Experienced member
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,639
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
Btw this will be my last post in the forum.

I stand with everything I said, I'm unapologetic to the very bitter end. Those "radical ideology" you mentioned, it is just your way to describe the militancy in the region, which is a natural effect of the people's dissatisfaction with their out of touch national leader, many if not all are treacherous, lying treasonous bastards with no honor whatsoever. People who sell the blood of their brethren for a cheap worldly gain. The likes of Al-Sisi, Mohammed VI, Abdullah of Jordan and generall "Muslim' leaders worldwide, from Morocco to Indonesia.

Yes I stand by each and every word when I said that the Islamist is literally the very breed of men suited for the long war in the Middle East. I personally believed that you guys secretly agree with me, but you decide to dust off my opinion by deleting it, because you don't like it anyway. Very convenient

I also stand with my word that said that secularism will be replaced. Political Islam will return in the Middle East by force and there's nothing, like absolutely nothing you guys can do about it but accept fate. I might sound bombastic, but then again, most of my prediction in the thread do come true LOL.

I have more respect to these people who bear arms and decide to change the situation on their own turf rather than the usual street demonstrators who's struggle amount into blocking streets and raising protests banner and then go home to shit and sleep while waiting for things to change. Even more so I have more respect with these people you label 'radical' than the usual moaners on this forum who constantly attacked the struggle of Hamas while they themselves are not contributing a single thing to harm the Zionists.

Also for my fellow Indonesian, I felt very sorry for you, the war that the Islamists are currently waging in the Middle East will suck up the attention and resource of the USA to the extent that China will likely run rampage throughout the region once the right time comes. I advise you guys to start thinking what to do next, or prep up a survival plan. The Gaza blockade will look pale in comparison to a blockade of an entire Island.

You call me an extremist for uttering the obvious (they're simply better at warfare) eh ? I don't see anything different with the likes of ISIS or Israel, in which many country have a particularly fond relationship. If killing people is the standard of what an extremism is, then your country (name redacted) will have severed relationship with Israel for a long time already and pro-Israelis here will have their posts deleted.

Anyway a forum, is a forum, the place to exchange minds. I did just that even though it's not popular, many of it are then proven to happen, just look at my exhaustive post in the Ukraine thread, guess who's laughing now ? But it seems, most of the forums I visited is just a place to mock other countries, race or post twitter post or cheap one liners (like Ecderha) or barely recognizable blabbering like that stupid Bosnian Mehmet Beg. While long posts that I wrote to tickle people's mind to actually think was deleted. I'm generally fine with deleted post, because while my post is deleted, the momentum that is happening in real life is running to my liking. Now that you guys can't control LOL.

So because this forum is at best a cesspool of twitter posts. Let's just say I myself are bored and don't intend to extend my stay.

You can delete my account btw. I have no problem with that. Bye.
Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!

Byyyyeeeee!

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom