Indonesia Indonesian Navy, Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Laut (TNI-AL)

Van Kravchenko

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
2 872
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
in that video, you can clearly see that with the basic hull this best seller Vrygate can be converted to any need.
we can see that both Poland and UK vessel use 23 VLS (in quad 8 packed config) and for secondary gun they use rather small caliber gun than the main gun consist of 76 mm. the interesting fact is where the Indonesian model Vrygate presented on tha banner, they put dual 76 mm gun. with those same configuration other than mast I think it will be somehow tricky to put VLS for Brahmos. a while ago @Anmdt already explained long enough that with AH140M basic hull it can accommodate so many VLS (around 40s or 50s). my myself didn't put any hope for how much this Vrygate can handle total missile in one go, but recently the leaked document that say if the builder will reconcile the progress ( I need more sauce whether it was the design, the subsystem or else that need to be settle) will not bother the ability of the ship builder to make this very Vrygate cruise through water, despite only have one main gun attached. I hope they install Smart L and a capable ABM missile with at least 48 AA missile onboard and 8 to 16 AShM for the Vrygate.

C'mon Lads PAL already make many ship that afloat and sturdy enough to ram at cargo ship, I believe there will be no Flaws design such as our Malay neighbor vessel. 😅

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,863
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Hydrodynamic test, somewhere in Indonesia.
FB_IMG_1695779764613.jpg

Pretty wide mid section.

R4duga

Experienced member
Reactions
2 2,367
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
germany had solution where IDAS can be launched from conning tower Triple-M mast system, without taking space for torpedo tube/storage compartment, having submarine equipped with IDAS would also ensure fear factor for rotorcraft submarine hunting platform, now ASW Helicopter that once a hunter could become the prey.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom