Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,336
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
If there was no Israel the Arab World and Iran would have gone after Turkiye.

Israel keeps the Arabs busy.

Middle East is one big clusterfck only way to be successful is to play the game of chess.

Plus Israel bombs the fck out of Assad and Iranian militias which I actually support two of the biggest scumbags in the world deserve everything they get. Israel destroying them is good news.

You have people who want to cancel out Israel despite the awful shit is going on right now. There are bigger scums in the Middle East that need to be taken care of.

rainmaker

Reactions
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
I support this demonstration, we need calming down.

Yup, Israelis cannot kill their way out of conflict. You'll have to find a way to live with your neighbours.

Knowing how history has turned out, I think Zionists would have chosen Argentina or Uganda any day over the historical Palestine as their homeland.

By choosing Palestine, Jews have, in effect, "married" the Arabs and are doomed to live with them for eternity.

Bosanski Vojnik

Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Why don't you go and went your frustrations in youtube videos or somewhere else. I'm sick of reading your empty and angry comments. I came here to learn about the latest situation, stop wasting peoples time.

I agree

Muljs posts on this thread should be deleted and he should be banned from posting further until he learns how to calm down and not spam the thread with unnecessary posts like "Israel = Genocide" and "Israel = Nazi"

He is either a high school level shit poster or had an ex girlfriend who left him for an Israeli soldier.

Mulj if you are reading this try to actually contribute to the discussion instead of playing internet tough guy from now on

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,336
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
You know, people have multiply indentities and priorites, regressive nationalism is not the only one...

Nobody gives a shit about us why the fck should we care???

People nowadays are like the Turks are coming back this is mainly Non Turks saying this.

Seriously we got nothing to sacrifice actually we lost Palestine to the British during ww1.

You have Muslims saying we sold Palestine out. We have sacrificed so many soldiers in a world war only to lose and have our homeland invaded itself.

Seeing Al Aqsa being desecrated is actually heart breaking but if the Turks came back the Palestinians would be pelting us with rocks.

By the way in the Syrian civil war the Palestinians fighting under Assad are one of the most savage and rotten fighters. They go around killing and destroying for a murderous dictator while their homeland is being swallowed by Israel.

Bosanski Vojnik

Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
If there was no Israel the Arab World and Iran would have gone after Turkiye.

Israel keeps the Arabs busy.

Middle East is one big clusterfck only way to be successful is to play the game of chess.

Plus Israel bombs the fck out of Assad and Iranian militias which I actually support two of the biggest scumbags in the world deserve everything they get. Israel destroying them is good news.

You have people who want to cancel out Israel despite the awful shit is going on right now. There are bigger scums in the Middle East that need to be taken care of.

The best position is the Azerbaijani position

Have good ties with Israel and co-operate strategically in areas that benefit both countries (i.e Iran) yet at the same time don't ball wash them

Bosanski Vojnik

Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina

People nowadays are like the Turks are coming back this is mainly Non Turks saying this.

Seriously we got nothing to sacrifice actually we lost Palestine to the British during ww1.

You have Muslims saying we sold Palestine out. We have sacrificed so many soldiers in a world war only to lose and have our homeland invaded itself.

Seeing Al Aqsa being desecrated is actually heart breaking but if the Turks came back the Palestinians would be pelting us with rocks.

By the way in the Syrian civil war the Palestinians fighting under Assad are one of the most savage and rotten fighters. They go around killing and destroying for a murderous dictator while their homeland is being swallowed by Israel.

The guy has little knowledge of Turkish History and nuance

You are pretty much talking to a rookie

One of the smartest things Ataturk did was to abolish the non-existant Caliphate. What was point of having one when the Arabs/British kicked the Ottomans out of the holy cities lol?

And yet these same Arabs curse out Ataturk for being an enemy of Islam lol

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,336
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Arabs themselves have never ever liberated Al Aqsa.

While too busy doing banquets and parties the Turks were fighting the crusaders.

Seriously who is the most remembered Muslim figures during the crusades that are remembered its Imameddin Zengid and his son Nureddin, Saladin, Baybars, Kilij Arslan.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina

One of the smartest things Ataturk did was to abolish the non-existant Caliphate. What was point of having one when the Arabs/British kicked the Ottomans out of the holy cities lol?

Far from that my fellow countryman, i am just posting some unpleasent truths or i do not have right on one?

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,336
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

I wish Ataturk abolished the patriarch of Constantinople kicked him out too.

Another secular reform that still has not been completed yet.

Glass🚬

Contributor
Reactions
2 3,159
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

While too busy doing banquets and parties the Turks were fighting the crusaders.

Seriously who is the most remembered Muslim figures during the crusades that are remembered its Imameddin Zengid and his son Nureddin, Saladin, Baybars, Kilij Arslan.
lets not turn this thread into a turkey-israel-palestine discussion, we are neutral, erdo barks but hes on thin ice domestically so there will ony be barks from him.

--

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,336
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
The best position is the Azerbaijani position

Have good ties with Israel and co-operate strategically in areas that benefit both countries (i.e Iran) yet at the same time don't ball wash them

Jordan is the protector of the Muslim sites and the Muslim quarters.

Instead of people complaining about Turkiye.

They should go protest against Jordan for being a useless country that cant even uphold and protect a treaty that they signed with Israel.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina

Well, there is slight diffenrce, i do not shit on that kind of atitude and partially understand it, while some others went crazy because people in Konya showed support for palestinians.
Thing are not always that simple and there is not only one straight path.

Bosanski Vojnik

Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Far from that my fellow countryman, i am just posting some unpleasent truths or i do not have right on one?

you have the right to but you are talking it too far because every single post seems to be Israel = Genocide or Nazi

That's pretty much the definition of spam/shitposting

I suggest you actually contribute to the discussion from now on

Bosanski Vojnik

Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Jordan is the protector of the Muslim sites and the Muslim quarters.

Instead of people complaining about Turkiye.

They should go protest against Jordan for being a useless country that cant even uphold and protect a treaty that they signed with Israel.

Jordan/Saudi are led by major cucks

the fact that they are custodians of the holy cities is a joke

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
you have the right to but you are talking it too far because every single post seems to be Israel = Genocide or Nazi

That's pretty much the definition of spam/shitposting

I suggest you actually contribute to the discussion from now on
I do contribute and it is not like in every my post mention that fact,only along appropiate content wich follow that statements.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
11 9,062
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Sory friend but please i kindly ask you to not read my mind and make conclusions out of it.
Noone sane thinks that Hamas can win conventional war, that is you own projection on other people toughts, thing is that they not fight as state actor, so rules of conducts and conditions for "victory" are completely different, regarding that fact they do not do bad untill now.

I'm not reading your mind I'm questioning your sanity for declaring victories for the Palestinians when their is none. All these iranian style tricks the palestinians are employing is helping Isreal further her ambitions.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
11 9,062
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Yeah???

But I prefer the Atilla way where he uses enemies flags as a napkin.

Atillia was kicking ass though. The Palestinians are getting slapped about and all a billion plus Muslims can do is buy an Israeli made flag and burn it. Whoever is in the Isreali flag business must make an absolute killing out the muslims every time Isreals slaughters Palestinians.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
I'm not reading your mind I'm questioning your sanity for declaring victories for the Palestinians when their is none. All these iranian style tricks the palestinians are employing is helping Isreal further her ambitions.
In other word you are saying that palestinians should kept quite and let israelis to expell them from their homes, obstruct their religious duties, steel their land and send letters to un. Ok, i got it.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
11 9,062
Nation of residence
United Kingdom

We shouldn't forget about the crusade of varna.

Murad II was a badass.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom