Indonesia Indonesian Army,Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Darat (TNI-AD)

JATOSINT 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
4 3,224
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Most of their firearms were 5.56 x 45 mm, in case of this and that, why the f+ck that we never try to investigate the bullet.
What barrel that they use, what ammo type that they use, and wtf company that make the stuff. Every ammo is unique, its has more information if it was fired from firearms.

Oh man, this put me into the conclusion that putting a best gear to unmastered soldier was not the biggest ticket win, but the man behind the gun still have a chance tu land a big blown punch
Investigate the bullet? for what?

We already know where they get their firearms and ammo from and both the police and TNI have arrested many oh OPM supplier

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
If anything they would not release of how much they had killed or neutralized the "oposition" in any contact or engagement, if any they Will just do as their thing it will fit "politically" and to lessen the oposition in media.

You would not see any news regarding their seizure of enemy village base, killing of their leadership and combatant in the field, and such. The Police and Army is doing censoring to prevent much of backlash from the media and oposition.

085544600_1602511371-PHOTO-2020-10-12-18-14-12.jpg

schuimpjes

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,406
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
To make it same as in Call of Duty MW2, Campaign mission Takedown. After killing lot of Russian in Airport, TF141 followed the bullet and knew that the supplier was in Brazil wkwk haha. Just Joke here wkwk

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
This is just one case, where till now not any news about the seizure of enemy base but the soldier got promoted because of their contribution in "operation beside war". They had learning their bitter lesson of war in media in which sometimes more deadly and decisive compared to battlefield

142674473_3773818112640605_8944270616250833707_o.jpg
141971406_3773818599307223_3164374463227145659_n.jpg
142888486_3773818345973915_6360818910986635676_n.jpg

Enam Prajurit TNI AU dari satuan Skadud 8 Lanud Atang Sendjaja Bogor, mendapat Kenaikan Pangkat Luar Biasa (KPLB), yang disematkan oleh Pangkoopsau I Marsda TNI Tri Bowo Budi S, M.M. M.Tr (Han), di Makoopsau I, Jakarta, Jumat (22/1/2021).

KPLB diberikan atas prestasinya berhasil melakukan penyergapan Markas Kodap III Kalikopi Kelompok Kriminal Separatis Bersenjata (KKSB) di Kabupaten Mimika Papua.

Penganugerahan KPLB berdasarkan, Keputusan Panglima TNI Kep/1028/XI1/2020 tentang penetapan Kenaikan Pangkat Luar Biasa operasi militer selain perang.

Keenam prajurit TNI AU dari Skadron Udara 8 Wing 4 Lanud Atang Sendjaja Bogor yang tergabung dalam Satgas Newangjawi IV ini, pada 16 Agustus 2020 berhasil menyergap kelompok KKSB dan menewaskan Hengky Newang yang merupakan KASAD TPNPB OPM Komando Daerah Pertahanan III Kalikopi Timika Papua.

Keenam prajurit tersebut, masing-masing Serma Tri Sutrisno Ba operasi Siops Skadud 8 Wing 4 Lanud ATS, Serma Kiki Parid Ba TPT Flighthar Skadud 8 Wing 4 Lanud Ats, Sertu. M. Afiq Zuniargo Ba Elektronika Flightline II Flighthar Skadud 8 Wing 4 Lanud ATS, Kopda Arif Saifur Rohman Ta TPT Flightline ll Flighthar Skadud 8 Wing 4 Lanud ATS, Pratu Arif Ardianto Ta TPT Flightline I Flighthar Skadud 8 Wing 4 Lanud ATS, dan Pratu Yasin Efendi Ta TPT Fligthharline I Flighthar Skadud 8 Wing 4 Lanud ATS.

Dalam operasi tersebut, berhasil disita 3 pucuk senjata, (1 pistol jenis revolver standar, 1 pucuk pistol rakitan jerico dan i pucuk senjata laras panjang rakitan, 7 pucuk senjata angin, 18 buah senjata tajam berbagai jenis (parang, kapak, sangkur) munisi campuran 5,56 mm dan 7,62 mm sejumlah 406 butir, berbagai jenis alat komunikasi berupa HP, sebanyak 19 unit, 6 buah magazine (3 Mag, SS 1, 1 Mag M16, Mag AK) berbagai jenis dokumen, uang tunai Rp 22. 463.000,00, dan 3 buah bendera Kejora.

Van Kravchenko

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
2 872
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
You really want to discuss this ?? Really ??
About covered operation corresponding to KKSB such as weapon ? Perhaps yes, i think i need more knowledge about it, and i happy to read it.
In case the supplier is from foreign.

Papua forest is fast and thick, full with hi mountain. Even only experienced pilot that could only fly there. Yes, making war like TimTim effort are worthless and to pricy. Build infrastucture, and keed the scurity i think is the main solution to this

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
About covered operation corresponding to KKSB such as weapon ? Perhaps yes, i think i need more knowledge about it, and i happy to read it.

Papua forest is fast and thick, full with hi mountain. Even only experienced pilot that could only fly there. Yes, making war like TimTim effort are worthless and to pricy. Build infrastucture, and keed the scurity i think is the main solution to this

You would not get much news about that, they are tight lipped nowadays regarding the oposition and such. They are prefer to cover news about how close our soldier with the population, how their being there bring benefit for local and such, in which much better compared to macho like news who depict the enemy casualties in which can be used as media propaganda for the oposition

FPXAllen

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
4 1,636
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,865
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Uh, yes. I forgot that it was already shown with APS installed. But those things somehow looks so wrong to me - just a personal preference, though. What I meant was something "neater" like Trophy or Rheinmetall's ADS one.
Yeah if there is infantry stand on or beside the tank they'll surely get killed.

M26-Pershing.jpg

Well if an RPG manage to get through and tank explode they'll get killed too anyway, soooo....

Last edited:

trishna_amrta

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Yeah if there is infantry stand on or beside the tank they'll surely get killed.
Depend on the APS in question. APS such as that from Rheinmetall can be operated safely with infantry in proximity. It's came down to each APS operating principle.

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,865
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Depend on the APS in question. APS such as that from Rheinmetall can be operated safely with infantry in proximity. It's came down to each APS operating principle.

I'm talking about zaslon-like APS

Van Kravchenko

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
2 872
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

M26-Pershing.jpg

Well if an RPG manage to get through and tank explode they'll get killed to anyway, soooo....
That was great improvement, but not suited with "Kompi Kavaleri" doctrine, wich adopt Bundeswehr/panzer grrnadier cavalery doctrine that the infanty are walk side by side with armored vehicle to brrakthrough enemy defence. Thats why european made MBT use passive armor.

You would not get much news about that,
And that is one of my reason to not talk about OPM, since my knowledge were far below from sufficient.

FPXAllen

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
4 1,636
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

M26-Pershing.jpg

Well if an RPG manage to get through and tank explode they'll get killed too anyway, soooo....

What seems wrong to me is the protruding 'nose' (or, what? P*nis like?) sections. They may be effective against RPGs and ATGMs, but those 'things' are prone to get smashed or broken when the tanks have to get through narrow paths - say, between houses or maybe trees in a palm oil plantation to name a few examples.

In case anyone wondering, we can't always operate the tank in open field - especially in Indonesia. Since one of the intended use of Harimau in Indonesia is to deploy tanks in places where heavy MBTs like Leopard 2 can't be used effectively, then it should also be carefully considered what type / make the APS is going to be installed - if there's any plan for it.

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,865
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
That was great improvement, but not suited with "Kompi Kavaleri" doctrine, wich adopt Bundeswehr/panzer grrnadier cavalery doctrine that the infanty are walk side by side with armored vehicle to brrakthrough enemy defence. Thats why european made MBT use passive armor.

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,172
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Mado and Jatosint was allready explain things succintly and ... well , plain and directly !! There is no point to cry over a spilt milk . Rather than jumping into that shithole with no clear ending we better tackling thing on it's source ... Which is development inequality !! Everything else was nothing more than a side dish in the face of modern war of information .
Rather than finger pointing without something tangible result better to make more effort on our side of things . Which is more controllable and give more concrete and meaningfull result

JATOSINT 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
4 3,224
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Indeed

Based on my observation, the current TNI is way better at handling Papua's issue, including when it comes to misconduct conducted by its soldiers, sudah lebih transparan dan gentle mengakui ada kesalahan

Moreover, TNI acknowledged that non-military factors (economy, inequality, underdevelopment, etc) also important when it comes to Papua

Van Kravchenko

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
2 872
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Oooooooooo......... Dawg! you ruined my day with those "tour de france" song 😂😂😂😂😂

Mado and Jatosint was allready explain things succintly and ... well , plain and directly !! There is no point to cry over a spilt milk . Rather than jumping into that shithole with no clear ending we better tackling thing on it's source ... Which is development inequality !! Everything else was nothing more than a side dish in the face of modern war of information .
Rather than finger pointing without something tangible result better to make more effort on our side of things . Which is more controllable and give more concrete and meaningfull result

Indeed

Based on my observation, the current TNI is way better at handling Papua's issue, including when it comes to misconduct conducted by its soldiers, sudah lebih transparan dan gentle mengakui ada kesalahan

Moreover, TNI acknowledged that non-military factors (economy, inequality, underdevelopment, etc) also important when it comes to Papua
Thanks for the enlightment, i think nowadays i can see a major development in remote area, especially Papua.

What i thought more is about win/end this war with peace, just like what we did with GAM movemt back then.

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,172
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Oooooooooo......... Dawg! you ruined my day with those "tour de france" song 😂😂😂😂😂

Thanks for the enlightment, i think nowadays i can see a major development in remote area, especially Papua.

What i thought more is about win/end this war with peace, just like what we did with GAM movemt back then.
Without some major natural disaster occured ( not that i wished for it !! ) it would be a hard for us to come as a knight in shinning armor like in aceh do ...
Truth to be told ... I starting to get this line of thingking that we are starting to cuddling them too much that makem them starting to get some funny ideas and take thing for a granted . Add that with some late wannabe SJW hero looking a corner like koemans etc ... Now that i would be call things as a bazaar/carnaval in progress...

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Their days is numbered when the infrastructure is come to the further corner and that's Made Police and Army can easily come knocking their door and securing all of their last Bastion. Believe me, no one can live in jungle every day, they still need people and village base to fulfill their logistic and biological needs.

Van Kravchenko

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
2 872
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Without some major natural disaster occured ( not that i wished for it !! ) it would be a hard for us to come as a knight in shinning armor like in aceh do ...
Truth to be told ... I starting to get this line of thingking that we are starting to cuddling them too much that makem them starting to get some funny ideas and take thing for a granted . Add that with some late wannabe SJW hero looking a corner like koemans etc ... Now that i would be call things as a bazaar/carnaval in progress...
The more i saw the timeline of the conflict and development in Papua, i could assume it just like double edge knive.

Wich papua island need most of infrastructure development to sustain its ability to live better also help us to maximize its potential.
But when the worst thing happend like firefight encounter, its also play role for Armed forces to maintenance peace , and scurity for the inhabitants; In other hand this also play role to grared up the personel. Wich mean more "alutsista" that come.

If my brain serve me well, indonesia has encounter insurgency since its independence until nowadays.

Media playmassive role today, but it seems our Foreign affair minister, military, human rights ministry, etc. Play their role well to covert un needed things to leak

Follow us on social media

Latest posts

Top Bottom