61 29,669
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
GEM4qZFX0AEDo9o

A picture is being taken between Mossad agents and PKK terrorists, the "businessman" whom Iran shot down with a ballistic missile in Erbil.

So, Iran did us a favor by clearing a traitor who was protecting PKK terrorists.

@Saithan @Sanchez @TR_123456 @Cabatli_TR @Zafer @Kaan Azman @Test7 @MADDOG @Mis_TR_Like @what @Rodeo @Rooxbar

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
7 7,214
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
22 18,825
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
GEM4qZFX0AEDo9o

A picture is being taken between Mossad agents and PKK terrorists, the "businessman" whom Iran shot down with a ballistic missile in Erbil.

So, Iran did us a favor by clearing a traitor who was protecting PKK terrorists.

@Saithan @Sanchez @TR_123456 @Cabatli_TR @Zafer @Kaan Azman @Test7 @MADDOG @Mis_TR_Like @what @Rodeo @Rooxbar
Let’s see what appears once the dust settles. Who’s the next in line to take the reigns…

Rooxbar

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
41 1,488
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
GEM4qZFX0AEDo9o

Is it me, or does anybody else see that Dizayee's face looks distinct from the faces around in terms of color balance, lighting, etc., his coat looks cartoonish and his body seems out of place too. The most damning thing looks like the shadows on his left arm and around it which suggest it has been cropped out of a different setting and also the pixelated tearing on his face is unique to him also. The whole thing doesn't look real even in first glance.

But there's the fact that they probably wouldn't risk this because the other parties can also show the real picture to disprove them if they want and they must have anticipated that. Unless they think "we're gonna deny and say they removed him from the picture" or sth.

But in general I didn't really need any proof to believe them that he had relations with Mossad. Like they specifically targeted him, they're not gonna just target a random businessman. Mossad is very very very active in that region. Their whole long-term plan hinges upon countries (and I say countries because they can not depend on unpopular Arab admins for their long-term safety in the region) favorable to them in the region. In this regard, public opinion is positive towards Israel and Israelis only among Kurds and Persians. So countries with admins reflecting the will of their "people" are in their long-term plans for those two regions. And they know if they helped those discontent populations get the states they want with the help of the West and Israel, they will be eternally grateful and in their pockets.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,743
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
GEM4qZFX0AEDo9o

I don't agree with the label PKK. More KDP-I than PKK.

The group is known for their separatist movement in coordination with KDP-I in Iran. After Kurdish parties joined forces (including PKK) against ISIS in Iraq they gained relevance, got training and got supplied by the US under the umbrella of the Coalition. I am 99% sure that the picture was taken during the clashes.

If we look at the political dynamics PKK are an opponent force to PAK and KDP-I rather an ally. The same as KDP, the KDP-I is used as an opponent force and a way to sponsor separatist activities and destabilization in Iran. Iran sees them as a terrorist organization while for example Turkiye doesn't.

If we talk about the speculation that the businessman in question worked for MOSSAD, yes it is possible. PAK posses a paramilitary potential that is needed in Iran. For example in the clashes that took place in 2016 after the Mahabad riots, PAK and KDP-I conducted coordinated operations against the Iranian security forces. According to sources PJAK also hit, but I find these claims as doubtful. The KDP-I and PAK are mainly active in Kurdistan and West Azerbaijan provinces in Iran. As of 2022 KDP-I officially united with KDP in Iraq and are operating in Iraq under KDP protection. Due to escalations Iran attacked KDP-I targets in the north of Iraq multiple times trough the years from 2016 till today. Due to the fact that PAK is operating mainly in Iran, they may be used as a proxy force sponsored by western powers and/or interested sides. We know the mechanics of this and we know that businessmen are needed so it goes smoothly.

To me it looks like a middleman that is responsible for the clandestine sponsorship of organizations like KDP-I and PAK. As we know PAK got sponsored by many international players including member states of the Coalition and Saudi Arabia. I wouldn't be surprised if clandestine sponsorship was done trough this man by other international players including Israel.

The picture shows representatives of the mastermind, the agent and the weapon. A good picture :)

schuimpjes

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,406
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Edit:
For context

The Russian foreign ministry said on Friday it had received a delegation from the Hamas movement and had urged it to release hostages the group is holding in the Gaza strip, including three Russian nationals.”

“The Israeli ambassador, it said, "was also informed about the purposeful efforts of Russian diplomacy in the interests of the immediate and unconditional release of civilians held in the Gaza Strip, including Russians."

Last edited:

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,743
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey

satria

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
7 1,143
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
🔻

Al-Qassam Brigades broadcast scenes of targeting the occupation vehicles penetrating the northern Gaza Strip

🎯

Al-Quds Brigades broadcasts scenes of an Israeli soldier being sniped in southern Gaza

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
61 29,669
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Italy started to impose an arms embargo on Israel.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom