Latest Thread

Indonesia Indonesian Army,Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Darat (TNI-AD)

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
since the vehicle use same engine as toyota hillux, i wonder if it could be dispatced to papuan mountains. Even if its not so bulletproove, am sure its still give a significant protection.

That's not advisable though

Van Kravchenko

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
2 872
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
That's not advisable though
Lemme guess, the problem is on weight and engine power right ?

Since the footage of transporting goods and people in papua muntain were using hillux as workhorse.

Anyway, why do they didnt try to put an 4x4 Unimog there?

trishna_amrta

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
since the vehicle use same engine as toyota hillux, i wonder if it could be dispatced to papuan mountains. Even if its not so bulletproove, am sure its still give a significant protection.
It will offer tactical mobility sure. But NOT any ballistic protection. Bullets (even 9mm FMJ) will go through unless it hit the engine block or the wheel (which is a cast metal)

JATOSINT 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
4 3,224
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
State Emergency can come at Natural disaster form, in which Indonesia had a plenty example at last two decades.
The PP/UU specifically stated that Komcad could only be activated for/during refreshment training and mobilization (which can only happen in the state of war/martial law)

The state of war/martial law status itself, if it referred to the Perpu 23/1959, can be declared for several reasons:

1611714013633.png

But still, considering the huge consequences, both domestic & international, from declaring martial law, the last time we have martial law was during DOM Aceh

Thn lalu pas ada isu darurat sosial buatCOVID-19 aja rame
Need clarification, WHO is "our" you were referring to❓
Our = Jatosint

schuimpjes

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,416
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Better sticking to what they already familiar with. In shooters world, newer isn't necessarily better. In the end it's always about familiarity than some shiny new toys
Change the handguard from picatinny rail to the lighter M-LOK is not a monumental change like AR based rifle change to AK based rifle, it should be ok for anyone (the riflemen and the armories) to use and maintain the rifles.

But from the army video, what I can catch from the video is more like the Komcad are will be used mainly as the agent of "ketahanan pangan", I hope I'm wrong.

If yes, the Komcad would be used as " Petani", for the sake of whatever, It would be the meme of the 2021.

The video:

JATOSINT 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
4 3,224
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Change the handguard from picatinny rail to the lighter M-LOK is not a monumental change like AR based rifle change to AK based rifle, it should be ok for anyone (the riflemen and the armories) to use and maintain the rifles.

But from the army video, what I can catch from the video is more like the Komcad are will be used mainly as the agent of "ketahanan pangan", I hope I'm wrong.

If yes, the Komcad would be used as " Petani", for the sake of whatever, It would be the meme of the 2021.

The video:

Video Juli

But still..........

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

PENYERAHANAN SERTIFIKAT TIPE SENJATA SENAPAN SERBU KOMODO D7 DAN MUNISI HYBRID PRODUKSI PT. KOMODO ARMAMENT INDONESIA​

Wednesday, 27 January 2021

PHOTO1-1024x685.jpg

Pada hari Jumat tanggal 22 Januari 2021 bertempat di ruang rapat Pusat Kelaikan Kemhan lantai 10 gedung A.H Nasution , Laksma TNI Teguh Sugiono, S.E., M.M di dampingi Ketua IMLA (Indonesian Military Landworthiness Authority) melaksanakan kegiatan penandatanganan dan penyerahan Sertifikat Kelaikan Tipe Senjata Senapan Serbu Komodo D7 dan Munisi Hybrid kepada Bapak Mayjen Purn Daniel Ambat selaku Direktur Operasional PT. Komodo Armament Indonesia (KAI). Kegiatan penyerahan sertifikat berjalan lancar dengan selalu memperhatikan dan mematuhi Protokol Kesehatan Covid-19.

PHOTO3-1024x684.jpg

Penandatanganan dan Penyerahan Sertifikat Senjata Senapan Serbu Komodo D7 dan Munisi Hybrid dilaksanakan setelah seluruh proses kegiatan Sertifikasi Kelaikan Militer yang meliputi kegiatan Aplikasi, Verifikasi Dokumen/Review Document, Pemeriksaan Kesesuaian/Conformity Inspection dan Pengujian Fungsi/Functional Test yang telah dilaksanakan oleh Inspektor Kelaikan IMLA.

Dalam sambutannya Kapuslaik Kemhan mengucapkan selamat kepada PT.KAI dan berharap dengan diterbitkannya Sertifikat Tipe untuk senjata dan munisi yang diproduksinya dapat bermanfaat untuk perkembangan dan kemajuan PT.KAI sebagai Industri Pertahanan dalam mendukung Pertahanan Negara.

Indonesian Land Military Worthiness Agency had certified Komodo D7 assault rifles, to be used within TNI. Komodo Armaments, at the same time awarded certification for their hybrid munition

trishna_amrta

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

PENYERAHANAN SERTIFIKAT TIPE SENJATA SENAPAN SERBU KOMODO D7 DAN MUNISI HYBRID PRODUKSI PT. KOMODO ARMAMENT INDONESIA​

PHOTO1-1024x685.jpg

Pada hari Jumat tanggal 22 Januari 2021 bertempat di ruang rapat Pusat Kelaikan Kemhan lantai 10 gedung A.H Nasution , Laksma TNI Teguh Sugiono, S.E., M.M di dampingi Ketua IMLA (Indonesian Military Landworthiness Authority) melaksanakan kegiatan penandatanganan dan penyerahan Sertifikat Kelaikan Tipe Senjata Senapan Serbu Komodo D7 dan Munisi Hybrid kepada Bapak Mayjen Purn Daniel Ambat selaku Direktur Operasional PT. Komodo Armament Indonesia (KAI). Kegiatan penyerahan sertifikat berjalan lancar dengan selalu memperhatikan dan mematuhi Protokol Kesehatan Covid-19.

PHOTO3-1024x684.jpg

Penandatanganan dan Penyerahan Sertifikat Senjata Senapan Serbu Komodo D7 dan Munisi Hybrid dilaksanakan setelah seluruh proses kegiatan Sertifikasi Kelaikan Militer yang meliputi kegiatan Aplikasi, Verifikasi Dokumen/Review Document, Pemeriksaan Kesesuaian/Conformity Inspection dan Pengujian Fungsi/Functional Test yang telah dilaksanakan oleh Inspektor Kelaikan IMLA.

Dalam sambutannya Kapuslaik Kemhan mengucapkan selamat kepada PT.KAI dan berharap dengan diterbitkannya Sertifikat Tipe untuk senjata dan munisi yang diproduksinya dapat bermanfaat untuk perkembangan dan kemajuan PT.KAI sebagai Industri Pertahanan dalam mendukung Pertahanan Negara.

Indonesian Land Military Worthiness Agency had certified Komodo D7 assault rifles, to be used within TNI. Komodo Armaments, at the same time awarded certification for their hybrid munition
It's about time. Better late than never. Komodo do look better compare to whatever came out of PINDAD. But then I haven't try / test any of Komodo line up.
Can anyone here chime in and provide any insight as how Komodo D7 handle, particularly the short piston variant❓

trishna_amrta

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
i think the D5 and D7 use DI not piston driven
Sorry I mean the D5. According to their website, only the D5 is available in both direct impingement & piston (I'm assuming that will be short piston)

Anyway I've just notice that the D7 only available in direct impingement (sucks).

Captain Wales

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

PHOTO1-1024x685.jpg

PHOTO3-1024x684.jpg

i do hope we would adopt D7 as DMR, that would be a nice addition to our squad weapon system.

Van Kravchenko

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
2 872
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
i wonder why they still push this bulky stuff on production. The turret make its look like loose its weight distribution. If the hull is shorter, i think it will get handsome look.

Sorry I mean the D5. According to their website, only the D5 is available in both direct impingement & piston (I'm assuming that will be short piston)

My appology to dissapoint you sir, but both of em come in Direct Impigment system, that mean both of D5 and D7 were descendant from Ar 15 and Ar 10 respectively.

Thoose guy who seek for M LOK also could use this gun as base.

Anyway DI isnt as bad as vietnam war think of M16 tho. Still its quite adequate compared too our longstroke AK 47 like 556 SS1 rifle if those two were trial in harash condition, such as mud, marsh, or sand.

If D5 will issue to regular soldier, hmm i think they hold handsomness more than they can bear 😂

Camo PDL "wes jan gak masok belas"

Top Bottom