Indonesia Indonesian Air Force, Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Udara (TNI-AU)

deadlast

Committed member
Professional
Reactions
2 352
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I Hope there is no "loreng-loreng Camo for this fighter...
I'm fine with "loreng-loreng" camo though, albeit it need to be modern kinds of "loreng" camo i.e: two/three tone sukhoi-esque "loreng" with dark and even darker grey colors, then pair it with low-viz marking. At least it will make it kinds of unique.

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
@Mandala i am delighted to see your post in lowyat, there is some jellyfish there. It Made my day 🤣🤣🤣

Soman45

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
it's just click to my mind that three CEO's from Dassault, Naval Group and Nexter are here in Indonesia.

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
it's just click to my mind that three CEO's from Dassault, Naval Group and Nexter are here in Indonesia.

Yup they are Florence parly Entourage, with Naval group team coming earlier

Mandala

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
@Mandala i am delighted to see your post in lowyat, there is some jellyfish there. It Made my day 🤣🤣🤣
Yeah. Especially that overproud Sinkie Mai guy. Who always glorified Singapore and always belittle and look down on Indonesia. He is in my ignore list btw. And i like it when he is triggered about Indonesian acquisition news. 🤣🤣🤣

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Yeah. Especially that overproud Sinkie Mai guy. Who always glorified Singapore and always belittle and look down on Indonesia. He is in my ignore list btw. And i like it when he is triggered about Indonesian acquisition news. 🤣🤣🤣

Nice jobs btw

Mandala

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
"(Saint-Cloud, France, February 10, 2022) – In the presence of the French Minister of the Armed Forces, Florence Parly, and the Indonesian Minister of Defence, Prabowo Subianto, the Chairman and CEO of Dassault Aviation, Eric Trappier, and the Air Vice Marshal Yusuf Jauhari, Head of Defence Facilities Agency of the Indonesian Ministry of Defence, signed the contract for the acquisition by Indonesia of 42 latest-generation Rafale aircraft, at a ceremony held today in Jakarta."

^^ Well based from Dassault press release it clearly said contract not MOU. A contract and MOU is 2 different things right?

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
"(Saint-Cloud, France, February 10, 2022) – In the presence of the French Minister of the Armed Forces, Florence Parly, and the Indonesian Minister of Defence, Prabowo Subianto, the Chairman and CEO of Dassault Aviation, Eric Trappier, and the Air Vice Marshal Yusuf Jauhari, Head of Defence Facilities Agency of the Indonesian Ministry of Defence, signed the contract for the acquisition by Indonesia of 42 latest-generation Rafale aircraft, at a ceremony held today in Jakarta."

^^ Well based from Dassault press release it clearly said contract not MOU. A contract and MOU is 2 different things right?

Yes those already signed contract order, those six earlier had been activated today the rest would coming soon

There is no way Dassault and French MoD Made such claims of 42 aircraft order based on MoU

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom