Indonesia Indonesian Navy, Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Laut (TNI-AL)

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,572
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Sigh... I hope JP and SK can develop their own VLS and missiles, it can be alternative supplier if US or European company don't want to sell it to us.

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,172
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
It"s their high handed aproaches that kill our interest in the first place . And if their " fregate saga " anger were spilled into another matter then it's their loss ..... Somehow i think if the Aster /sylver were not allowed then we could switch to the US system alltogether and easing the Mogamis acquisition process ( if the money and political will still available !! )
** I don't know much about the francophile's opinion and preferment tho'
Or bought the Danes stanflex system and get license to use VLS MK41/56 along with SM series and ESSM

Banyak jalan menuju roma ... And we as Indonesian are never correspending well to threats and intimidations ...

Last edited:

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
It"s their high handed aproaches that kill our interest in the first place . And if their " fregate saga " anger were spilled into another matter then it's their loss ..... Somehow i think if the Aster /sylver were not allowed then we could switch to the US system alltogether and easing the Mogamis acquisition process ( if the money and political will still available !! )
** I don't about the francophile's opinion and preferment tho'

Banyak jalan menuju roma ... And we as Indonesian are never correspending well to threats and intimidations ...

There is no intimidation though

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,865
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
** I don't about the francophile's opinion and preferment tho'

They have no problem putting sylver+aster in bergamini fremm.

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,865
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Duh , it was their project and means how could they sabogated .... Cough ... Cough ..
I mean ... Leveraging their influences on such project sales .
I mean Italian made fremm. At least our bergamini have no problem acquiring Sylver and Aster.

R4duga

Experienced member
Reactions
2 2,367
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
let's ask those brazilian and philippines if they can provide us with "halal" version of Barak-8 disguised as other brand name.
1626485204667.png

trishna_amrta

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Sigh... I hope JP and SK can develop their own VLS and missiles, it can be alternative supplier if US or European company don't want to sell it to us.

SoKor : come back to me 🤣
Did Jap develop VLS? I think they relied on mk41 for the upcoming combatants. Quite different from sokor which already planted Kvls on their combatants
At this moment, I just don't see 🇯🇵 have any need to develop their own VLS or missile system. Many of 🇺🇸 system has already come with 🇯🇵 components

Captain Wales

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Shorter range,did camm er has dedicated vls?
CAMM got it's own stand alone VLS (as used in Type 23, and in the future Type 26, Type 45) , but it can be use on Sylver (as in italian navy use for CAMM-ER), ExLS vls (while Exls not adapted by any navy it had been tested for CAMM launch) and MK 41 (for MK41 it uses ExLS adapter).

SK can develop their own VLS
sokor do had their own VLS but it mostly for their cruise missile. for AAW their use MK41

Last edited:

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,172
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
let's just move to MK-41 VLS ???

16 VLS for each IH, 8 for ASROC the rest for 32 quad packed ESSM.
The most sensible choice . We haven't invested much in the sylver's system afterall .
It's not acqueinsed nor granted just out of petty ?? Well , fuck you too then ...

We'll get integrated more to the US system and environment and it will killed much of franchopille future chance of sales anyway

Everything is gonna be allright ...☕☕

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,490
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
The most sensible choice . We haven't invested much in the sylver's system afterall .
It's not acqueinsed nor granted just out of petty ?? Well , fuck you too then ...

We'll get integrated more to the US system and environment and it will killed much of franchopille future chance of sales anyway

Everything is gonna be allright ...☕☕
It's cheaper too. Because ESSM has a larger user base and it could be quad packed, not to mention it's superior range.

The thing with US weaps purchase is that it's more transparent. Transparent is the word. Hence why we're not buying American.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom