged between 12 and 25 years old.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,031
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
These "animals" are definitely not protesters, but rioters. They're taking advantage of the incident just so they can break things and steal. In addition, the vast majority are young kids, aged between 12 and 25 years old.

yeah their mostly degenerates.

its bit like the syrian refugees looting during the earth quake disaster in Turkiye, any opportunity to thieve degenerate minding people will take it.

Chakib.Y

Reactions
3 246
Nation of residence
Algeria
Nation of origin
Algeria
Obviously there are deep social/economic problems in France, not so long ago we had the yellow vest protests that felt like it went on for two years while the media covered it for about 2 weeks.

France gives me the impression its just going to keep imploding with civil strife until the state enforces some kind of dictatorship. Because the working classes terrified of what they are seeing will give into whatever the state says will make them safe again.
the migrants are on third generations there and are still being treated like dirt and won't be accepted, this is the norm for every single migrant group that is none european, even the intelligentsia there gets treated poorly, anyone who'd make it to a senior academic or managerial position when the blocking fails, gets harassed into quitting or pushed out, the french are the vilest in europe with their racism and the only reason maghribean people migrate there is due to the language barrier and cultural dominance (at least in past decades, now turkey (a pal of mine is there) and germany and canada are one of the most favored destinations for the trained and university graduate pursuing higher education or careers), the death of kid was just the final straw on the camels back...

make no mistake though the french government NEEDS this and i can't stress that enough (we have a joke that goes by: remove islam and migrants/algeria and weather forecast will be all you'd have left on french national tv), they thrive on creation of an enemy for their people besides the govt/state, every time they had them only at their sight riots and loss of order took place to a degree that threatened the persistence of the french republic itself (for example what followed after the independence of algeria on may 1968).

Chakib.Y

Reactions
3 246
Nation of residence
Algeria
Nation of origin
Algeria
as if they're not paranoid already, these people will antagonize you as long as you're viewed as the other and is competing instead of submitting

Chakib.Y

Reactions
3 246
Nation of residence
Algeria
Nation of origin
Algeria
Eventually this thuggish behaviour will be used to completely clamp down on all minorities.
if you've been following french politics you know full well that the clamping on on minorities been ongoing for at least 2 decades since Sarkozy's days (and before him the voices for it in the state and the media were already loud)

Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,628
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I read hearts comment about Turkiye supplying the french rebels material aid and it really didnt sit well with me. Which really only shows to me how nasty the French state is in arming and supporting the pkk against Turkiye
You are suicidally merciful. My compliments.

Merzifonlu

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
24 2,053
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
as if they're not paranoid already, these people will antagonize you as long as you're viewed as the other and is competing instead of submitting
IMO, right now they're just irrational, not completely paranoid yet. LOL But I agree that they are rapidly moving towards that stage. :)

The pressure of the neo-fascist state of France may have increased, but looting and damaging public property will only play into their hands. As Algerians you should play this game wisely. Let the neo-fascist state of France and the French fight themselves, why are you making yourself a target?

Chakib.Y

Reactions
3 246
Nation of residence
Algeria
Nation of origin
Algeria
IMO, right now they're just irrational, not completely paranoid yet. LOL But I agree that they are rapidly moving towards that stage. :)

The pressure of the neo-fascist state of France may have increased, but looting and damaging public property will only play into their hands. As Algerians you should play this game wisely. Let the neo-fascist state of France and the French fight themselves, why are you making yourself a target?

i personally am against destruction of innocent people's livelihoods by (religious) principle but to condemn the riots is as futile as condemning the whistling of the kettle when its water boil, if the noise is undesirable we switch off the heat x), this is all a verymuch expected reaction and anyone who's familiar with french politics would've known that this was bound to happen sooner or later (and we're at the later now), sure you and i will see what's at play now, but people as groups aren't smart as an average individual, they're very reactive to stimulation and lack any sight beyond the current event being experienced)

Top Bottom