Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
7 1,243
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
🎯 🔻

Al-Qassam Brigades publishes scenes of sniper operations and targeting of occupation vehicles in the Tal Al-Hawa neighborhood

IDF Die.jpg

Relic

Experienced member
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,541
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
you can stop posting , just with that we can tell you are historically illiterate
No, you're just pretending to think that Nasser crossing a communicated, widely known red line (closing the Straits to Israely shipping), doesn't constitute an attack. But Nasser did and he knew it would draw an immense response. That's why he put 100,000 soldiers (2/3 of his army) in the Sinai, in a defensive posture, awaiting the Israeli military response.

You can be as pedantic as you want in pretending that closing the Straits was not a directed attack at Israel's economy, but you know in your heart it was and so did Nasser. That's why he took the measures he did. You can play "dumb" if you want, but an enormous portion of the world watched it play out and knows exactly what Egypt was doing.

You can offer up all the "woo woo" history you want, but you know the truth and I'm happy to say the quiet part out loud.

Last edited:

Iskander

Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
9 964
Nation of residence
Azerbaijan
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Israel's planned operation in the city of Rafah in the southern Gaza Strip is increasing tensions between Israel and Egypt.

According to the American Wall Street Journal, Egypt has threatened that if a wave of Palestinians crosses the border or if the IDF invades Rafah, the peace agreement between Israel and Egypt will be suspended.

(dialogue from the action movie:
Netenyahu: - You are threatening me?!
Sisi: - No. I'm warning you!) :cool:

Last edited:

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
63 30,309
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
22 8,460
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

ExiledFalcon

Reactions
Nation of residence
Romania
Nation of origin
syria
No, you're just pretending to think that Nasser crossing a communicated, widely known red line (closing the Straits to Israely shipping), doesn't constitute an attack. But Nasser did and he knew it would draw an immense response. That's why he put 100,000 soldiers (2/3 of his army) in the Sinai, in a defensive posture, awaiting the Israeli military response.

You can be as pedantic as you want in pretending that closing the Straits was not a directed attack at Israel's economy, but you know in your heart it was and so did Nasser. That's why he took the measures he did. You can play "dumb" if you want, but an enormous portion of the world watched it play out and knows exactly what Egypt was doing.

You can offer up all the "woo woo" history you want, but you know the truth and I'm happy to say the quiet part out loud.
Israel attacked Egypt they did not beat back a large Arab coalition that attacked them , you can lie and cry about it as much as you want but the world watched it happen and know the truth .

only brainwashed Westerns Boomers pretend that it was anything else than Israel attacking Egypt like they had already done in 1956 , the fact that you think you are saying "the quiet part loud" and not just regurgitating the propaganda that have been fed to you is pathetic .

also if "economic attack" are the same as military attack does that mean that Hamas have only been responding to Israel attack ?

B_A

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,108
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I don't think you'll give up. I've always respected the patience that the Muslim tradition has built into it. We could learn from that. Impatience is among the West's biggest flaws. I would expect nothing other than numerous generations of waiting and planning for your chance to take out Israel.

That's why, as I've said, it's important that they have the most devastating, powerful, weapons available to them. First, so that the Muslim world has to think long and hard about whether or not an all out invasion of Israel is worth it. And second, so that they can take as many of you with them as they're conquered. A righteous defeat for a proud nation.

Surely, you would agree that going out with a nuclear bang (in Demascus, Tehran, Beirut, Jakarta, etc) would be a noble way for a proud nation to fall into history?
nuclear bang Nothing special.

Hiroshima is a very great and beautiful City now.

Even in 1955 Hiroshima is normal and pretty

1707686497316.png

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,712
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Gestures ... No matter how empty /BS it was . Some gestures has to be made to save Egypt/sisi face.....
The Arab world is like a powder keg, make no mistake ,these postures are not because Sisi or any Arab leaders suddenly cares about Palestinians. But more like anger control.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom