Experienced member
India Correspondent
Reactions
10 828
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
India
Pakistan needs to change approach, they should go full asimetric, well trained and equiped small teams with atgms, night vison, long range sniper rifles, small drones support will make much more difference then popular resistamce tacticts, altough i dont know if pakistan have means and will to go this way.
If that happens, we'd start carpet bombing the shit outta those terrorists...and this is nothing new since pakistan employed the same strategy on their western front

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
If that happens, we'd start carpet bombing the shit outta those terrorists...and this is nothing new since pakistan employed the same strategy on their western front
You can carpet empty space , hills amd mountains, that is exact point and they are not terrorist fyi as india has not legal autority over kashmir for arbitrating who is who on that teritory.

Zapper

Experienced member
India Correspondent
Reactions
10 828
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
India
You can carpet empty space , hills amd mountains, that is exact point and they are not terrorist fyi as india has not legal autority over kashmir for arbitrating who is who on that teritory.
You can continue living in your lala land and rant all day you want but the reality wouldn't change. Anyone who creates unrest and questions the territorial unity and integrity of India is a terrorist. If more terrorists are infiltrated by pakistan into our side of the LoC, we have every right to eliminate em

and why don't you read up on how India legally claims Kashmir instead of your brainwashed narrative that has been fed

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,582
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
You can continue living in your lala land and rant all day you want but the reality wouldn't change. Anyone who creates unrest and questions the territorial unity and integrity of India is a terrorist. If more terrorists are infiltrated by pakistan into our side of the LoC, we have every right to eliminate em

and why don't you read up on how India legally claims Kashmir instead of your brainwashed narrative that has been fed
It's a lost cause. They had their one and only chance in 1965. Even they know they aren't getting anything.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina

I feel you, india stronk, dont jump like jojo on every opinion that does not resonate with your narrative.

Waz

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan

“Bol, Jai Shri Ram”: Srinagar locality alleges mass beatings by Army after militant attack

“We were not allowed to scream," he said. During this, he said, one man shouted in agony: “If you are going to kill, [then] shoot us.”
thekashmirwalla.com
thekashmirwalla.com

“Bol, Jai Shri Ram”: Srinagar locality alleges mass beatings by Army after militant attack

By YASHRAJ SHARMA
-
29 NOV 2020

https://thekashmirwalla.com/2020/11...mass-beatings-by-army-after-militant-attack/#
Her face was pale when she handed out tahar, turmeric rice distributed for charity and thanksgiving, from a bucket on a crossing on the chilly morning today. The young woman was glad that “the army didn’t kill my brother last night”. A few meters ahead, on the dusty road, blood stains lead the woman to 20-year-old Bilal Hussain.

On the prior night, at about 1:30 am, Hussain was scrolling on his smartphone, tucked in his bed, when someone repeatedly banged the door to his residence in Abanshah area in Srinagar’s outskirts. When he opened the door, he stood numb as about forty troopers of the Indian Army stared at him.
Moments later “I and my father walked out on the street”, he said. Neither of them were given a chance to wear shoes. “At least twenty other people”, Hussain said, were ordered out of their homes, they “stood in a line” on the dark street as the temperature dipped to 1°C. As the men and boys shivered, one trooper walked up to Hussain and said: “Yeh raat tu kabhi nahi bhulega. Yeh to shuruwat hai.” (You’ll never forget this night. This is just the beginning.)

Hussain said the troops kept repeating the same questions: “Where are the militants?”, “Tell us where did they eat food?”, “Did you watch the video?”. The troopers were referring to a video recorded and released by militants who attacked a patrol group, killing two troopers, on the afternoon of 26 November in this area.
When contacted by The Kashmir Walla, Indian Army’s Srinagar based spokesperson Rajesh Kalia had this to say about the alleged raids following the 26 November attack: “These allegations are unfounded. No army personnel is involved in thrashing or beating of civilians.”
The Senior Superintendent of Police, Srinagar, Haseeb Mughal, told The Kashmir Walla that “no such complaints are there with the police station”. He added: “We don’t have any such information. If there is any substance in your reporting, you better talk to the concerned army officer.”

‘Not allowed to scream’
Since the attack, the locals have accused the Army of raiding the neighbourhood every day and night, dragging out civilians and beating them up. More than a dozen families The Kashmir Walla spoke with in the neighbourhood claimed that more than sixty people were beaten up by the army so far.
Hussain was caught in a raid on the third night since the attack. Like everyone else in the line that night, Hussain said, “We’ve no idea.” The army personnel asked the group to lie on the road, with their bellies down. Hussain looked at his father, standing adjacent to him, and bended. “Let them hit me as much as they want,” he had thought, “but not my father.”

Armed with machine guns and thick bamboo sticks, Hussain said, the army troopers thrashed the rounded up residents for nearly an hour. “We were not allowed to scream,” Hussain recalled, “or even raise our heads up.” During this, he said, one man shouted in agony: “If you are going to kill, [then] shoot us.”
For Hussain, the pain didn’t numb with continued thrashing and he let out a scream. Then, “their officer walked up to me and said ‘Bol, Jai Shri Ram’, (chant Victory to Lord Ram, a rallying slogan for Hindu nationalists)” recalled Hussain. “[But] I screamed in pain then he shoved his gun in my mouth.”
Boys on the run
In the neighbourhood’s main intersection, the shops are shut as the army personnel stood guard on all the entry and exits on Sunday. People come out of their homes but no one dares to take a stroll.
One of those shops is run by the father of 18-year-old Adil Mir, a student of eleventh standard. Adil would seldom sit at the shop to help his father. On the day of the attack, Adil was at school in Mirgund, a few kilometers from Abanshah, giving an exam. His father, Abdul Mir, called him to tell that two army personnel had been killed and that “you should stay there [at their relative’s house near the school], the situation is bad here.”
The army personnel of 2 Rashtriya Rifle (RR) asked about him multiple times since the attack, said Adil , but the father stalled them. Two days later, on 28 November, Adil’s father called him again. This time, informing him that he had to present himself at the army camp. Shortly after the call, the teenager reached army camp, alone.
“I was told by my father that many people from our locality are there,” he told The Kashmir Walla, in a phone interview on 28 November. “About thirty-five men were standing in a line and I joined them, quietly.” The army personnel, he said, asked his whereabouts. He replied, “I had my examination but they didn’t believe me.”
Further, Mir said he doesn’t remember anything else but his own screams. “They were seven personnel, who kept beating me,” he said. “Two of them held me [and] others beat me up. Then they pushed me to the ground and kept beating.”
Writhing in pain, Mir whispered from the other side of the phone, “What could have I done? My whole body is in pain right now. I’m angry but what can I do?”
However, he wants to move on. His annual examinations are coming next month. “If I sit here, I can’t study anymore,” he said. “So now, I’ll go to my relative’s house. I need to concentrate; my studies are important.”
The next morning, before the army came back, Mir sneaked out. He joined more than a dozen men, mainly youth, from the hamlet to go on a run.
The Station House Officer, Parimpora, Zaffar Iqbal, also told The Kashmir Walla: “We have not received any such complaints. There is nothing like that, if there is anything to anybody they can directly approach me. Perhaps if there is any issue, they should obviously report it. As far as my information is concerned, nobody has approached me.”
One of the boys on the run told The Kashmir Walla on the phone: “Police do nothing. … If anybody goes to the police, he would be the first one [to be identified] that he went to police. They are worried about that.”
As the scare grows with each passing night, the boys aren’t sure when they will return home.
“They will come for us”
Not everybody could run from the army. Hamza Mir’s three sons — Hilal, Mehraj, and Hameed — were badly injured in the beating when the army raided on Friday night, the second day from the attack. The trio were in a hospital in Srinagar. Hamza stayed back with his wife, waiting for his own wounds to heal with time.
“The army barged into our house on Friday night, at 1:30 am, and dragged all men above 18 out,” recalled Hamza. He was sitting near a kang’ir, his thighs aching from the fresh bruises, still wearing the thin checked-sweater that he wore the other midnight as he stood with nearly “thirty-five others” on the main intersection where the forces’ personnel were killed.

Under the street lights, a similar choreography of terror followed the night. He, strikingly, remembered a moment from the night: “When they hit my Hilal, the youngest son, on a leg, he fell on the ground. I pleaded, ‘Sir, he is a child, don’t hit him.’ I was crying, but I was next in line.”
So when the army personnel reached him, Hamza merely stood up, and said, “I don’t know where the militants are or where they were.” The army personnel took him to a nearby lamppost on the street, he said. “One of them grabbed my hands, pulled me towards the pole, and tightly held me against it,” he recalled, still shivering. “Then the rest beat me up from the back.”
At least eight boys were in the hospital, undergoing treatment, near Hamza’s residence, their families told The Kashmir Walla. Hamza’s wife interrupted the men, holding a doctor’s prescription amid sobs, to say: “All of my sons are in the hospital. What will I do if they don’t return? I could feel my heart is stopping.”
The daughter of Hamza’s next door neighbour, 8-year-old Iqra, witnessed the entire incident from her window — how the army also grabbed her father along with the other men and dragged him out; the screams in the dead of the night. She now feels terrorised at the sight of men in military uniforms.
On Friday night’s raid, Iqra had joined other women of the hamlet to follow the army personnel, taking their kin, to plead. A few meters away from the intersection, the army blocked the way with their armoured vehicle. “I could hear my father’s screams,” said Iqra, “but I was really afraid. … I thought now they will come to beat me. I still think they will come for us.”
“Shall I sit and watch them beat up my family?”
In the second raid on the third day after the attack, after the beatings, Hussain said, at about 3 am “they asked us to run at the count of three”. “All of us stood in a line and the Army personnel again got ready with their batons; at the count of three, we ran and they hit anyone they could. I didn’t stop till I reached home.”
Hussain returned home with his limping father as the women awaited them on the porch. The blood spilled on that runway is still red. Hussain looked at his father and couldn’t say anything. “I cried,” he recalled, “and ran up to my room.”
Back at home, his sister, Shagufta Akhtar felt helpless and afraid, she could not call for help as the Army troopers had taken away the phones of everyone in the locality, along with passwords. “They even asked me to open the vault on the phone. I observe the hijab (modesty as ordained by Islam) and I don’t feel comfortable when someone else sees my photos. The phone has personal details,” she said, adding that she felt her privacy was being violated.
However, to Hussain, privacy is the least of concerns. “They have told us that they will come again,” said Hussain, looking out the window behind him. “They will definitely come — who isn’t scared?” Standing in the room as Hussain shows his bruised leg, his friend said, “They are pushing us towards it — you know what. Shall I sit and watch them beat up my family? They are forcing us to act.”
Photograph by Bhat Burhan for The Kashmir Walla

Yashraj Sharma

Yashraj Sharma is a Features Writer at The Kashmir Walla

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,582
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,582
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
Wonder if United Nations has made any press release.
I think they acknowledged that there was some kind of hit on the UN Vehicle.

India doesn't allow the monitors to patrol - they just remain confined to their office India claiming that the mandate of the UN monitors has lapsed following the Shimla Agreement. They only monitor in PoK since Pakistan claims there is no lapse of mandate.

Saiyan0321

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
100 1,891
Nation of residence
Pakistan
Nation of origin
Pakistan
Indian troops on Friday "specifically targeted" a United Nations vehicle carrying two officers of the United Nations Military Observer Group in India and Pakistan (UNMOGIP) from across the Line of Control, in what the Foreign Office termed a "new low" in their conduct.

The incident occurred at around 10:45am when Indian border forces resorted to "unprovoked firing" in Chirikot sector in Azad Jammu and Kashmir along the LoC, FO spokesperson Zahid Hafeez Chaudhri told a weekly press briefing.

The officers were on their way to Polas village to meet with the victims of Indian ceasefire violations when they came under fire.

The UN vehicle was damaged but the officers remained unhurt, the FO spokesperson said.

The officers were immediately evacuated by the Pakistan Army and brought back to the UNMOGIP field station in Rawalakot.

"The reprehensible act of unprovoked firing by India on the UNMOGIP officers is indicative of a new low in the conduct of Indian occupation troops," Chaudhri said.

In a series of tweets, the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) also said Indian forces resorted to unprovoked firing in Chirikot sector and "deliberately targeted" a UN vehicle with two military observers on board.

"It must be noted that the UN vehicles are clearly recognisable even from long distances due to their distinct make and type and clearly visible markings," the Pakistan Army's media wing said, adding that while the vehicle was damaged, the two observers "luckily remained unharmed" and were evacuated to Rawalakot.

The ISPR also shared pictures of the UN vehicle targeted by Indian troops with bullet holes visible.

"Such illegal and unlawful acts against all established international norms, signify mal-intent of Indian Army to target not only innocent civilians residing along the Line of Control but UN Peace Keepers as well," it said.

"This act only goes to show Indian Army’s complete disregard to principles enshrined in [the] UN Charter. It is indeed a new low for Indian Army."

The ISPR said the Pakistan Army stood in solidarity with UNMOGIP officials and appreciated the "selfless services rendered by all members of UNMOGIP in discharge of their UN-mandated duties".

At the press briefing, the FO spokesperson said Pakistan "strongly condemns the continuing CFVs by India in clear violation of international law; the 2003 Ceasefire Understanding; and against all established humanitarian norms and professional military conduct".

He noted that India had committed 2,992 ceasefire violations so far this year alone, resulting in 27 deaths and serious injuries to 249 civilians, including 92 women and 68 children.

He called upon India to respect the 2003 Ceasefire Understanding, investigate the incidents of deliberate ceasefire violations, and maintain peace along the LoC and the Working Boundary (WB).

"Pakistan also urges India to allow the United Nations Military Observer Group in India and Pakistan to play its mandated role as per the United Nations Security Council (UNSC) resolutions," Chaudhri said.

The heavily militarised LoC that splits the disputed Himalayan region of Kashmir has been witnessing skirmishes and artillery duels in a serious breach of a truce agreement that the rival armies had signed in November 2003.

Last month, five civilians and a Pakistan Army soldier were martyred in Indian firing from across the restive LoC in several areas of AJK. At least 30 other civilians and five soldiers had also sustained injuries in the ceasefire violations in what was the biggest escalation in hostilities on the de facto border in months.

'Catastrophic consequences'​

The FO briefing came as Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi told a press conference in the United Arab Emirates that he had credible information that India was planning a 'surgical strike' against Pakistan to divert attention from its internal affairs and that it was trying to seek "tacit approval" for the move from its "partners".

Chaudhri confirmed that the government had learnt from "credible sources" that India was planning to undertake a military misadventure or so-called surgical strike across the LoC/international border, for which it was trying to "seek understanding" from major powers.

"This irrational approach is driven by Indian frustration emanating from internal unrest due to the RSS-BJP regime’s policies aimed at subjugation of religious minorities and disadvantaged segment of the society," the FO spokesperson said.

"Pakistan’s Armed Forces are fully prepared to defeat Indian designs," he said, adding that any "miscalculation" will result in global embarrassment for India, "as it faced in 2019".

"It is reiterated that if any ill-considered misadventure is resorted to, it will face an assured notch-up military response from Pakistan.

"Such a scenario will, however, seriously destabilise the region with catastrophic consequences," the spokesperson said, adding that the possibility had been shared with important world capitals as well.

Chaudhri cautioned that any military conflict between Pakistan and India will "seriously undermine" the peace prospects in Afghanistan, "for which the entire responsibility will rest with India".

"Pakistan urges the international community to advise India against any irresponsible act and to desist from any action that would jeopardise regional peace and stability," he said.

Saiyan0321

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
100 1,891
Nation of residence
Pakistan
Nation of origin
Pakistan
The UN is investigating an incident where a vehicle of the United Nations Military Observers (UNMO) in the Chirikot sector along the Line of Control (LoC) was hit by an “unidentified object”, a spokesperson for the Secretary General said Friday.

"At this stage, I believe that the details we have are in fact that there was no one hurt but there has been a vehicle damaged in an incident and the mission is currently investigating the incident,” UN Deputy Spokesperson Farhan Haq said.

Official sources in New Delhi have said the reports emerging from the Pakistani side regarding attacks on the UN vehicle by Indian troops along the Line of Control are completely false, baseless and factually incorrect.

The sources said there was no firing from the Indian side in that sector on Friday.

Since movements of UN vehicles are known in advance, the question does not arise of any such firing, the sources said, adding the allegations are baseless.

In response to a question by PTI, Haq said the UN is aware of what both sides have been saying at this stage about the incident.

“We're simply aware that a vehicle was hit by an unidentified object. Like I said, no one was harmed in this incident but a vehicle sustained some damage, and we are investigating the incident.”

Separately, Indian military sources also rejected the allegation by the Pakistan Army. "Reports of targeting United Nations vehicle are not true," said a military source.

India maintains that the UN Military Observer Group in India and Pakistan, established in January 1949, has outlived its utility and is irrelevant after the Shimla agreement and the consequent establishment of the LoC.

https://www.dailypioneer.com/2020/t...--vehicle-hit-by-unidentified-object--un.html

Saiyan0321

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
100 1,891
Nation of residence
Pakistan
Nation of origin
Pakistan

‘Kashmiris’ right to self-determination important goal’​

Islamabad: Achieving Kashmiris’ right to self-determination is an important goal and destination of every Kashmiri’s life and this goal can never be neglected, said Lord Nazir Ahmed, says a press release.
“The purpose of my life is the unity of the Muslim Ummah and the independence of Kashmir. For these purposes conspiracies have been hatched against me but no action can take me away from my mission,” he expressed these views while talking to a delegation of international think tank, Institute of Peace and Development (Inspad) led by Dr. Sardar Muhammad Tahir Tabassum, President of Inspad and former Human Rights Adviser Azad Kashmir.
The delegation included Orient News Network President Afshin Afzal, Director INSPAD and Chairperson Leaders Alliance of Private Schools Kishwar Aqeel, Colonel (r) Talha Saeed, Raja Ashfaq Kayani, and Inspad Youth Coordinator Muhammad Talha Zubair.
Lord Nazir Ahmed said that Kashmir issue is an internationally recognised dispute and the dream of peace in the world can never be fulfilled without resolving it in accordance with the UN resolutions and the aspirations of Kashmiris. “Kashmiris have been making tremendous sacrifices for this for 74 years. Their sacrifices will never be in vain. Nor can you leave them alone,” he added.
INSPAD President Sardar Tahir Tabassum said that Lord Nazir is an effective advocate and living voice of the subjugated people of the world. He stands by him on every front against Hindu and Zionist conspiracies. He is an effective spokesman of Kashmiris and our national asset. ? We will always be proud of his lively role.
Afshin Afzal said that he would expose all the conspiracies against Lord Nazir globally and would play his role at every level for this. The International Court of Justice and other international bodies will not hesitate to approach.

Saiyan0321

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
100 1,891
Nation of residence
Pakistan
Nation of origin
Pakistan

AJK president slams Indian move to build army settlement in Badgam​

SLAMABAD: The Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK) President Sardar Masood Khan has expressed serious concern over the Indian government’s move to build his first military settlement in Budgam district of occupied Kashmir, where ex-servicemen, who massacred Kashmiris, would be settled.

In a statement on Saturday, Masood said that India has already constructed two military settlements in Jammu region. But India has not build any such settlement in Kashmir valley so far because of effective opposition by the political parties and freedom groups. However, he maintained that the revenue department of occupied Kashmir has now expedited the process of transferring 200-kanal agricultural land to the military officials for the purpose.

Masood added that the latest move of the Indian government has validated our apprehensions that India is swiftly acting to grab the lands of Kashmiris in order to turn the whole Jammu and Kashmir area into its colony.

“The construction of such settlements would not only pave the way for turning occupied Jammu and Kashmir into an Indian colony, but the fanatics of RSS and other Hindu groups would also be brought and settled in Kashmir valley in order to arm and use them for massacring the Kashmiri people.

“Due to the blockage of internet services in Kashmir valley, thousands of students, studying in India and other areas outside Kashmir, are unable to appear in their online examinations, being held in the wake of novel coronavirus, and their future is in jeopardy. Under a conspiracy, the Indian government is consistently pushing the Kashmiri people into darkness in order to force them to succumb to Indian slavery. But the Indian government would never succeed in its evil designs,” Masood added.

While talking to Government College University (GCU) Lahore Vice Chancellor Professor Dr Asghar Zaidi, the AJK president welcomed the university’s decision to establish a Kashmir Centre of Excellence and said that the centre would play an important role in effectively highlighting different aspects of the Kashmir conflict and apprising the new generation of the true perspective of the conflict.

“The GCU is an old centre of knowledge that can play an important role in highlighting the Kashmir issue on the national and international levels,” he concluded.

Saiyan0321

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
100 1,891
Nation of residence
Pakistan
Nation of origin
Pakistan

AJK Observes 53rd Death Anniversary Of Ch. Ghulam Abbas​

MUZAFFARABAD, (APP - UrduPoint / Pakistan Point News - 18th Dec, 2020 ) :53rd death anniversary of renowned Kashmiri leader Raees-ul-Harar Quaid-e-Millat Choudhary Ghulam Abbas was observed throughout Azad Kashmir here on Friday.

The day was dawn with special prayers at his mausoleum at Faizabad Rawalpindi. Special prayers were also offered for the liberation of occupied Kashmir and success of Kashmir liberation struggle.

The Azad Jammu and Kashmir President Sardar Masood Khan, the Prime Minister Raja Muhammad Farooq Haider Khan the cabinet Ministers visited the mousoleum and laid the floral wreath at his grave and offered Fateha and paid rich tributes to the political and national services rendered him. Large large number of people also visited the mazar and paid tributes to him.

Later talking to media persons, the Prime Minister said that India is engaged to change the demography of the state to fulfill its nefarious designs.

He urged upon the Pakistan government to play its effective role in view of the present changing scenario at international level.

He said Kashmiri in occupied Kashmir are still under continued lockdown and Indian has made the lives of the Kashmiri people more miserable but has completely failed to crush their indigenous liberation movement launched by the Kashmiri people for attaining their fundamental right to self determination.

He welcomed the resolution passed by the Organization of Islamic Countries on Kashmir and called for intensifying more efforts to support the Kashmiri people's right to self determination.

He called upon the political forces to play their role in maintaining political stability in Pakistan and added that a strong and stable Pakistan is the greater guarantee for the liberation of occupied Kashmir.

Paying rich tributes to late Kashmiri leader Choudhary Ghulam Abbas to his national and democratic services he said he was a great supporter of democracy and devoted his whole life for the promotion of democratic values.

Zapper

Experienced member
India Correspondent
Reactions
10 828
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
India

Kaptaan

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan
part of India it has illegally occupied.
One of the greatest mysteries yet to be found other than if there are 72 virgins waiting for should take the right step is -

If Pakistan has indeed illegally occupied Indian land then given the fact that India has nearly seven times greater population resource why has she not grabbed the land back? Surely a elephant against a small wolf is no competition. It should be a walk in, slap and grab? So what gives?

Zapper

Experienced member
India Correspondent
Reactions
10 828
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
India
One of the greatest mysteries yet to be found other than if there are 72 virgins waiting for should take the right step is -

If Pakistan has indeed illegally occupied Indian land then given the fact that India has nearly seven times greater population resource why has she not grabbed the land back? Surely a elephant against a small wolf is no competition. It should be a walk in, slap and grab? So what gives?
If pop & military resources were all it takes to win a war...Afghanistan wouldn't be known as the graveyard of superpowers decimating the US and even the Soviet Union at its peak.

and now with nukes in play, there's a lot more at stake

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,582
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India

Hardly a mystery. India can't unilaterally alter the LoC without inviting international condemnation and being seen as an aggressor. But despite this, Pakistan has lost land in Kashmir. The undemarcated Siachen Glacier was captured by India. Turtuk and some surrounding areas were captured in Baltistan. Kargil was captured as well. When Pakistan signed the Shimla Agreement - India kept these captured territories which were erstwhile under Pakistan. So this wasn't a unilateral change - it was agreed bilaterally that the LoC changed - in India's favor.

Saiyan0321

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
100 1,891
Nation of residence
Pakistan
Nation of origin
Pakistan
OSINTs did predict PA is gonna fire on the UN vehicles and blame it on India...it's hilarious how this actually turned out to be true and UN not giving a damn about pakistani rants

Of all the conspiracy theories in the world, this one actually takes the cake. Pak army firing on UN vehicle and blaming it on India. Only indian twitter can come up with this.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom