Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,484
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
This is allready a very ideal situation . Let the russian bleeds while the west go for broke . On the contrary ...i think turkey should sell as much you armament product ( never donates again tho' ) it's killing two bird with a single stone .

This should apply to Israel-Iran as well, I actually prefer the conflict to escalate to the point where Iranian missiles landed in Tel-Aviv and Israeli F-35s sorties east to bomb Tehran, in the process, destroying and/or degrading the two biggest security problems in the middle east.

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,171
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
This should apply to Israel-Iran as well, I actually prefer the conflict to escalate to the point where Iranian missiles landed in Tel-Aviv and Israeli F-35s sorties east to bomb Tehran, in the process, destroying and/or degrading the two biggest security problems in the middle east.

Truthfully ....so do i . Let them bite and tearing each other to the death . So , we could have a smooth trekking in the aftermath . who knows ...that might be the trajectory point that we all looking for all along .
Some might called me heartles . But , atleast i am honest about it . Never try to hide behind the veil of fake civility .

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
61 29,669
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

F9hxLIgXMAAtKd9

contricusc

Reactions
1 520
Nation of residence
Panama
Nation of origin
Romania
Many of the deaths are children and women, the men left behind by those would likely join force with Hamas. When men lose everything, they tend to fight like lions. So its interesting times we're looking up forward.

That’s the biggest mistake Israel is making. By killing women and children, they increase the pool of fighting men that Hamas has.

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,696
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
That’s the biggest mistake Israel is making. By killing women and children, they increase the pool of fighting men that Hamas has.

Unlike ISIS, where are the thousands flooding into the middle east? Catching flights to go fight ?

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,439
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
It's going to go through israel, Israel will monitor it
The frustrating thing for the Palestinian people is that all forms of aid will have to go through both Israel and Hamas, which means a lot of things will not be permitted to enter Gaza by the IDF, and many of those things that will be allowed to enter will be stolen by Hamas.

As is the case so often in war, the people who need help the most will get a fraction of what they need.

Bosniak Revival

Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Hypocrites, but I'm not surprised.

You know what surprises me? Muslims and Arabs deciding its cool to side with the Israelis or even try to play neutral. You see these Europeans when their kins in Ukraine are attacked, they throw away their masks of fake humanity and civility, and suddenly they openly call for the killings of Russians, expulsions from sports etc. But you see today Muslims and Arabs are trying thier best to stay neutral when their kins are killed.

Some of those people you could readily see here in this forum. And I'm disgusted more at them than even the Israelis.

Lol

I have checked your post History & it's been nothing but following Russian propaganda since 2022.

The same goes for the Bengali member. So Ukraine losing your "support" means nothing.

Ukraine at least were nuetral in the Recent UN vote. Its funny how you guys Support Russia (which is more pro Zionist than Ukraine) & China that is literally Genociding Muslims in a far more inhumane matter than Israel.

Both your views is why outside of Turkey, Azerbaijan & Albania/Kosovo most Muslim countries are "loser" nations with uneducated masses. That dont understand RealPolitik

Bosniak Revival

Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
The IDF doesnt have the guts for a ground operation in Gaza, otherwise they would be there a long time ago.

Israel will push the US marines in Gaza, or they will just attack from the air.

Israeli ground operations are almost never a success without help from a third party.

Not true

Israel has won most war's & battles it has fought in.

However Israel has little to no experience in taking a very large urban populace like Gaza.

Which begs the question? What will be the limit, end goal & scope of their operation?

Brace Yourself

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
@Kartal1, I was talking about these Settlers. They are armed and they even kill Palestinian people.

I still stand on my point. Settlers are not civilians. They only terrorizes unarmed simple life living Palestinian citizen. And when armed Palestinians come out to get back their land, instead of Fighting back, suddenly they become Civilians.

Zionists are good at playing Victim Card.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
61 29,669
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Israel knows that Hamas has its own underground communication network and that targeting public communication lines won't affect Hamas capabilities. So Israel's cutting off telecommunication seems to be part of a larger plan to carry out a devastating act away from media scrutiny. They advise residents to evacuate, but how will they know where to go if they have no communication or electricity.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,743
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
@Kartal1, I was talking about these Settlers. They are armed and they even kill Palestinian people.

I still stand on my point. Settlers are not civilians. They only terrorizes unarmed simple life living Palestinian citizen. And when armed Palestinians come out to get back their land, instead of Fighting back, suddenly they become Civilians.

Zionists are good at playing Victim Card.
I have nothing against people being punished for their atrocities. These for sure are not civilians. What they do is simply terrorism. It is a proven fact.

Please go back to the post where I explain the definition we adopted and return. The definition is not including in any way a community, nationality, religious or political views.

The only objective here is to show solidarity with the innocent casualties that didn't deserve to die. No matter Palestinian, Israeli, Cambodian or Marsian. This is not the point. All we are doing is supporting a healthy discussion environment allowing for normal discussions.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
65 7,600
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Lol

I have checked your post History & it's been nothing but following Russian propaganda since 2022.

The same goes for the Bengali member. So Ukraine losing your "support" means nothing.

Ukraine at least were nuetral in the Recent UN vote. Its funny how you guys Support Russia (which is more pro Zionist than Ukraine) & China that is literally Genociding Muslims in a far more inhumane matter than Israel.

Both your views is why outside of Turkey, Azerbaijan & Albania/Kosovo most Muslim countries are "loser" nations with uneducated masses. That dont understand RealPolitik

Who supports Russia and China?

Throwing absurd accusation and see if it sticks won't help you with your argument.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom