Defence Fair IDEF 2021 News & Discussion Updates

S

Sinan

If the management changes and old employies above 55 years are gone, young and cepable people take the company. Ther will be hope for MKE. The problem lays old employe worked for MKE because of job guarantee untill you go to retirement. MKE should turn in semi goverment company.
You are basically saying, it should turn into a TAF foundation company like others. Well, it has 13 factories. And when we say factory, it's not like a single building. In a factory complex ..in example Barutsan have over 200 buildings.

It's not only about "old employees" it's about old buildings, old factory layout, old machines and very bad management.

We talk about MKE since years, and we know nothing have been improved. It has grown into a cancer. We should cut it out.

Oublious

Experienced member
The Netherlands Correspondent
Reactions
7 4,354
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
You are basically saying, it should turn into a TAF foundation company like others. Well, it has 13 factories. And when we say factory, it's not like a single building. In a factory complex ..in example Barutsan have over 200 buildings.

It's not only about "old employees" it's about old buildings, old factory layout, old machines and very bad management.

We talk about MKE since years, and we know nothing have been improved. It has grown into a cancer. We should cut it out.

You got a point, now you made it complexer then i now it :D . Cutting MKE is tactical mistake, shouldbe cleaned and heal it from that cancer.Will cost time and money, it should done yesterday.

Stimpy75

Committed member
Türkiye Correspondent
Reactions
4 928
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I will be running around with a big smile on my Face...this is my 4 th idef and as long as I can walk I will be visiting

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,738
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
How military oficers can enter the fair ? Directly or they need invitation or reservation ?
Turkish military and security forces(Gendarme and police) can enter the fair by showing their military or security ID cards.

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,738
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
MKE will be successful because now it can contract Aselsan for FCS, Anova for the water cooling system, another company for servos, etc. This is how 76mm naval gun is successfully developed.

S

Sinan

You got a point, now you made it complexer then i now it :D . Cutting MKE is tactical mistake, shouldbe cleaned and heal it from that cancer.Will cost time and money, it should done yesterday.
Wish you could see it with your own eyes. There is a reason why you don't see photos from facilities or why they don't export / joint produce stuff with other nations.

For example, let's say an European country wants Roketsan too produce engine parts for their missile. (Which they did at the past, maybe still doing it) or TAI producing parts for Boeing / Airbus. A delegation from those companies comes and evaluates our companies. Like their current production, facilities, workers, etc... Than they do the deal.

With MKE it's impossible. It's that bad. Most of their facilities established in 1930s and not gone through an extensive renovation.

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,099
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
I dont see why MKE cannot be at least partially be privatized. We need these companies to be competitive and not bureaucratic. Of course the state should always keep a controlling stake.

BordoEnes

Committed member
Reactions
2 866
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Wish you could see it with your own eyes. There is a reason why you don't see photos from facilities or why they don't export / joint produce stuff with other nations.

For example, let's say an European country wants Roketsan too produce engine parts for their missile. (Which they did at the past, maybe still doing it) or TAI producing parts for Boeing / Airbus. A delegation from those companies comes and evaluates our companies. Like their current production, facilities, workers, etc... Than they do the deal.

With MKE it's impossible. It's that bad. Most of their facilities established in 1930s and not gone through an extensive renovation.

Have you ever visited MKE bro? I mean we all knew collectively how bad MKEK was but the fact that they are this far gone is kind of surprizing. If its that bad then it should be atleast partially privatized if not completely because this is just sad. A company and institution with this much history going all the way back to the Ottoman Empire should not be in this piss poor of a state. Fucking depressing stuff if this is true.

TurDef 

Defence Magazine
Reactions
Website
www.turdef.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I'm happy if we get to see:

Missiles:
-Akbaba
-Siper Mockup
-Gezgin Mockup
-Kuzgun
-Land-based truck-mounted Atmaca
-MRAShM
-Hisar A+/O+/RF

Aircrafts:
-New renderings and models of TFX
-New renderings of Hürjet
-New T929 Mock-up or renderings
-T629 Prototype
-Pictures of MIUS and Göksungur

Land:
-FNSS Pars IV and new IFV
-Various UGV
-Korhan 35mm Turret
-Various Radars

Naval:
-New Model of I-Class with indigenous Radar,Gun and VLS
-Final design and a nice rendering of TF-2000 Destroyer
-Milden Concept
-UUV
-Ulaq prototype and other USV.
-Cafrad
-Hazar Radar

Partnerships:
-RR and TFX Engine Partnership
-Industrial Participation in the Tempest program

What I wish to see but is very unlikely to be present:

-Sapan
-Golden Cage
-New Ballistic Missiles (Bora II?)
-Akdogan
-F-16 AESA Radar

I'm happy if we get to see:

Missiles:
-Akbaba
-Siper Mockup
-Gezgin Mockup
-Kuzgun
-Land-based truck-mounted Atmaca
-MRAShM
-Hisar A+/O+/RF

Aircrafts:
-New renderings and models of TFX
-New renderings of Hürjet
-New T929 Mock-up or renderings
-T629 Prototype
-Pictures of MIUS and Göksungur

Land:
-FNSS Pars IV and new IFV
-Various UGV
-Korhan 35mm Turret
-Various Radars

Naval:
-New Model of I-Class with indigenous Radar,Gun and VLS
-Final design and a nice rendering of TF-2000 Destroyer
-Milden Concept
-UUV
-Ulaq prototype and other USV.
-Cafrad
-Hazar Radar

Partnerships:
-RR and TFX Engine Partnership
-Industrial Participation in the Tempest program

What I wish to see but is very unlikely to be present:

-Sapan
-Golden Cage
-New Ballistic Missiles (Bora II?)
-Akdogan
-F-16 AESA Radar
Some of them you want to see will not be there, unfortunately. Baykar does not attend the fair. There will not be a MIUS mockup. And there was not Göksungur on TUSAŞ stand. Other mockups are waiting for your visit. :) https://www.turdef.com/Article/tusas-to-exhibit-its-platforms/559

TurDef 

Defence Magazine
Reactions
Website
www.turdef.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,116
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Have you ever visited MKE bro? I mean we all knew collectively how bad MKEK was but the fact that they are this far gone is kind of surprizing. If its that bad then it should be atleast partially privatized if not completely because this is just sad. A company and institution with this much history going all the way back to the Ottoman Empire should not be in this piss poor of a state. Fucking depressing stuff if this is true.

Bro hasnt mke gone through a lot of changes and evolution??

I believe the Ottoman claim is just to legitimise how far they go back?

Top Bottom