SilverMachine

Reactions
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Australia
Any new angle?
Or we will go the generalities?
OH , BUT BUT DO YOU COMNDEM HAMAS? Maybe , you got here to teach some sort of realty or pragmatism?
When the official of a country publicly states that some nation should be eradicated, logically it means that it is doctrinal position, which didn't come about 9 months ago. For that statement, there are so many undeniable facts
Having said that, naturally such ideology and it is ideology backed up , let's say by Talmud, must be eradicated.
If you disagree with this , then I reckon the Allied powers should had made the peace with Germany.
I would like you to quote any but any single document where Nazis wrote anything similar to let's say " top 5" Jewery statements, just in the last 9 months??
Actually, you never could have come with a single document and that's the fact.
These things are very simple indeed. Nothing to philosophie about this.
Simple reality, which is witnessed by everyone here is that there are the recordings ( by the culprits) , demonstrations for the right to rape, TV debates, statements of the politicians, no? All in approval of rape, no?
Very very few opposing voices?
Your claims? " There were people in Gszz celbratiing this and that.......
You got nothing apart dubious conjectures.

And unless you're able to express yourself more legibly, nobody understands what the **** you've just said.

Nobody's calling on anyone to condemn anyone, it's a pointlesss exercise. You asserted the Jews are some unique case in being apologists for rape and misery in war, other posters have confronted you with what an insane position to hold that is, even in this very-specific Middle Eastern context.

That's all. You do you, nobody's persuading you on this just as you're not persuading anybody else. Point in case, humans suck, this will never get better.

mehmed beg

Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
And unless you're able to express yourself more legibly, nobody understands what the **** you've just said.

Nobody's calling on anyone to condemn anyone, it's a pointlesss exercise. You asserted the Jews are some unique case in being apologists for rape and misery in war, other posters have confronted you with what an insane position to hold that is, even in this very-specific Middle Eastern context.

That's all. You do you, nobody's persuading you on this just as you're not persuading anybody else. Point in case, humans suck, this will never get better.
Human suck ?
O like your self criticism.
Oh you understood me very well, otherwise you would quite what you didn't understand.
Sorry but can you tell me who exactly confronted me?
It is truly pretty unique , to say on TV that killing 2 million people is something which is ok.
Holding contact program on TV that public can decide is raping good or bad. If it is not unique can you list some examples?
After, you kinda propagate that, oh we humans suck, if so , I should believe that you will find a parallel pretty soon, no,
As any other poster here , who confronted me here, it was your pal Relic.
You are new here , so maybe you you didn't see the post from that gentleman " I am fine if kids die for my values " wasn't it like that Mr Relic?
So spare me of your generalisation and wide swapping statements, which say absolute nothing.
Oh by the way , do you think that you pal statement is just usual human sucking?

Top Bottom