Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Good my friend. Good. This is my home. Sick of PDF and their muzzling my views by banning me all the time - this after the enormous contribution I made to the forum. So I hope I can help to build up a mini-PDF in the Pakistan section.
I corrected it for you. ;) ;) ;)

Last edited:

Cabatli_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
80 45,486
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
@Huelague bro, Please forget PDF. PDF is no longer a home to us. We opened this forum to create a base for all members who have enthusiasm to defence and technology related matters. We are aiming to make defenceHuB one of the biggest center of intormation and informative discussions. Trolling, provocative posts and Flame-baiting won’t be allowed in any part of this forum. The best part is we don’t need any other English based forum to reach our goals. We have a great potential and We are improving our infrastructure day by day. We are doing all our preperations accordingly. DefenceHub is our sole home!

Saiyan0321

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
100 1,891
Nation of residence
Pakistan
Nation of origin
Pakistan
Good my friend. Good. I hope to make this my 'home'. Sick of PDF and their muzzling my views by banning me all the time - this after the enormous contribution I made to the forum. So I hope I can help to build up a mini-PDF in the Pakistan section.

I, to this day, have no clue on how you went from a celebrated member to a guy who gets banned every sunday. If the objective is pak-positivism on PDF then your posts on the Indus civilization were central to that since the history is part of our nationalistic effort. The funny thing is that post the muzzle, the once vibrant study into the links between Pakistan and the Indus river has now vanished entirely. Only one liners remain which will not last against any appropriate counter. So dont know what happened there
The israel deal has definitely exposed the problems with that line of thinking that has become so common on PDF.

Welcome to the forum Cobra :D
Half of them dont even realize that voting for that resolution meant that we recognized israel. We just havent established diplomatic relations.
Poor Saiyan its too bad I am kinda in a pickle with a lot of personal business at work,school at home to deal with atm otherwise I would be here helping out the Pakistani section PDF burned me out from topics regarding Pakistan and geopolitics good thing is PIP who I use to respect a lot wont be here derailing the threads as usual

Take your time. Its fine. I normally write stuff to deepen my study on law and other subjects and since i have an internet connection at my office and the court work is still ehh, so i can keep the section busy with a few posts here and there :D :D

Mis_TR_Like

Contributor
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
25 5,057
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
Could you move the dissussion that is unrelated with topic to a suitable thread?

Done! Guys please make sure you don't delve too deep into conversations in the Introduction thread. I know it's easy to forget, but please use the International Lounge or other casual talk threads for this :)(y)

Test7

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
18 19,925
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
Dear members;
This thread was created to introduce the new members who joined the forum. For general chat, you can continue here.

Top Bottom