Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,745
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey

Abu Baqir Al-Saadi (left) with Abu Mahdi Al-Muhandis. Al-Muhadis was killed together with Qasem Sulaymani in 2020.

1707344343972.png

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,439
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
Look like someone has his back pushed against the wall here ..... 🤔🤔🤔
I don't see anything unreasonable about that take from the Saudis. A two state solution, with the 1967 borders and the removal of the Israeli settlements, especially from area C where they've proliferated, should be part of any peace deal. Israel will hate that deal, but it's the right move to get peace... Also, the Saudis want this BS to end so they can get back to normalizing relations with the Israelis, which equates to big business for them.

That said, ANY breaking of that eventual peace by the Palestinians, should be met with swift, sound, punishment, similar to what we've seen in the wake of October 7th.

Both sides need to swallow a difficult pill in the name of peace. Then abide by it carefully.

Last edited:

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,485
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Look like someone has his back pushed against the wall here ..... 🤔🤔🤔

Basically, there will be no recognition (officially) because Israel is built on the idea that Palestine is a land for Jews only, two state makes that goal particularly unpopular for Israeli politicians.

Without the 7th October attack, the Saudis will just move on without preconditions for normalization.

Of course as a Muslim, I'm personally against a two state solution, there shall be no sovereign infidel state in the land where Omar, Khalid Ibn Walid and Saladin fought so hard to liberate. The end state of Israel should be the same end state like those crusader states that Saladin and Nureddin Zengi fought, ended and destroyed.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,485
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
One of the biggest scam in recent memory is Indonesians trying to sell the idea that Indonesia can help the Palestinian struggle...by having formal diplomatic relationship with Israel

I mean how is that suppose to even work ?

I can't stress just how big of a deal the Hamas attacks was. Saudis are very close to normalization with Israel and Indonesian proponents of normalization will capitalize from a Saudi-israeli normalization to push Indonesia to normalize as well. Their arguments will be that indonesian muslims are trying to outdo Saudi muslims when it comes to Palestine and as stupid as it might sound it could led to normalization.

Please note that Jakarta has established relationship (informal) with israel since at least mid-80s, the very reason why Jakarta has yet to formally recognize Israel is the fact that for every bit of normalization, the sheer weight of domestic trouble caused by the Muslims of Indonesia makes the Cost-Benefit ratio of such move incredibly dangerous for Jakarta. And that push by certain group to normalize must be torpedoed, stopped at all cost

Saudi Arabia and Indonesia is key to prevent israeli political victory. One is home the two holy cities of Mecca and Medina, the other is the largest country by Muslim population. If these two countries are successfully co-opted in the list of countries recognizing Israel, then Israeli funded influence operation will make it hard for smaller muslim countries not to recognize Israel (Malaysia, Brunei, Bangladesh, etc). The war of narratives will be handed for Israel to control.

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,439
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
Basically, there will be no recognition (officially) because Israel is built on the idea that Palestine is a land for Jews only, two state makes that goal particularly unpopular for Israeli politicians.

Without the 7th October attack, the Saudis will just move on without preconditions for normalization.

Of course as a Muslim, I'm personally against a two state solution, there shall be no sovereign infidel state in the land where Omar, Khalid Ibn Walid and Saladin fought so hard to liberate. The end state of Israel should be the same end state like those crusader states that Saladin and Nureddin Zengi fought, ended and destroyed.
Damn shame that the once great Ottoman Empire was vanquished in its ear against the West and as has been the case throughout history, when you lose a war, the way you save the lives of your populous is to trade something that your conqueror will accept as payment for sparing you and your way of life. In the Ottoman's case, that was largely land, and the British happened to get Palestine, which they, through America's dominance in WWII, gifted to the Jews.

I hate to tell you, but the land Israel is built on doesn't belong to the Muslim world anymore. It was conquered by another people, through legitimate war. Now, of course, the Muslim's can do eveything in their power to get that territory back. That's their right. But that's why it's imperative that we make sure Israel has nuclear weapons and other extreme methods of defense. Because, if their country is to fall, and their population is to be slaughtered, it's important (to them) that they're able to inflict unthinkable damage on their would be Muslim / Arab attackers. If they're going to go out, they're going to go out like all true champions... Swinging.

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,171
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I don't see anything unreasonable about that take from the Saudis. A two state solution, with the 1967 borders and the removal of the Israeli settlements, especially from area C where they've proliferated, should be part of any peace deal. Israel will hate that deal, but it's the right move to get peace... Also, the Saudis want this BS to end so they can get back to normalizing relations with the Israelis, which equates to big business for them.

That said, ANY breaking of that eventual peace by the Palestinians, should be met with swift, sound, punishment, similar to what we've seen in the wake of October 7th.

Both sides need to swallow a difficult pill in the name of peace. Then abide by it carefully.

You know what .. i am just too lazy to argue anymore . Just take this statement of yours as a final then ...
One of the biggest scam in recent memory is Indonesians trying to sell the idea that Indonesia can help the Palestinian struggle...by having formal diplomatic relationship with Israel

I mean how is that suppose to even work ?

I can't stress just how big of a deal the Hamas attacks was. Saudis are very close to normalization with Israel and Indonesian proponents of normalization will capitalize from a Saudi-israeli normalization to push Indonesia to normalize as well. Their arguments will be that indonesian muslims are trying to outdo Saudi muslims when it comes to Palestine and as stupid as it might sound it could led to normalization.

Please note that Jakarta has established relationship (informal) with israel since at least mid-80s, the very reason why Jakarta has yet to formally recognize Israel is the fact that for every bit of normalization, the sheer weight of domestic trouble caused by the Muslims of Indonesia makes the Cost-Benefit ratio of such move incredibly dangerous for Jakarta. And that push by certain group to normalize must be torpedoed, stopped at all cost

Saudi Arabia and Indonesia is key to prevent israeli political victory. One is home the two holy cities of Mecca and Medina, the other is the largest country by Muslim population. If these two countries are successfully co-opted in the list of countries recognizing Israel, then Israeli funded influence operation will make it hard for smaller muslim countries not to recognize Israel (Malaysia, Brunei, Bangladesh, etc). The war of narratives will be handed for Israel to control.

Anybody mention about normalization with Israel today are simply asking to be drowned and then buried alive by the our charming and outstanding netizens ... 🤣🤣

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,171
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Damn shame that the once great Ottoman Empire was vanquished in its ear against the West and as has been the case throughout history, when you lose a war, the way you save the lives of your populous is to trade something that your conqueror will accept as payment for sparing you and your way of life. In the Ottoman's case, that was largely land, and the British happened to get Palestine, which they, through America's dominance in WWII, gifted to the Jews.

I hate to tell you, but the land Israel is built on doesn't belong to the Muslim world anymore. It was conquered by another people, through legitimate war. Now, of course, the Muslim's can do eveything in their power to get that territory back. That's their right. But that's why it's imperative that we make sure Israel has nuclear weapons and other extreme methods of defense. Because, if their country is to fall, and their population is to be slaughtered, it's important (to them) that they're able to inflict unthinkable damage on their would be Muslim / Arab attackers. If they're going to go out, they're going to go out like all true champions... Swinging.

Trust me when i say this ... In time !! Just restart your timer counter . I don't care about the rest of the moslem world is ... But , when we do marched ...we marched for good even if we have to do it by our self....
If might not in my lifetime .. but , the pledge's is real ..

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,485
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Damn shame the once great Ottoman Empire was vanquished in its War against the West and as has been the case throughout history, when you lose a war, the way you save the lives of your populous is to trade something that your conqueror will accept as payment for sparing you. In the Ottomans case, that was largely land, and the British happened to get Palestine, which they, through America's dominance in WWII, gifted to the Jews.

I hate to tell you, but the land Israel is built on doesn't to the Muslim world anymore. It was conquered by another people, through legitimate war. Now, of course, the Muslim's can do eveything in their power to get that territory back. That's their right. But that's why it's imperative that we make sure Israel has nuclear weapons and other extreme methods of defense. Because, if their country is to fall, and their population is to be slaughtered, it's important (to them) that they're able to inflict unthinkable damage on their would be Muslim attackers. If they're going to go out, they're going to go out like all true champions... Swinging.

The Muslims waited for 85 years from the entry of the Crusaders in Jerusalem, 85 years of watching helplessly as the crusades lay on top of not only Jerusalem, but Acre, Edessa, Tripoli (Lebanese one not Libya's) and Gaza while the numerous Muslim emirates fought with themselves and even allied themselves with the crusader states, such as the case of the Emir of Damascus (history kinda repeats itself eh?)

After 85 years, it took the Muslims another 200 years to avenged Jerusalem by marching towards Constantinople (now Istanbul). Put it under its thumb and then continue marching towards the Balkans, taking Budapest, Belgrade and at one point even close to capturing Vienna.

The Israeli occupation of Palestine is only in its 75th year, we have a lot fo time to regroup, re-try again and again until the outcome goes according to our wish.

Please note that successive Muslim empires had tried to storm Constantinople since at least the 674 CE and only successful in the hundredths attempt in 1453 CE many centuries later.

What makes you think we will give up on Palestine after only 75 years of (generally failed) effort ?

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,439
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
The Muslims waited for 85 years from the entry of the Crusaders in Jerusalem, 85 years of watching helplessly as the crusades lay on top of not only Jerusalem, but Acre, Edessa, Tripoli (Lebanese one not Libya's) and Gaza while the numerous Muslim emirates fought with themselves and even allied themselves with the crusader states, such as the case of the Emir of Damascus (history kinda repeats itself eh?)

After 85 years, it took the Muslims another 200 years to avenged Jerusalem by marching towards Constantinople (now Istanbul). Put it under its thumb and then continue marching towards the Balkans, taking Budapest, Belgrade and at one point even close to capturing Vienna.

The Israeli occupation of Palestine is only in its 75th year, we have a lot fo time to regroup, re-try again and again until the outcome goes according to our wish.

Please note that successive Muslim empires had tried to storm Constantinople since at least the 674 CE and only successful in the hundredths attempt in 1453 CE many centuries later.

What makes you think we will give up on Palestine after only 75 years of (generally failed) effort ?
I don't think you'll give up. I've always respected the patience that the Muslim tradition has built into it. We could learn from that. Impatience is among the West's biggest flaws. I would expect nothing other than numerous generations of waiting and planning for your chance to take out Israel.

That's why, as I've said, it's important that they have the most devastating, powerful, weapons available to them. First, so that the Muslim world has to think long and hard about whether or not an all out invasion of Israel is worth it. And second, so that they can take as many of you with them as they're conquered. A righteous defeat for a proud nation.

Surely, you would agree that going out with a nuclear bang (in Demascus, Tehran, Beirut, Jakarta, etc) would be a noble way for a proud nation to fall into history?

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,485
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
That's why, as I've said, it's important that they have the most devastating, powerful, weapons available to them. First, so that the Muslim world has to think long and hard about whether or not an all out invasion of Israel is worth it. And second, so that they can take as many of you with them as they're conquered. A righteous defeat for a proud nation.

In the 1500s the Ottoman muslims were an all conquering and all vanquishing force in Asia and Europe, yet the Europeans survived in the remaining territories of Europe they cling on to, in 200 years the industrial revolution came turning the balance of power upside down not only for the Ottomans, but the entire Non-European civilizations.

We might not know what will happen in the next 20,30, 500 years, but as long the Muslims remains (they're actually expanding)… we could live to fight another day. To regroup and re-equip, including with nuclear weapons you spoke about. Already we have Pakistan with their nukes, Iran is a stones throw away with their first nuclear warhead and there's no guarantee that the remaining Muslim nations won't be getting their hands on one.

Surely, you would agree that going out with a nuclear bang (in Demascus, Tehran, Beirut, Jakarta, etc) would be a noble way for a proud nation to fall into history?
You might want to add Vancouver, Ottawa, Paris, Berlin to that list, because looking at the trend, any of these I mentioned would technically be Muslim cities at some point in the future

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,439
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
In the 1500s the Ottoman muslims were an all conquering and all vanquishing force in Asia and Europe, yet the Europeans survived in the remaining territories of Europe they cling on to, in 200 years the industrial revolution came turning the balance of power upside down not only for the Ottomans, but the entire Non-European civilizations.

We might not know what will happen in the next 20,30, 500 years, but as long the Muslims remains (they're actually expanding)… we could live to fight another day. To regroup and re-equip, including with nuclear weapons you spoke about. Already we have Pakistan with their nukes, Iran is a stones throw away with their first nuclear warhead and there's no guarantee that the remaining Muslim nations won't be getting their hands on one.

You might want to add Vancouver, Ottawa, Paris, Berlin to that list, because looking at the trend, any of these I mentioned would technically be Muslim cities at some point in the future
Vancouver has far more Asians (mostly Chinese) and Indians than it does Muslims. Ottawa, a city I've lived in, has about 40,000 Muslims, a lot of whom are fantastic, non-radical people, among a populous in the greater area that is about 1.2 million people.

The Muslim population is Canada is about 5% and is growing steadily through immigration. By 2050 the Muslim population in Canada is expected to be about 6.6%, which is more than reasonable, given that there are nearly 2 billion Muslims worldwide. The Muslims that I know have assimilated extremely well here. They are largely free to practice their own religion, own their own businesses, and they have have access to world class schools and healthcare, and they can raise their families in a country where they have fantastic opportunity, free from religious and political persecution and all of the nuanced problems in most of their home countries. Surely, our country is far from perfect, but it's, objectively, a far better place to live than most of the places in the world these folks immigrated from. For the record, those Muslims largely contribute to it being an outstanding country to live in. They don't detract from it.

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,439
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
The U.S. Senate will vote today, sometime after 12pm EST, on a bill containing $14.6 Billion usd in weapons for Israel, $60.1 Billion usd in weapons and macro financial aid for Ukraine and $2 Billion usd in weapons for Taiwan.

As it relates to Israel specifically, I've read the bill thoroughly. About half the money is to replenish the missiles for the Iron Dome and David's Sling air defense systems, as well as $2 Billion usd for their Iron Beam air defense system. The remainder of the funding is aplit into two categories. The first is to replenish Israel's stock of air launched, precision guided munitions (PGMs), bombs, etc. The second is for "undisclosed" weapons that likely means things like artillery shells, ammunition, additional drones and hellfire missiles for them.

I'll update the thread later if to let you know if the bill has passed, so it can be sent to U.S. House of Representatives.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
65 7,606
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Wait, so your argument is that Muslims and Arabs in the region need to accept Israel's existence as a state and stop warring with them because Israel's existence was created by the West smashing the Ottomans in a war, gaining control of territory, giving it to Israel and recognizing them as a legitimate, sovereign state under international law?

So we're in agreement then that the Arab / Muslim contention that Israel has no rights to the land they live on is a ridiculous point and it's time for the cry babies in the region to on move and accept that their ancestors got their teeth kicked in, losing a fare and honest war between willing combatants. The result was the dissolution of a once great Empire and Western mandate over the land that the West gifted to the Jews.

Bunch of irrelevant stuff.

So if we're following rules of international recognition / law, Israel has every right to exist and defend itself from all challenges to its sovereignty, territory and existence as a nation.

Under international law, Israel's right to exist and defend itself from all challenges to its sovereignty & territorial integrity only applies for countries that recognizes the state of Israel. It doesn't apply to those who does not Recognizes the state of Israel.

Even, for those who recognizes the state of Israel, none of them recognizes its current boundaries. Hence, if Israel is attacked in it's occupied territory (like in the West Bank) legally it actually has no right to defend itself.

Unlikely, due to the tremendous lack of strategic depth Israel's land based nuclear delivery systems are seriously vulnerable to boost phase interception from Jordern, Egypt, Syria & Lebanon. (Let's say, hypothetically all for these countries bought future Turkish SIPER- Block iii.) On the other hand its sea based nuclear arsenal can be contained a degree.

In the end some nukes will get through, but it won't be as much damage as you think.

But more importantly, in such international conflict any nucelar exchange will likely to end in global one.

Of course. these are extreme hypothetical scenarios mostly resulted from you and Gary's mental gymnastics.

Reality is, even if there is a war sometime in distant future, it won't be a war of annihilation. Chances are, the objective will be to free enough Palestinian land to establish a state with Jerusalem its capital. While israel will continue to exist with Tel Aviv as its capital in pre 1967 (intentionally reconised) border.

Of course, I don't think, even a war will be needed. Muslims countries when strong enough can simply put up a blockade. Israel is locked from all sides.

In both cases, (limited war or a blockade) Israel using nukes seems totally irrational. States are rational actors. And the cost here outweigh the benefits by a large margin. Not only it will be the end of the state of Israel in overwhelming retaliatory strike but also, likely an end of their people.

And I do think Israelis are rational enough when facing such blockade to back down and retreat back to their pre-1967 international border.

Last edited:

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
61 29,671
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

The Meron Air Defense and Radar Base in Northern Israel as well as another IDF Installation have reportedly been Targeted within the last few minutes by roughly 30 Rockets launched by Hezbollah from Southern Lebanon, with several Explosions heard in and around the Bases; the Meron Base was also Struck by Hezbollah in January reportedly causing Damage to Israel’s Northern Early-Warning and Detection System and multiple Radars.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom