Live Conflict Israel-Palestine War|Regional Escalations

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,997
Nation of residence
United Kingdom

Lieutenant Colonel Nof Erez from the Israeli army said at the October 7 Music Festival that the "Hannibal Protocol" was implemented to prevent Israeli civilians from being taken to Gaza and taken prisoner.

The Israeli army admitted that they killed their own citizens in the festival area because they did not want them to be taken prisoner.

considering the moral outrage at the festival killing, i'm surprised those same people are silent at this. There is even a video out there showing the isreali helicopter gunning these Israeli festival citizens down. It seems like the IDF killed the majority of the festival goers.

Its one thing the enemy killing civilians, but your own army killing your own people is absolutely reprehensible.

Why are those people so silent? Was the moral outrage just a cover to spew hatred against Muslims? A couple of posters on here seem to have vanished from the thread. They had plenty to say at the start now as time passes more and more comes out showing how absolutely disgusting and disgraceful Israeli forces are behaving have they nothing to say.

And honestly i dont think its about not letting the enemy get hostages, the plan was to blame the slaughter completely on Hamas. But what a sick mentality, gun all the civilians down fleeing instead of just targeting the few hamas terrorists that were there.

Last edited:

Spitfire9

Committed member
Reactions
6 372
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
United Kingdom
considering the moral outrage at the festival killing, i'm surprised those same people are silent at this. There is even a video out there showing the isreali helicopter gunning these Israeli festival citizens down. It seems like the IDF killed the majority of the festival goers.

Its one thing the enemy killing civilians, but your own army killing your own people is absolutely reprehensible.

Why are those people so silent? Was the moral outrage just a cover to spew hatred against Muslims? A couple of posters on here seem to have vanished from the thread. They had plenty to say at the start now as time passes more and more comes out showing how absolutely disgusting and disgraceful Israeli forces are behaving have they nothing to say.

And honestly i dont think its about not letting the enemy get hostages, the plan was to blame the slaughter completely on Hamas. But what a sick mentality, gun all the civilians down fleeing instead of just targeting the few hamas terrorists that were there.
I made it clear that I condemned the Hamas killings. I made it clear that I condemned the Israeli killings. I made it clear that I did not like the bigotry I read in this thread. That is why I stopped contributing.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,381
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,388
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
So 4 day truce? Too bad, in those 4 days we will not have footage of Hamas smoking idf coming out of Gaza🙁

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,388
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Foulgrim

Greece Moderator
Reactions
1 629
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Greece
The truth is sometimes harsh. Israel fell into the trap of the Arab States so that it appears to be the slaughterer of the region. The US is no longer able to support a large-scale conflict on behalf of the Zionists. The agreement between Hamas and Israel shows that even the Zionists have their limits. The Palestinians are not going to leave the region and this is clear as it will be considered even by the most friendly Arab countries of the USA (eg Saudi Arabia, UAE) as a declaration of war. Israel's plan for the mass uprooting of the Palestinian population has failed miserably. Obviously the crime of the Zionists will not go unpunished. Time will tell how this will be done when the time is right.

Last edited:

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,388
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
F_hizD_XMAEjsQ4

Top Bottom