Indonesia Indonesian Air Force, Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Udara (TNI-AU)

Zuko

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
https://www.kompas.id/baca/polhuk/2...pmACeUsinsvmk-l_7HnJMLyWh-7xv8UqwQK3Tvgy8xPOM\

if anyone had kompas premium (nevermind just only need their free subscription) , there's cuplikan of new perpres and 1,7 quadrillions rupiah loan there .
View attachment 21886
View attachment 21887

If this plan could be realized, then this is good news for our military. However I am finding it difficult to understand this budget plan/proposal.

- Am I correct to assume that the USD 125 bio Renbut (pasal 3 ayat 1) is to cover kebutuhan for 5 tahun Renstra of 2020 - 2044..? If it is then is seems reasonable as it is on avg around USD 5 bio per year. Eventhough I understand that actual budget disbursement may not be a linear avg.
- Out of the USD 125 bio Renbut, USD 21 bio has been allocated from foreign loan over budget period of 2020 - 2024...? I guess this would include USD 1,1 bio previously allocated for Su-35, another USD 1,2 bio for KFX/IFX development......and possibly Rafale acquisition of USD 4 bio ...?. Or maybe the USD 1,1 bio for SU-35 will re-allocated for Rafale acquisition...? If that is the case, then around USD 5,2 bio already has clear allocation leaving USD 16 bio for other acquisitions

The bombshell for me is the USD 104 bio (pasal 3 ayat 4)....is this really plan to be absorbed within 2020 - 2024...??? I am not sure how our state budget will be able to finance such a huge amount in such a short period, especially if large part of it comes from foreign loan. Our Mof has stated intention to put budget deficit back under 3% as mandated by law by 2023 and this is I believe is the agreement between MoF and Parliament back in 2020 when discussing PEN (Pemulihan Ekonomi Nasional) due to the pandemic situation.

Would love to hear anyone thoughts on this....

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,865
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Antek antek komunis 🤣

At the end of the road every one want some bits of money, didn't they?
sales chengdu jitenbi moment
You all know what's funny? she against our further involvement with KF21 with the argument 4th get fighter is obsolete with the arrival of 5th and 6th fighter.

In contrary, USAF (Gen. Brown) start thinking to replace F16 with more affordable and less sophisticated Fighter instead of F35.

And yet, there She was, simping for J10!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤪

Mandala

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
If this plan could be realized, then this is good news for our military. However I am finding it difficult to understand this budget plan/proposal.

- Am I correct to assume that the USD 125 bio Renbut (pasal 3 ayat 1) is to cover kebutuhan for 5 tahun Renstra of 2020 - 2044..? If it is then is seems reasonable as it is on avg around USD 5 bio per year. Eventhough I understand that actual budget disbursement may not be a linear avg.
- Out of the USD 125 bio Renbut, USD 21 bio has been allocated from foreign loan over budget period of 2020 - 2024...? I guess this would include USD 1,1 bio previously allocated for Su-35, another USD 1,2 bio for KFX/IFX development......and possibly Rafale acquisition of USD 4 bio ...?. Or maybe the USD 1,1 bio for SU-35 will re-allocated for Rafale acquisition...? If that is the case, then around USD 5,2 bio already has clear allocation leaving USD 16 bio for other acquisitions

The bombshell for me is the USD 104 bio (pasal 3 ayat 4)....is this really plan to be absorbed within 2020 - 2024...??? I am not sure how our state budget will be able to finance such a huge amount in such a short period, especially if large part of it comes from foreign loan. Our Mof has stated intention to put budget deficit back under 3% as mandated by law by 2023 and this is I believe is the agreement between MoF and Parliament back in 2020 when discussing PEN (Pemulihan Ekonomi Nasional) due to the pandemic situation.

Would love to hear anyone thoughts on this....
Based from these 2 article the whole budget is for 2020 - 2024 time frame. But the funds will be disburse in stages up until 2024. Cmiiw the year 2044 is the end of the financial payment scheme.

Kemhan denied the figure but won't disclose the amount.

CNBC Indonesia article:

"Renbut (perencana kebutuhan) telah teralokasi sejumlah US$ 20.747.882.720 pada Daftar Rencana Pinjaman Luar Negeri Jangka Menengah Khusus Tahun 2020-2024,"

"Selisih dari Renbut sejumlah US$ 104.247.117.280 yang akan dipenuhi pada Renstra Tahun 2020-2024," tulis rancangan perpres itu.

Liputan 6 article:

Rincian penggunaan dana tersebut adalah akuisisi Alpalhankam sebesar USD 79.099.625.314. Pembayaran bunga tetap selama 5 Renstra sebesar USD 13.390.000.000. Untuk dana kontingensi serta pemeliharaan dan perawatan Alpalhankam sebesar USD 32.505.274.686.

Pendanaan untuk membiayai pengadaan Alpalhankam Kemenhan dan TNI dibebankan pada anggaran dan pendapatan negara melalui anggaran pinjaman luar negeri.

Namun, jumlah anggaran tersebut tersebut dibantah. "Untuk jumlahnya yang Rp 1.750 triliun itu jumlah ngaco (tidak benar)," tutur Direktur Jenderal Strategi Pertahanan Kemenhan Mayjen TNI Rodon Pedrason saat dikonfirmasi, Minggu (30/5/2021).

Menurut Rodon, pinjaman uang ke luar negeri alias utang untuk pengadaan Alutsista tidak akan membebani keuangan negara. Sebab, rencananya akan menggunakan sistem angsuran dengan tenor sampai dengan 28 tahun dan bunga kurang dari 1 persen.

"Akan dicicil sesuai dengan alokasi budget per tahun," jelas Rodon.

Last edited:

Van Kravchenko

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
2 872
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
You all know what's funny? she against our further involvement with KF21 with the argument 4th get fighter is obsolete with the arrival of 5th and 6th fighter.

In contrary, USAF (Gen. Brown) start thinking to replace F16 with more affordable and less sophisticated Fighter instead of F35.

And yet, there She was, simping for J10!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤪
Perhaps she have bad experience with twin engine plane ?.

Well, 4.5 arent barely 4 gen fighter. They can be installed with 5 gen fighter hardware and software but lack of fully stealth due to design.

And how on earth somebody just push a refined Mig 22 / F7 to a majority NATO's standard harware user.

Ahh, Not Again Connie. Yes you are the maximum Tier of Defence minister quallification, unfortunately its only happend at Flat earth planet.

Trust me, for 50 years later a fighter like F16 still dominate the air, never doubt the effecttiveness of cost saving single engine Multi Role Fighter

buzztami

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Perhaps she have bad experience with twin engine plane ?.

Well, 4.5 arent barely 4 gen fighter. They can be installed with 5 gen fighter hardware and software but lack of fully stealth due to design.

And how on earth somebody just push a refined Mig 22 / F7 to a majority NATO's standard harware user.

Ahh, Not Again Connie. Yes you are the maximum Tier of Defence minister quallification, unfortunately its only happend at Flat earth planet.

Trust me, for 50 years later a fighter like F16 still dominate the air, never doubt the effecttiveness of cost saving single engine Multi Role Fighter
now you see her real color, apparently, it's red with yellow star wkwkwkw

Van Kravchenko

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
2 872
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
now you see her real color, apparently, it's red with yellow star wkwkwkw
I wonder how much he got payed.

Mr. @trishna_amrta , is your salary still exceeding Connie paycheck ?

But again, its to soon to call her a Sino enthusiasm. Perhaps there's other business in her agenda.

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,172
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
And folks .... That's why i'm holding my piece in the last few days ...
Too much dramas and everybody are tearing each other literally and figuratifelly for a slice of the pie ...
The irony is i find only pak dhe was trully the one genuienely care the defences matter ( provided we ain't get flayed to deep and makes job in house as much as possible ) . Too bad ....he is too out of depth and out played by the old guards/players .

Sigh ...

Parry Brima

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,057
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
The irony is i find only pak dhe was trully the one genuienely care the defences matter ( provided we ain't get flayed to deep and makes job in house as much as possible ) . Too bad ....he is too out of depth and out played by the old guards/players .

Sigh ...

If he truly cares about defence matters we wouldn't have these problems as most of them would have been taken care during his first term.

JATOSINT 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
4 3,224
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Damn..

So, the gossip are true. They finally agreed.
(Why they loved drama so much 😑, as long every stakeholder gets its share why the hack have to make a fuss )
I believe, no one really care about long term debt. Especially the settlement more than 20 years. as long they know how to use it wisely.

Well, we no longer tiger on peper then👏
China, here we come🤣
'They' ?

Cuma pihak-pihak tertentu yg buat ini jadi drama (for now) :D

Last edited:

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,172
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
If he truly cares about defence matters we wouldn't have these problems as most of them would have been taken care during his first term.

At the end of the day financial capability were always the core of issues that plagued us . Between economic stability and shopping wish list . The choice always obvious . Exarcebated that with an old guard as representation of his own political party face that doesn't have a managerial capability . we have a 5 whole of years of neglect and missmanagement that couldn't be easily rectified without sacrificing his political power base during his first tenure .
Face it ..... What he could do ?? Replaced the incumbent to wrecks his own base ?? Real politic was a drag yet it was the reality we couldn't avoid or denied at our leisure . Frustating as it is . Add that with his minimalistic knowledge in the militaristic planning and procurement ?? Even erick thohir doesn't dare to tip his toe in that swamped place . Who else he can turn into ?? And we always know connie was a 5th column in disguised . Out played and out of his depth . That is the sad reality of our commander in chief are positioned these days .

Sigh .... What clustrfuck time we are living in today .

wekiweko

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Barbados
Nation of origin
Barbados
again money will constantly get drained if (i) a lot of Indonesians still dumb enough to don't give a f*ck about health protocol during this pandemic, as when those dumb people got sick the state will have to pay for their medication, and (ii) if those in the power keep looking for ridiculous cuan from defense related procurement.

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,172
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
again money will constantly get drained if (i) a lot of Indonesians still dumb enough to don't give a f*ck about health protocol during this pandemic, as when those dumb people got sick the state will have to pay for their medication, and (ii) if those in the power keep looking for ridiculous cuan from defense related procurement.

This ..... 👍👍

We are literally standing on a sailing ship just barely out of port toward the sea of opportunity after docking for a year + with a broken sail . And yet some leakages and counting coulld allready have been seen . Either we fixed the leakeges ( discipline awareness ) now or we all would be drowned the sea of debts in the next mileage .
It's a do or die situation for us today yet trolls keep coming out of the woods and twisting words and downplaying the allready grimm situation as nothing but pure fantasy just to hype our guileble masses and fishing for a vanity of so called " influencer " status ...

Sigh . I love my country with all it's fault yet things are starting to look beyond helpless now ...

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom