Indonesia Indonesian Navy, Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Laut (TNI-AL)

A

adenl

EngpiYuXYAgvc3D
EngpjINW4AIYK6V
Engpj-sXIAEWbrY
EngpknKXMAI61k_
I thought it was a decommissioned sub, but after googling I was shocked to see it is in active service. That thing needs a scrub asap :D

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,462
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I thought it was a decommissioned sub, but after googling I was shocked to see it is in active service. That thing needs a scrub asap :D
the last overhaul is in 2012, she'll be fine.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,462
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I'm pretty sure it's more complex than LST, KCR, or Bakamla vessels they usually build.
look very carefully, he said, Major Surface combatant

LST and Bakamla ships are not surface combatant
KCR are not major complex vessel

just my guess.

Mejikuhibiu

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Not long after the issue about cancelation of CBG 1400 contract...

Jakarta – Menteri Pertahanan RI Prabowo Subianto menerima kunjungan kehormatan Duta Besar (Dubes) Perancis H.E. Mr. Oliver Chambard untuk Indonesia, Kamis (19/11/2020), di kantor Kemhan, Jakarta.

Kunjungan tersebut menjadi kesempatan bagi kedua pihak untuk membicarakan upaya-upaya bersama untuk terus mempererat kerja sama yang saling menguntungkan bagi kedua negara.

Kedua pihak ingin hubungan kerja sama dan persahabatan antara Indonesia dan Perancis khususnya di bidang pertahanan diharapkan terus terpelihara dengan semangat persaudaraan dan prinsip saling menghormati.

Kepala Biro Humas Setjen Kemhan Brigjen TNI I. E. Djoko Purwanto, S.E., M.M., menjelaskan bahwa pertemuan Menhan RI dan Dubes Perancis menjadi kesempatan yang baik bagi kedua pihak untuk membicarakan peningkatan kerjasama kedua negara khususnya di bidang pertahanan.

Turut mendampingi Menhan RI pada kesempatan tersebut, Dirjen Renhan Kemhan Mayjen TNI Dr. Budi Prijono, S.T., M.M. dan Kabaranahan Kemhan Marsda TNI Yusuf Jauhari, M. Eng., Sedangkan Dubes Perancis didampingi Atase pertahanan Perancis, DGA Director Asia Pacific, Naval Group Senior VP, NG Commercial Director, NG Director Indonesia.

View attachment 6896 View attachment 6897 View attachment 6898 View attachment 6899 View attachment 6900 View attachment 6901 View attachment 6902
So its will be improved scorpene??

Mejikuhibiu

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Not long after the issue about cancelation of CBG 1400 contract...

Jakarta – Menteri Pertahanan RI Prabowo Subianto menerima kunjungan kehormatan Duta Besar (Dubes) Perancis H.E. Mr. Oliver Chambard untuk Indonesia, Kamis (19/11/2020), di kantor Kemhan, Jakarta.

Kunjungan tersebut menjadi kesempatan bagi kedua pihak untuk membicarakan upaya-upaya bersama untuk terus mempererat kerja sama yang saling menguntungkan bagi kedua negara.

Kedua pihak ingin hubungan kerja sama dan persahabatan antara Indonesia dan Perancis khususnya di bidang pertahanan diharapkan terus terpelihara dengan semangat persaudaraan dan prinsip saling menghormati.

Kepala Biro Humas Setjen Kemhan Brigjen TNI I. E. Djoko Purwanto, S.E., M.M., menjelaskan bahwa pertemuan Menhan RI dan Dubes Perancis menjadi kesempatan yang baik bagi kedua pihak untuk membicarakan peningkatan kerjasama kedua negara khususnya di bidang pertahanan.

Turut mendampingi Menhan RI pada kesempatan tersebut, Dirjen Renhan Kemhan Mayjen TNI Dr. Budi Prijono, S.T., M.M. dan Kabaranahan Kemhan Marsda TNI Yusuf Jauhari, M. Eng., Sedangkan Dubes Perancis didampingi Atase pertahanan Perancis, DGA Director Asia Pacific, Naval Group Senior VP, NG Commercial Director, NG Director Indonesia.

View attachment 6896 View attachment 6897 View attachment 6898 View attachment 6899 View attachment 6900 View attachment 6901 View attachment 6902
So its will be improved scorpene ??
I wish it was sweden sub

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,462
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
look very carefully, he said, Major Surface combatant

LST and Bakamla ships are not surface combatant
KCR are not major complex vessel

just my guess.
@Umigami

it's seems I'm the one missing here, yup OPV are definietly more complex than KCR and LST.

but I do hope it's a 30FFm though. lol

Chestnut

Professional
Reactions
I am very much into the idea that it's better to just go with either the KSS-III or the DSME 2000 if the AL wants a better design.

Other than commonality you have to realize that much of the tooling we have received for the Nagapasas can likely be reused.

Nicoz

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
By GOD I wish the MOD keep the CBG going at least until the 4,5&6 boat so we can absorb more of the knowledge to build one. Then move on with more advance design as we go.. (Either its scorpene or A26 or turkish one)

Made the iver as dedicated AAW with ABM if possible
Then took that 8 30FFM by japanese for ASW n multitole boat

Is it to much..??
:p

But is it possible, man I Wish.
Regarding the second hand one, if we take 30FFM is it true we get retired japanese destroyer?

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,462
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I am very much into the idea that it's better to just go with either the KSS-III or the DSME 2000 if the AL wants a better design.

Other than commonality you have to realize that much of the tooling we have received for the Nagapasas can likely be reused.
I think we should stick to the continuation of the Nagapasa program until we at east produce 3 hulls independently at home.

then we could move on the evolutionary tree.

Van Kravchenko

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
2 872
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Is there From def.pk already migrate here ?

Hello everyone, its nive to see ya, im a silent reader in all of your thread in def.pk. Let me join your club for healty discussion, sharing, etc.

Chestnut

Professional
Reactions
I agree, I'm just saying that buying into either the Scorpene or 214 (which are both used by our neighbor's navies) screams more about hanky-panky and parade military mindset than ACTUAL defense planning.

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,863
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
@Umigami

it's seems I'm the one missing here, yup OPV are definietly more complex than KCR and LST.

but I do hope it's a 30FFm though. lol
Right...
Alman already said something about local "swasta" making OPV for quite sometime now.
And We only know about japan offer less than a month (?). Hoping the construction to begin so soon is a wet dream.
There is no way something so smooth happen in Indonesian defence procurement. A little bit of drama has to happen.

Agent_G

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Is there From def.pk already migrate here ?

Hello everyone, its nice to see ya, im a silent reader in all of your thread in def.pk. Let me join your club for healty discussion, sharing, etc.

🙏🙏

Captain Wales

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
are we going to keep this format where each branch got their sub forum or copy the format from def.pk where we combine all in 1 forum. cus i quite like the old format

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom