Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,487
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I mean, how many Hez guys lost in those shootouts though, Scott? Funny you don't seem so interested in the side-by-side here, not that I guess Hezbollah's exactly going to put out press releases listing numbers of guys sent off to meet their virgins. I'm kinda figuring the body count's not something Hez shouldn't be touting as some victory, if they were to tally their own slain in the same engagements.

No serious person figured Israel wasn't going to lose people in a ground invasion. It'll be far more than 14 when the dust settles, what was it in '06, a hundred or so from memory? The country's ready and willing to do that in order to prevail, and bet your ass they're the ones who are going to be prevailing here. The ground invasions' needlessly dumb I feel, but they're going to come out on top in the end.

Insurgents or terrorist groups will always have heavy losses regardless because to them its all for the greater good even killing 1 soldier for them is a jackpot for them to utilise as propaganda. But for modern conventional armies the whole point is to minimise casualties the bigger the casualties the more demoralising it is.

USA despite winning battles they still occurred enormous casualties in Vietnam and the footages of bodybags was more than enough for the public to call it the quits and throw in the towel. Same story in Afghanistan.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
31 19,417
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
The X-band radar in Türkiye has most probably been used to relay information to Israel. So in a way it's working as intended. But I think it's important that we shut it down for as long as Israels campaign is continuing.

IMO it'd limit the brazen act of relentless airbombing, though some might argue why it wasn't shut down much earlier.

Are those missiles engages from Jordans soil or from Israel and Sea ?

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom