Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,415
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
You think people will accept such oppression?
Do you think I'm asking their permission ? in a power cycle, sometimes you have so much power and your foe has virtually no other options other than accepting fate. The massacre in Gaza is one example.

the thing about power cycles is tht it rotates, people who seems to be the underdog today could very well be the powerhouse tomorrow.

The Arab/Muslim world are among the strongest candidate for this very ascendance from the many nations/civilizations of today. The situation permits it in the long run.

Barry

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus

Spitfire9

Committed member
Reactions
6 377
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
United Kingdom
Do you think I'm asking their permission ? in a power cycle, sometimes you have so much power and your foe has virtually no other options other than accepting fate. The massacre in Gaza is one example.

the thing about power cycles is tht it rotates, people who seems to be the underdog today could very well be the powerhouse tomorrow.

The Arab/Muslim world are among the strongest candidate for this very ascendance from the many nations/civilizations of today. The situation permits it in the long run.
You seem to advocate a world system of savage oppressors and downtrodden oppressed. That is hardly a state for human beings to aim for. Sounds like a nightmare dystopian society of Ubermenschen and Untermenschen.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,415
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
You seem to advocate a world system of savage oppressors and downtrodden oppressed. That is hardly a state for human beings to aim for. Sounds like a nightmare dystopian society of Ubermenschen and Untermenschen.
I believe the Englishmen calls it Reciprocal

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
13 1,487
It gives me life seeing these dumb animals hate on mka. Literally 0 no education outside of a madrasa. Forever ignorant, forever conquered and shamed in the eyes of allah whilst their ummah brethren get destroyed by every power that wants to roll through their hellhole nations
this is the exactly what im trying to teach to our islamist. these are true face of mazlum Palestinians who will use hizb ut tahrir to takeover your state via islam then use its resources for themselves and they dont give 2 fuks about your people as i have mentioned before they are also pan arab nationalist who hate Atatürk but hiding behind Islamism because they need you right now. like i said before behind mask of every islamist lies Arab nationalist anti turkist racist

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,419
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,854
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

We need nukes @Gary we need nukes and WMD. You never know what long term systematic dehumanization could bring upon us. We probbaly won't even see it coming, until it is too late.
Exactly. The sooner you get these weapons, the higher the chance your country will survive.

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,170
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Means, if I win the war, I can spread lies. And you and the rest of the world has to accept that? Is this narrative written in stone?

What are seeing for the last 3 weeks ?? For rhe last 75 years ?? I only state the harsh reality ...
Do not talk about rules and order when the one who championed it are blatantly violates it's meaning over and over again .

No, it‘s not fine by me to put war journos on a kill list with Hamas terrorists. But would you call guys like him a non-partisan „photojournalist“?

Everybody is innocent until proven guilty .

Yeah the 'macho' all white male ad are there for a reason lmao

On a side note, Jackson Hinkle is #1 on twitter. I'm Surprised.

He is only stating the obvious . You do not need to be moslem to be human and have compassion ...
You just don't ...

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,415
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

We need nukes @Gary we need nukes and WMD. You never know what long term systematic dehumanization could bring upon us. We probbaly won't even see it coming, until it is too late.

It's easy to talk about acquiring nukes, the uneasy part is if people want to accept the cost of having one. The choice for the moment is, you distance yourself from nukes and maybe live normally, or you acquire nukes and generally, you live in hardships.

Iran and NorKo chose the security state option, most of the Islamic world (particularly in the Gulf) chose to turn their country into a giant amusement park.

Before we talk about acquiring nukes, there are probably more effective and easier options to choose for, yet I found missing in most so-called "Islamic countries", with the exception of Iran, which is the weaponification of men in the region. Which is what Iran did with its many proxies.

Pending a new world order to come, these are arguably a much easier deterrent option than let's say acquiring nukes, yet, with Iran as an exception, not a single Muslim country opted for this. They prefer to spend their money elsewhere building funny-looking buildings or bickering with their neighbor (and they took great pride in doing so).

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,170
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
My sincere take on nuke is ....similar to condoms and guns . Better to have it yet never plan to used it than needed it while you don't have it ..
While it present challenges and and it's own hardships . It's a perfect deterrent against a superpower bullies..

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,415
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
My sincere take on nuke is ....similar to condoms and guns . Better to have it yet never plan to used it than needed it while you don't have it ..
While it present challenges and and it's own hardships . It's a perfect deterrent against a superpower bullies..

This is true, but try to tell this to the Gulf Monarchs or the many presidents in the Arab republics.

In the last 20 years, the Gulf spend their money making this,
Dubai-Travel-Planner-Ain-Dubai-Depositphotos.jpg

While Iran spend the last 2 decades fine-tuning these
AP_19098561295494.jpg

Something tells me that the former wouldn't even bother with acquiring nukes and destroy the wealth they had built by turning their country into an amusement park.

For the Arabs to even dream of having nukes, they need to get rid of the leaders with picture No.1 mentality.

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,170
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
This is true, but try to tell this to the Gulf Monarchs or the many presidents in the Arab republics.

In the last 20 years, the Gulf spend their money making this,
Dubai-Travel-Planner-Ain-Dubai-Depositphotos.jpg

While Iran spend the last 2 decades fine-tuning these
AP_19098561295494.jpg

Something tells me that the former wouldn't even bother with acquiring nukes and destroy the wealth they had built by turning their country into an amusement park.

For the Arabs to even dream of having nukes, they need to get rid of the leaders with picture No.1 mentality.

Arab monarchies are lost cause . Do not mention them again . Unless the gulfs were democratized internally ( no foreign power medling ) i never counted them in anything .
The only real power in moslem majority country today is Turkey and us . Turkey for their technology achievement yet beset by economic hardship and a joker as a leader of state ( unfortunately they have no better option at present ) and us by a sheer economical and industrial potentials might . Yet , we too are beset by political transformation and lack of coherent future plannings . And truthfully ... There is nothing wrong with economy first everything else second policies . But , we sorely lacking in planning for our future geopolitical focus ...

As much as i lamented this at present situation . we and turkey only could bark but no bite at present . Well , atleast ...we understand our limitations and act accordingly . Unlike some ...

Last edited:

Chakib.Y

Reactions
3 246
Nation of residence
Algeria
Nation of origin
Algeria
The Arab monarchies are Western troyan horses. The sooner they got rid of the better. Muslims can never be free with these monarchies.
even "republics" aren't that better either, the absolute majority of the governments are "elites" that have nothing to do with the people's general ideals and principles, completely disconnected from them and view the west (modern or from few years ago depending on their age and degree of loyalty to the western ideals compared to the west itself) as the ultimate goal, absolutely pathetic and hopeless.

mehmed beg

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina

Erdogan has less of a say in the region than Assad, thanks to his blundering with foreign policy

Also someone who will kill millions more than Israel ever has will tell Israel something ? This is who Muslims should listen to?
Hanna Ardent said
That continues lying has no for the goal that people belive in the lies but its purpo6is that people belive in nothing. Those people, those still capable of an action, aren't able to assess the things around them nor pass the judgment. With such people, you can do anything

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,415
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
even "republics" aren't that better either, the absolute majority of the governments are "elites" that have nothing to do with the people's general ideals and principles, completely disconnected from them and view the west (modern or from few years ago depending on their age and degree of loyalty to the western ideals compared to the west itself) as the ultimate goal, absolutely pathetic and hopeless.

In general, they are corrupt, absolutely useless and many of them don't serve the people's interest.

In my opinion, watching conflicts and civil wars in the Middle East, the rulers of the 20 or so Arab countries, profited from the suffering of its people or the people surrounding their country. You have Saudi/UAE starving fellow Yemeni, or Syria's Bashar starving its own people, while leaving the true enemy unscathed.

When it comes to hurting their own kin, their pride is immense (see UAE/Saudi blockade of Qatar), but when facing foreign people which has nothing in common with them, they're meek, and even worse they cooperate with them at the detriment of their own people

Top Bottom