Live Conflict Israel-Palestine War|Regional Escalations

E

Era_shield

All these discussions about „who did it?“ and „who‘s lying?“ is futile. Because both sides are liars in the propaganda war.
This type of burying your head in the sand and pretending the truth is unknowable only benefits the side who bombed the hospital - Israel.
Everyone knew how devastating Israel‘s revenge, rage & retribution would be after such an heinous and militarily useless terror attack by Hamas.
Yes. It's uncannily like Hamas is an Israeli cutout, eh?

Brace Yourself

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
It's a bit ridiculous. I know you're strongly supporting Palestine, but I don't see Israeli's radicalizing and conducting terrorist attacks in Türkiye any time soon.
Thread 'Coincidence or Staged: SAMS and GIS warned before Attack, repeatedly ignored by the USA and Israeli Govt' https://defencehub.live/threads/coi...ly-ignored-by-the-usa-and-israeli-govt.18517/

School of Advanced Military Studies (US Army) says that Mossad has capability to target U.S. forces and make it look like a Palestinian/Arab act.

Don't be so confident about them. If they attack, Tureky will never find out.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,125
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Palestinians are more related to the Levant Arabs than the Gulf Arabs.

Jordanian Arabs are more Bedouin than Levant Arabs.

Ben Shapiro failing history and cultural geographies of the Arab World.

Brace Yourself

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Well, I think I am not clear enough. There will not be any tolerance towards cheering for civilian casualties and comments expressing support to such atrocities.
I agree. First we have to stablish who are civil.
Yes, war has a violent nature but that doesn't mean that we should support wiping out people that don't have any means for self defence!
Showing signs of happiness caused by the deaths and injuries of innocent people including women and children
Children are out of question!
We are trying to create a community with members from all around the world that are expressing themselves, create bonds, debate, teach and learn.

keep the discussion within the widely accepted human moral boundaries
Here is my Debate -

Trespass in English law is an area of tort law broadly divided into three groups: trespass to the person(1), trespass to goods(2), and trespass to land(3)
(I) Trespass to the person comes in three variants: assault, which is -

"to act in such a way that the claimant believes he is about to be attacked";[1]battery,

"the intentional and direct application of force to another person";[2]

and false imprisonment, "depriving the claimant of freedom of movement, without a lawful justification for doing so".[3]

All three require that the act be a direct and intentional act, with indirect or unintentional acts falling under the tort of negligence.

(ll) Trespass to goods is defined as "wrongful physical interference with goods that are in the possession of another",[5] and is covered not only by the common law, but also by the Torts (Interference with Goods) Act 1977

(lll) Trespass to land involves the "unjustifiable interference with land which is in the immediate and exclusive possession of another";[6] it is both a tort and, in certain circumstances, a crime under the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994.

Israeli Settlers have broken All Three groups of Criminal Tresspassung Law.

"
A large number of settlers are armed and settlers have sometimes attacked Palestinians and destroyed Palestinian houses and other property. However, settlers as such are civilians, unless they are serving in the Israeli armed forces."
- Amnesty International

Is an unarmed settler a civilian? Even if he belongs to a self-defence militia of his settlement? Does he forfeit the protection offered by IHL, because the settlements are illegal under international law (GC IV, Art. 49(6); CIHL, Rule 130)? Does that violation justify violations of IHL committed against the settlers? (P I, Art. 50; CIHL, Rules 1, 5-6)

Amnesty International is saying Unarmed Settlers are Civilian. But I have shown that UNINTENTIONAL Tresspassing goes under Civil Law But INTENTIONAL Tresspassing is Criminal Offence and Further doing these acts to the Inhabitantns(Owner of the Land) -

1. Act of violence
2. Forcing inhabitants
3. False imprisonment

ensure that Israeli Settlers are no Longer Civilian. Now it's Falling under Criminal Offence (Tresspassing).

So, every Settler in Israel are not Civilian(excluding Children) whether it is Men or Women. They have willingly moved there knowing that it's not their land and keep pushing Palestinians forcefully to move from their Birthland.

About Half of Israeli citizen has completed millitary training under IDF. There is 21 percent Arab israeli and 14 percent Heredi Jews who are exempted from millitery training.

Is he also a Civilian? How so?

He has broken every possible Criminal offence under Criiminal Tresspassing Law.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,125
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I agree. First we have to stablish who are civil.

Children are out of question!

Here is my Debate -

Trespass in English law is an area of tort law broadly divided into three groups: trespass to the person(1), trespass to goods(2), and trespass to land(3)
(I) Trespass to the person comes in three variants: assault, which is -

"to act in such a way that the claimant believes he is about to be attacked";[1]battery,

"the intentional and direct application of force to another person";[2]

and false imprisonment, "depriving the claimant of freedom of movement, without a lawful justification for doing so".[3]

All three require that the act be a direct and intentional act, with indirect or unintentional acts falling under the tort of negligence.

(ll) Trespass to goods is defined as "wrongful physical interference with goods that are in the possession of another",[5] and is covered not only by the common law, but also by the Torts (Interference with Goods) Act 1977

(lll) Trespass to land involves the "unjustifiable interference with land which is in the immediate and exclusive possession of another";[6] it is both a tort and, in certain circumstances, a crime under the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994.

Israeli Settlers have broken All Three groups of Criminal Tresspassung Law.

"
A large number of settlers are armed and settlers have sometimes attacked Palestinians and destroyed Palestinian houses and other property. However, settlers as such are civilians, unless they are serving in the Israeli armed forces."
- Amnesty International

Is an unarmed settler a civilian? Even if he belongs to a self-defence militia of his settlement? Does he forfeit the protection offered by IHL, because the settlements are illegal under international law (GC IV, Art. 49(6); CIHL, Rule 130)? Does that violation justify violations of IHL committed against the settlers? (P I, Art. 50; CIHL, Rules 1, 5-6)

Amnesty International is saying Unarmed Settlers are Civilian. But I have shown that UNINTENTIONAL Tresspassing goes under Civil Law But INTENTIONAL Tresspassing is Criminal Offence and Further doing these acts to the Inhabitantns(Owner of the Land) -

1. Act of violence
2. Forcing inhabitants
3. False imprisonment

ensure that Israeli Settlers are no Longer Civilian. Now it's Falling under Criminal Offence (Tresspassing).

So, every Settler in Israel are not Civilian(excluding Children) whether it is Men or Women. They have willingly moved there knowing that it's not their land and keep pushing Plestinians forcefully to move from their Birthland.

About Half of Israeli citizen has completed millitary training under IDF. There is 21 percent Arab israeli and 14 percent Heredi Jews who are exempted from millitery training.

Is he also a Civilian? How so?

He has broken every possible Criminal offence under Criiminal Tresspassing Law.

Settlers should be dealt with the same way Native Americans dealt with European Settlers.

contricusc

Reactions
1 520
Nation of residence
Panama
Nation of origin
Romania
1000 dead and not one condemnation from those Western Pro Ukraine account that build their narrative of moral superiority based on Russian bombings in Ukraine.
I condemn the hospital attack, along with all the indiscriminate bombing of civilians. Israel is acting in a similar way to Russia. The way they lie in order to deny their war crimes is also very Russian-like.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
65 7,603
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Israeli officials did a bad job by posting fake videos and deleting tweets. They definitely damaged their credibility like that.
However, I agree. It looks more like PIJ Rocket fell apart on the Hospital.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
65 7,603
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh

LIbyan Soldier

Libya Correspondent
Reactions
5 247
Nation of residence
Libya
Nation of origin
Libya
As you all know, I hate Israel more than anyone else. But this attack by Hamas was useless and unnecessary. I don't know if they thought about the consequences of their actions or not

E

Era_shield

As you all know, I hate Israel more than anyone else. But this attack by Hamas was useless and unnecessary. I don't know if they thought about the consequences of their actions or not
It was necessary - to give Israel an excuse to occupy more of Gaza. If you ignore their words and only look at their actions, Hamas has only ever worked toward Israel's interests. That's why things like this happen:

Liberman: Netanyahu sent Mossad head, general to Qatar, ‘begged’ it to pay Hamas

Yisrael Beytenu party leader says the pair were sent by PM two weeks ago to convince Doha not to end its money transfers to the Gaza-based terror group

Head of the Mossad Yossi Cohen speaks at a cyber conference at Tel Aviv University on June 24, 2019. (Flash90)

Mossad chief Yossi Cohen and the top officer of the Israel Defense Forces in charge of Gaza, Herzi Halevi, visited Qatar earlier this month on the instructions of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to plead with its leaders to continue their periodical payments to Hamas, Yisrael Beytenu party chief Avigdor Liberman claimed Saturday night.
Speaking to Channel 12 news, Liberman censured Netanyahu for having “begged” the Qataris to continue supporting the Gaza-based terror group.
“On Wednesday two weeks ago the head of Mossad… and the head of [IDF] Southern Command visit Qatar on an errand from Netanyahu, and they simply beg the Qataris to keep sending money to Hamas after March 30. The Qataris have said they will stop sending money on March 30,” Liberman said.

“Both Egypt and Qatar are angry with Hamas and planned to cut ties with them. Suddenly Netanyahu appears as the defender of Hamas, as though it was an environmental organization. This is a policy of submission to terror,” he said, adding that Israel was paying Hamas “protection money” to maintain the calm.

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,697
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
It was necessary - to give Israel an excuse to occupy more of Gaza. If you ignore their words and only look at their actions, Hamas has only ever worked toward Israel's interests. That's why things like this happen:

Liberman: Netanyahu sent Mossad head, general to Qatar, ‘begged’ it to pay Hamas

Yisrael Beytenu party leader says the pair were sent by PM two weeks ago to convince Doha not to end its money transfers to the Gaza-based terror group

Head of the Mossad Yossi Cohen speaks at a cyber conference at Tel Aviv University on June 24, 2019. (Flash90)

Mossad chief Yossi Cohen and the top officer of the Israel Defense Forces in charge of Gaza, Herzi Halevi, visited Qatar earlier this month on the instructions of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to plead with its leaders to continue their periodical payments to Hamas, Yisrael Beytenu party chief Avigdor Liberman claimed Saturday night.
Speaking to Channel 12 news, Liberman censured Netanyahu for having “begged” the Qataris to continue supporting the Gaza-based terror group.
“On Wednesday two weeks ago the head of Mossad… and the head of [IDF] Southern Command visit Qatar on an errand from Netanyahu, and they simply beg the Qataris to keep sending money to Hamas after March 30. The Qataris have said they will stop sending money on March 30,” Liberman said.

“Both Egypt and Qatar are angry with Hamas and planned to cut ties with them. Suddenly Netanyahu appears as the defender of Hamas, as though it was an environmental organization. This is a policy of submission to terror,” he said, adding that Israel was paying Hamas “protection money” to maintain the calm.

So why do we host their headquarters ? Favour for Israel ?

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom