Latest Thread
I don't understand. Your ideal israel map included West Bank and Gaza. How can you give land and annex West Bank&Gaza at the same time?I did not say without land. Together with land.
I did not say its my ideal map. I said its a map of "Complete Israel" as right wingers see it.I don't understand. Your ideal israel map included West Bank and Gaza. How can you give land and annex West Bank&Gaza at the same time?
This is how Israeli controlled territories changed under the right wing government:Well well well. If US ambassador says that there is Greater Israel ambition, why would believe we you and not him?
Oh it is all just in jest ? The map of Greater Israel on the shoulders of Jewery army?
Od course as of now Greater Israel does not exist, who says that it doe?
Poor us Goyims , we take all very literal , don't we?
I don't think that any sort of reasonable engagement with you has any particular meanings, nothing really matters to you apart from you yourself.
Whatever is told to you, is ignored or relativesed or deflected.
No any will for sincere exchange of the thoughts.
To tell you the truth, I think that about 90 % of so called Anti Zionist Jews , just play soft ball Anti Zionism.
They ain't any better than your ilk.
In any case, we reached the point of no return, the majority of people know how permanent and malicious malignant entity you are.
Eventually, it must end . There is rehabilitation for you, the same devious characteristics are repetitive time after time
Oh , It is all fun and games???
1) What is your ideal map of Israel?I did not say its my ideal map. I said its a map of "Complete Israel" as right wingers see it.
While so called "Greater Israel" does nor exist at all. Even most extreme right wing parties like Ben Gvir don't have any Greater Israel in their program. Some other use it for fun and trolling.
How many countries has Iran invaded with the aim of conquering land?This is how Israeli controlled territories changed under the right wing government:
View attachment 80425
Israeli controlled territories shrank about 3 times!
On the other hand Iran in same period of time created dozens of Shiite militias in neighboring countries. effectively taking under its control Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Yemen.
View attachment 80426
![]()
About million Muslims were killed in Iran expansion wars.
Yet somehow Israel is portrayed as aggressive expansionist and Iran as peace loving.
I don't know why you keep relating things to Iran? What if Iran kills xyz number of Muslims so can you?This is how Israeli controlled territories changed under the right wing government:
View attachment 80425
Israeli controlled territories shrank about 3 times!
On the other hand Iran in same period of time created dozens of Shiite militias in neighboring countries. effectively taking under its control Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Yemen.
View attachment 80426
![]()
About million Muslims were killed in Iran expansion wars.
Yet somehow Israel is portrayed as aggressive expansionist and Iran as peace loving.
Iran killed millions of Muslims with their PKK, ISIS and Assad.I don't know why you keep relating things to Iran? What if Iran kills xyz number of Muslims so can you?
Besides, no one likes Iran here, everyone knows what's Iran so playing that card doesn't change much.
As of your " heroics" against inept people with almost complete support if the West, even if it is taken superficially, it doesn't match up with South African Boers or Zimbabwean Whites. Not even close.
As I have said before, id US ambassador says that Greater Israel should exist , it means that idea doesn't come from his ass but from the ideology and theosophy with which he is enamoured. It is old idea.
I give you one thing though, it is not just unique to the Jews to play " revanchist" and irredentist gamea.
You might traded some territories temporarily but I know very well, that Arabs has a lot more chance to beat you in 70s then now.
So I guess, you will need some " re recruitment" from " God fearing" Texans to finish the job.
Oh I think that Golan and Harmon are a lot more useful than Sinai .
Oh yes, I forgot, no matter how this might sound uncomfortable to some, The Boers were much better to the Blacks than Blacks are to themselves and, Natal and Free Orange State were uninhabited.
I know what is Iran very well, but no matter what, that doesn't change the position and deeds of the Jewry.Iran killed millions of Muslims with their PKK, ISIS and Assad.
If Muslims can kill other weak Muslims and no one cares then the world will do the same.
back on topic. It seems as though the war has resumed again. I give it another 3-weeks before another round of peace talks.
This thread is about Iran no?I don't know why you keep relating things to Iran? What if Iran kills xyz number of Muslims so can you?
Besides, no one likes Iran here, everyone knows what's Iran so playing that card doesn't change much.
As of your " heroics" against inept people with almost complete support if the West, even if it is taken superficially, it doesn't match up with South African Boers or Zimbabwean Whites. Not even close.
As I have said before, id US ambassador says that Greater Israel should exist , it means that idea doesn't come from his ass but from the ideology and theosophy with which he is enamoured. It is old idea.
I give you one thing though, it is not just unique to the Jews to play " revanchist" and irredentist gamea.
You might traded some territories temporarily but I know very well, that Arabs has a lot more chance to beat you in 70s then now.
So I guess, you will need some " re recruitment" from " God fearing" Texans to finish the job.
Oh I think that Golan and Harmon are a lot more useful than Sinai .
Oh yes, I forgot, no matter how this might sound uncomfortable to some, The Boers were much better to the Blacks than Blacks are to themselves and, Natal and Free Orange State were uninhabited.
Basically, you want me to repeat what I have already written?This thread is about Iran no?
In the end of 1970-es in Israel came to power right wingers. supporters of "Complete Israel" (which is wrongly translated as "Greater Israel").
In Iran came to power ayatulas.
And what happened since then?
- Israel gave up territories for peace, shrinking 3 times.
- Iran on the other hand started building its Shiite empire, effectively taking control over Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Yemen... murdering nearly a million people in process.
This trend changed after 7 Oct. When Israel was brutally attacked by Iranian supporter terrorists. Iran lost control in Syria and Lebanon, Israel created tiny buffer zones.
Israel took in Syria a tiny strip which was previously controlled by the UN forces.Basically, you want me to repeat what I have already wrote?
It just confirms my statement that there is no point to debate much with you as it can't go anywhere, really .
Another " oh but Sir you don't understand? It is now Complete Israel?
Just a little bit of buffer zone? Which overlooks Damascus has the majority of the water reserves in Syria?
I know you learnt from Russians , soon buffer zone will need to be " buffered up"?
As of " brutal attack " " Iran did this and that " etc . Well it doesn't even merit mentioning as we have already been on those grounds.
I don't have any need to repeat myself.
WhateverIsrael took in Syria a tiny strip which was previously controlled by the UN forces.
Main water resource of Syria is Euphrates. Guess who built dams that drained water from it?