Indonesia Indonesian Navy, Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Laut (TNI-AL)

Parry Brima

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,057
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Remember fincantieri..?

I already gave up on my beloved Japanese sub and ready to accept the French one, but you again give me hope.

clyjteegs6copilks888.jpg

Lordimperator

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
1 2,531
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

FPXAllen

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
4 1,629
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Remember fincantieri..?
Remember Jokowi macron G20 discussions about joint production on defence matter?
Remember, remember, the Fifth of November.
Gunpowder treason and plot
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot

I already gave up on my beloved Japanese sub and ready to accept the French one, but you again give me hope.
Suryo-chan is also my favorite. But at this point, I'll accept either Scorpene or U214 too as long as they come with Li-Ion.

May the best offer wins.

let-them-fight.jpg

Indos

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
It could be rafale, missiles, etc...
IMO It is more on previous MOU for electronic detonation plant JV between French company and PT Dahana. Possibly another propellan JV project will be in discussion as well since propellan industry already get President support.

R4duga

Experienced member
Reactions
2 2,367
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Not that i just reply to "ga ada Gaung" thing.

About freem procurement that also "ga ada Gaung" , but boom there you have it.
a couple month back then before fincantieri announced the news, there's medan merdeka high ranking officer picture holding FREMM macket souvenirs/gift with fincantieri representatives during IDEX 2021.

R4duga

Experienced member
Reactions
2 2,367
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Im actually hoping for the Type 212CD variants (70 meters variants of type 212) , if land attack/surface to surface missile capability are needed, kongsberg already prepared NSM-SL for Type 212CD, they've also used kongsberg ORCCA, a successor of MSI-90U MK2 CMS that our navy already familiar with.
1636014018010.png

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,379
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Im actually hoping for the Type 212CD variants (70 meters variants of type 212) , if land attack/surface to surface missile capability are needed, kongsberg already prepared NSM-SL for Type 212CD, they've also used kongsberg ORCCA, a successor of MSI-90U MK2 CMS that our navy already familiar with.
View attachment 34971
This will only happen if the military relationship between Indonesia and Germany reached Norwegian-German level.

Parry Brima

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,057
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
a couple month back then before fincantieri announced the news, there's medan merdeka high ranking officer picture holding FREMM macket souvenirs/gift with fincantieri representatives during IDEX 2021.

By using the same logic, this could mean another boom.

prabowotipun.jpg

(should be in TNI-AU sub-forum)

flogger

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of origin
Indonesia
True but is that just a usual thing happened right for promotion thing etc. and when you guys vocaling about iver or lafayate and other used frigate boom there they are bag the contrac with less "gaung" than other competitor. Nothing is certain at this point just expect the unexpected with brave heart.lol

FPXAllen

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
4 1,629
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

ardezzo

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
This article is not exactly about the Indonesian Navy, but I still like to put it here because I simply has fallen in love with this plane:

now that you mention this
anyone know any news of our CL-415?

R4duga

Experienced member
Reactions
2 2,367
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
https://www.instagram.com/p/CV4ePDsvKJu/

Wadan Puspenerbal Leads Presentation of H145M and H225M Helicopters By PT Airbus Helicopter Indonesia Via Video Conference.

Puspenerbal, November 4, 2021,

Deputy Commander of the Navy Aviation Center (Puspenerbal) Admiral TNI Bayu Alisyahbana, S.M., CHRMP., led the presentation of the H145M and H225M helicopters by PT. Airbus Helicopter Indonesia, at the Mako Puspenerbal Meeting Room, Juanda, Sidoarjo, Wednesday (3/11). Presentation of H145M and H225M Helicopters by PT Airbus Helicopter Indonesia through vicon.

The Indonesian Navy Puspenerbal wants to strengthen its fleet to carry out its duties, the H145M and H225M helicopters will join the Puspenerbal Navy fleet for combat assignments.

"We strongly support the TNI AL Puspenerbal's decision in selecting the H145M and H225M helicopters to complement their fleet. The H225M is a helicopter that has been tested in the battlefield and is loved by many customers around the world. This order reflects Indonesia's confidence in Airbus Helicopters," said Airbus Helicopters. Indonesia in its statement when describing the two helicopters, Wednesday (3/11).

Wadan Puspenerbal requested that "the working unit associated with the planned helicopter selection thoroughly study the specifics of the advantages of the two helicopters, for us to convey to the top leadership.

Also accompanying Wadan Puspenerbal in the face-to-face meeting and vice-versa, Vice Dean for Puspenerbal, Admiral TNI Bayu Alisyahbana, SM, CHRMP., Inspector of Puspenerbal, Director of Puspenerbal, Dirlog of Puspenerbal, Dirlambangja Puspenerbal, Danlanudal Juanda, Dankolat Penerbal, 2nd Armed Forces Air Force Wing 2 Puspenerbal.

1636105094791.png

1636105105822.png

1636105118820.png

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom