Indonesia Indonesian Air Force, Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Udara (TNI-AU)

RajaSultanKing

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
So brave yourself Winter is coming

more correctly brave yourself, Bantingan is coming

the next 3 years will be the golden years for AL and AU it seems, though in terms of budgeting i think this year will be the highest pakde's have ever spend for defence related matters

Parry Brima

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,057
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
well.... actually..... we do kind of have......

And its establish at gus dur era

I might be wrong on this but I don't think there's any official Kadin office in Israel. We did normalize the trade relationship during Gusdur reign but official Kadin office? Not sure. That's actually my point, we can get their products without any official representatives. Kadin already got their Middle East dedicated region sub org anyway.

Last edited:

morningstar

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,386
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
i remember him saying that we wouldn't be getting the 30ffm and told us not to live in a fantasy, flash forward that tweet no longer exist lol

That's and other tweet about Fighter programme he was once said there is only Rafale being locked on, in which actually there is three programme (two air superiority fighter type and interim fighter programme) being commenced at once.

morningstar

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,386
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
You know tax receipt until now is actually quite healthy caused by recent commodity boom
I dont know why, but other part of military also cancel some of the pengadaan. This is the 4th refocusing on this pandemic if I'm not wrong.

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,848
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
If I think about it clearly, that twit maybe
That's and other tweet about Fighter programme he was once said there is only Rafale being locked on, in which actually there is three programme (two air superiority fighter type and interim fighter programme) being commenced at once.
two air superiority fighter type = Rafale and Eagle 2.

interim fighter = that ex-usaf F16 block 52+ gossip?

Gundala

Reactions
1 506
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I dont know why, but other part of military also cancel some of the pengadaan. This is the 4th refocusing on this pandemic if I'm not wrong.
Yea, most of the plan was made before Delta variant hit us. It is normal to adjust the budget allocation according to it.

Abarky

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
New Livery A001 Airplane

81283-pesawat-kepresidenan-dicat-ulang.jpg

pesawat-kepresidenan-ri-a-001-boeing-737-8u3-bbj2-tangkapan-layar-instagram-adhimasaviation_169.jpeg

and Helikopter too with new colour

3439018148.jpg
tiba-di-pangkalan-tni-au-adisutjipto-presiden-joko-widodo-dan-rombongan-kemudian-bertolak-menuju-kabupaten-pacitan-menggunakan-7_169.jpeg

trishna_amrta

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Well.. Instead of pusing mikirin Varian Delta how about we are going to Delta..

They offer free swab antigen and free hand gel. If our wifes asked us where are we going to, just said to check swab (at Delta) 😆😂
eeechh...❓ What Delta...❓🤔🙄

FPXAllen

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
4 1,623
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Ah, classic Sun Tzu:

“All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive.”

Or, in this case "...when we have three different fighter procurement programs running, let it be known that we only have one instead."

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom