Live Conflict Israel-Palestine War|Regional Escalations

mehmed beg

Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Javad Zarif is not a simple change.

Javad Zarif is there as a representative of a brighter future for Iran. The whole block he represents there aimed at ending the hostilities and concentrating at Iranian people's problems that are in result of the IRGC policies. The whole reformist block is mad at the current situation.

The neutralization of the reformist block in Iran carries a great danger for the whole region including Turkiye. The recent escalations in Iraq and Syria and the prevention by IRGC for a political initiative between Turkiye and the Assad Regime are just some of the evidences for this.

If this whole situation brings something positive to the region I would support a confrontation, but what it will bring is blood, tears, hunger and another 30 years of even worst occupation and whoever wins this will establish the base for his reign over the region. And where is Turkiye in all this? In the middle between the hammer and the anvil without a mean to react to this in any meaningful way. And where are the Gazans? In Jordan or Egypt (the ones that are left alive).

What Zarif says? We should help the Palestinians, but not fight for them. The whole point of the Iranian proxy project is to keep the fight away from its borders and this whole system will crumble by inviting an international response and even further aggravating two of the most powerful countries in the Middle East under the directives of two old men keen to keep their terror regimes alive.

I am sorry, but I can not accept anything that will endanger even the limited successes of Turkiye's foreign policy regarding the Middle East and Caucasus, endanger the security of Azerbaijan, spit at my martyrs graves that gave their lives for 10 years in Iraq and Syria, only to be forced to retreat under an Iranian drone and rocket barrage, because two old men want to compare who's stick is bigger.

I don't even want to mention the nuclear potential which one of the participants for sure haves and the other is speculated to have. Taking in account that Israel will not cease to exist and if its existance is endangered then the existence of the whole region is endangered, we must develop another strategy in order to ensure the two State solution. We can start with a legit resistance putting Palestine first instead of Iranian proxies as a start. While Haniye was still alive, there was still a hope for a positive change, but with Sinwar this hope is gone.

We all are guilty for this and may God cleans our sin.
Iran is almost mirror of Israeli society.
Take a look at the majority of their opposition.
Those are completely insane people. They have the traits of Evangelical Christians or extreme Woke. Just like the opposing fractions in The West.
Interestingly, Iranians were much more religious under the Shah.
One thing I forgot to mention, even when someone sees how Iranian so called nationalist talk about Iranian ancient history, then you can see that it is full of fantasy directed towards recanchism towards Islam. Also in Shia lore is the same.
The normal fraction in so called Islamsts movement of Iran, were dealt with, even as early as 30s, with killing of Khasravi.
It carried on with killing of Sheriati
Some people at the beginning of the Revolution were normal people, they got rid of them too.
Simply , you need to go through psychology, traditions , writings , history and psychy of those people to understand then
Whether Israelis or Iranians etc , it is all just Cult.
I wrote few things about this phenomenon recently but those posts were deleted.
This matter is only going to get worse, much worse.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom