Indonesia Indonesian Air Force, Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Udara (TNI-AU)

Gundala

Reactions
1 506
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
According to former KASAU in Nov 2019 (antrata news) they going to have 8 unit "Helikopter angkut" and 2 more for VVIP. He didnt say if its heavy or medium one.
Selain itu, TNI juga sudah mengontrak pesanan helikopter angkut sebanyak delapan unit, dan dua lagi untuk VVIP...
The same source also said the plan was for 5 unit Hercules 130J. He also said that the contract already signed. I surely wasnt aware of that and wasnt sure if its going to be materialized, but looks like it will.
Selain itu, lanjut dia, untuk jenis pesawat angkut TNI AU pada Renstra tahun ini, sudah melakukan kontrak lima pesawat terbang jenis C 130 tipe J, dan pada Renstra berikutnya juga ada program pengadaan itu. Pengadaannya kontrak pesawat angkut ini, dengan waktu dua hingga tiga tahun ke depan. Pesan pesawat seperti Hercules ini, antreannya Indonesia Ke-39
https://www.antaranews.com/berita/1175840/tni-au-rencanakan-pesan-pesawat-tempur-f-16-viper

i don't know about the payment scheme thing .

let's wait for the moment of truth , either SU-35 or the Eurocanard Typhoon will come ...
It prolly the carry over budget of SU-35 contract

Edit: Spelling

frashis79

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
According to former KASAU in Nov 2019 (antrata news) they going to have 8 unit "Helikopter angkut" and 2 more for VVIP. He didnt say if its heavy or medium one.

The same source also said the plan was for 5 unit Hercules 130J. He also said that the contract already signed. I surely wasnt aware of that and wasnt sure if its going to be materialized, but looks like it will.

https://www.antaranews.com/berita/1175840/tni-au-rencanakan-pesan-pesawat-tempur-f-16-viper

It prolly the carry over budget of SU-35 contract

Edit: Spelling
i thought the payment for SU-35 using imbal dagang, do they still need DP for this scheme?

joesatriyono

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
finally after long last and countless series of drama, the legendary so called "bantingan" pool are open, i vote for typhoon then. but when do this mystery will revealed? next indo defence expo?

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Everything will be paid with cash, it is only Russian must bought some of our goods with the percentage value they had agreed upon from the deal of Su35.

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Btw, seems the Air Force or MoD had already agree to do MLU for Hawk 109/209 fleets. They are already put the tender

R4duga

Experienced member
Reactions
2 2,367
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Paskhas will be getting new Airtronic RPG
1609300782414.png

R4duga

Experienced member
Reactions
2 2,367
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
the SIRUP LKPP baranahan web section is lagging , looks like they're still trying to upload or reveal more 2021 contract .

Chestnut

Professional
Reactions
maybe kemenhan has some scapegoat to receive the CAATSA sanction.. that person/company can be middleman for all pending deals with the russian
A CAATSA sanction for this would be towards a country. Not an individual.

schuimpjes

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,406
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
A CAATSA sanction for this would be towards a country. Not an individual.
As I know, notorious guy behind russian troll army Yevgeniy Prighozin is sanctioned by the US personally. But I don't know is that through CAATSA or else.

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
The number of all new squadron beginning with 5's and there are two colors: red and blue. Is there any explanation what is the meaning of it?

5X skuadron is for unmanned squadron, blue is for the established ones, meanwhile red is for the one in planning phase

lastlarst

Reactions
It's for F4 model that will only be available at 2026. If we decide on less advance F3r, I hope it's gonna be faster.

Could F3 be improved to F4 in the future?
The story will be different if at least some of them could be assembled in PTDI. Not only It would be faster but also better knowledge gain.

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
The story will be different if at least some of them could be assembled in PTDI. Not only It would be faster but also better knowledge gain.

They need automation assembly lines, and that's will be a valuable experience

Top Bottom