Indonesia Indonesian Air Force, Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Udara (TNI-AU)

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Field Visit of Air Force chief of staff , the visit including briefing about the current procurement program and preparation
FHhRBQ1VIAErT3n.jpeg
FHWJAXbVUAM_mNE.jpeg
FHhRBr0VUAQelXh.jpeg
FHWI_-NUYAMttIk.jpeg
FHWJA0pUYAAHxlj.jpeg
FHWI_feVIAAQL4W.jpeg
FHhRBQnVkAAWvBe.jpeg

satria

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
7 1,143
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Korpaskhas Now Kopasgat

Van Kravchenko

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
2 872
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Cannot, pipe gas is not like selling palm oil.

2023 is just a year a way, all gas field usually already has customers even before they start do the drilling and not to consider pipe gas infrastructure and other thing that needs to be built. Gas market is tight at this time and will likely to continue having tight supply and high price due to the world transition to renewable energy and previous under investment in finding new gas fields by many energy companies ( cheap gas price that happen for quite long also has become the other reason before the gas price jump since early 2021 )

Singapore and Malaysia also has some tension recently, Malaysia refuse to export electricity to Singapore while Indonesia is eager to do that (Medco Energy) through solar panel put in a land in Riau province islands.

Not directly towards energy cooperation, but more to mutualism symbiote for both 🇮🇩 and 🇸🇬. They still got $$$ we got military air control (well not so, 🇸🇬 has lot strong AF tho)

can't wait for figter delivery.

chiphocks

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
To be honest ....Caatsa was blessing in disguise for us . Like it or not SU 35 export version was not relevant in today environment and challenges....
And some theatrical and dramas were a neccesity to soothe things up
owh, they have SU35 kommercheskiy version?
like what happened in SU 27SK or SKM
Here is come the Flankers advocate
About Su35 I already tell my view so many time before, just check my old post here.
Let's move on!

About "heavy heart" I'll take it as his lip service for Russian and his fansboy.
owh, you must be so close to TNI AU, cause i never see TNI playing drama like that "lip service", specially after a multiyear of negotiation for a strategic assets.

therefor either it because TNI want the F15 and yet playing some games by trying to get that SU35 to make US think that there is no other choice cause they "block" the F15 and F35
or
TNI want SU 35 but got in trouble in CAATSA, then trying to negotiate to US, after they found that there is no other way to get SU35 then they chose Rafale and F15

but it's kind a funny you know, if they don't actually want the SU35, why don't they just moved on right after or a few months after US threating Indonesia???
anyway, TNI is pursuing Rafale much more than that political troublesome beautiful beast called F15EX

Indos

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Not directly towards energy cooperation, but more to mutualism symbiote for both 🇮🇩 and 🇸🇬. They still got $$$ we got military air control (well not so, 🇸🇬 has lot strong AF tho)

can't wait for figter delivery.

They will manage air traffic that is intended to land and take off from Changi, we dont need to manage this one as will make us getting so busy.

Indonesia is getting USD from Singapore energy demand, even for huge project in Australia ( solar panel ) where the cable needs to go through Indonesia. These cable infrastructure and necessary engineering service and maintenance must be done by Indonesian company, hence USD to our local companies.

The unhibited land in Riau islands for Singapore military training will also create some fund for us as it will not be free. They will likely build the facility and our Armed Force of course can use it. We don lend them an island, just allow them to practice there at certain period of time every year. USA and Australia have already allowed Singapore to practice and even parks their fighters and other defence equipment in US and Australia land.

For the gas pipe, we need to wait, but I believe we will continue it by seeing Medco Energy has bough entire Conoco Philips Indonesia operation. They will likely get good deal since the negotiation happen in the situation of current very high gas price and tight energy supply

NB: I speculate the training facility will be in one of inhabited islands in Riau islands province.

Last edited:

Van Kravchenko

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
2 872
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
NB: I speculate the training facility will be in one of inhabited islands in Riau islands province.

Wait, what.

Is it written on paper if 🇸🇬 will conduct exercise in 🇮🇩 ground?

What a huge step forward

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,171
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
owh, they have SU35 kommercheskiy version?
like what happened in SU 27SK or SKM

owh, you must be so close to TNI AU, cause i never see TNI playing drama like that "lip service", specially after a multiyear of negotiation for a strategic assets.

therefor either it because TNI want the F15 and yet playing some games by trying to get that SU35 to make US think that there is no other choice cause they "block" the F15 and F35
or
TNI want SU 35 but got in trouble in CAATSA, then trying to negotiate to US, after they found that there is no other way to get SU35 then they chose Rafale and F15

but it's kind a funny you know, if they don't actually want the SU35, why don't they just moved on right after or a few months after US threating Indonesia???
anyway, TNI is pursuing Rafale much more than that political troublesome beautiful beast called F15EX
Dude , did you really so naively to believe that a strategic export articles in military stuffs was comparable and identical to the articles that issued to the military of said origin country ?? Did you ...
?? Compare that with the latest j series that get churned weekly by those mainlander ... SU 35 " Generic version " was allready a bygone era by today standard .
We where nowhere near the level of US - Israel connection with the bear !! We are nothing but a $$ milk cow for them ...as simple as that ...

Enough with the dead horse will you ... Back in the day things are different . Hence the different attitude , calculation and consideration .

Sigh ... I don't have to explain further over this don't i ??

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
In principil First comission is in full support for Air Force modernization program, and there is a lot of development according to finance issue. Last year is not so bad actually as the government realized tax receipt more than their own target, current time there is also political situation in Europe may affecting prices of oil and gas and other commodity including coals and palm oil. Everything is not so bad, and Sri Mulyani get along with Prabowo and there is release of fund for many projects in next month.

For Covid 19 respond Funds there is already budget from previous years still unused.

Al in all Prabowo and Air Force chief of staff Will not saying unresponsible remark if they cant hold the situation especially finance at hands.

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,865
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Al in all Prabowo and Air Force chief of staff Will not saying unresponsible remark if they cant hold the situation especially finance at hands.
So he was serious when saying Rafale contract just waiting to be activated huh?
US better works fast if they want to get some slice of cake.

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Imagine if there is no covid-19 , our shopping spree will be 🚀🚀

Without Covid 19, our medical industry would still lagging and stuck nowhere as most people doesn't know what urgent thing for them, and medical industry is important matter for military prospect..... Just saying 🙄

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom